Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please (5056 Views)

My Mother Inlaw Set A Trap For Me Twice I Discover It Where I Pray Help / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2018
I don't really know how to say this. I don't even know where to start. I guess I just have to start from somewhere.
As much as am humiliated and embarrassed to call out for help, I just have, this is the only way for me at the moment.
I borrowed money from aella credit with my mums account without her knowledge but now I can't find any means to refund the money. I have tried everything, friends even though am a shy fellow.
Something drastic happened in my life, so I was desperate for a job which I then got an offer in Lagos but was broke, no transport fare.,which is why borrowed money from them.
But the Job was a scam. I was really scammed. I had to even borrow money to get back home.
Now I have no means to refund the money which my mum must not even know about, I can't add to her current situation.
She has been through a lot please, and am depressed as it is, adding this weight to it is another thing.
Please my fellow nairalanders, i know I don't owe you any favor, but please bless and the Lord in His infinite blessing and glory will bless you.
Anything pls. furthermore am a Muslim, I learnt that some detest them, but pls do it for God.
Accept details
Diamond Bank 0047102230
Abdulazeez musa

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by laydoh(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
haha,bro y na.must you mention religion?if someone wants to help,they will regardless of ur religion.wishing you luck sha.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
laydoh:
haha,bro y na.must you mention religion?if someone wants to help,they will regardless of ur religion.wishing you luck sha.
sorry brother.the way people attack eachother on nairaland gave me the impression that there might be hatred between the two religions.thanks anyway.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
- you borrow money to go to job interview yet had no money for return fare?!?!?
- you took a loan on the 27/6 to repay it on the 27/7, yet you know damn well that you wouldnt have started working right away, thus not received a 1st salary before the 27/7
- you got scammed now wants online total strangers to pay back your loan, instead of letting you LEARN A GREAT LESSON?!?

ONLINE BEGGAR SPOTTED..... run for cover!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/2ce429c3bf30bfbe4e1a4bfb28483f2b/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
- you borrow money to go to job interview yet had no money for return fare?!?!?
- you took a loan on the 27/6 to repay it on the 27/7, yet you know damn well that you wouldnt have started working right away, thus not received a 1st salary before the 27/7
- you got scammed now wants online total strangers to pay back your loan, instead of letting you LEARN A GREAT LESSON?!?

ONLINE BEGGAR SPOTTED..... run for cover!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/2ce429c3bf30bfbe4e1a4bfb28483f2b/tenor.gif[/img]
what joy has your post brought you.have i ever begged you for anything?
fyi,i was already assured of the job.she asked me to come over as soon as possible,which i dis as i was desperate for one.

Even if i use the whole day to justify my action,you will still call me a thief and a beggar.i have no other option,so godspeed.moreso,i have also came through for people and i never ask them for any reason for seeking help.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
olawealth93:
what joy has your post brought you.have i ever begged you for anything?
fyi,i was already assured of the job.she asked me to come over as soon as possible,which i dis as i was desperate for one.

Even if i use the whole day to justify my action,you will still call me a thief and a beggar.i have no other option,so godspeed.moreso,i have also came through for people and i never ask them for any reason for seeking help.

bro, what is happening to you is called LIFE (and the silly gamble you take), and sadly, many gullible greedy people fall for these scams... i mean, who would offer you a job but ask for money first? bwaaaaaah, come on! anyway, this is your time to learn, so i suggest you LEARN the right way, because someone giving you money (for no damn reason) wouldnt be right. if you dont have 6500Naira, then how are you gonna survive, let alone go on your next job interview?! beg online strangers again?!?! as i said, this is the time to work on yourself bro and fix your shiiit, not beg strangers online for free handouts.

btw: funny how you didnt open a brand new NL account to ask us if the job was genuine, but open a brand new NL account to beg strangers online

2 Likes

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by laydoh(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
olawealth93:
sorry brother.the way people attack eachother on nairaland gave me the impression that there might be hatred between the two religions.thanks anyway.
lol,dat z just normal sturvvs.we are all human beings after all.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by laydoh(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro, what is happening to you is called LIFE (and the silly gamble you take), and sadly, many gullible greedy people fall for these scams... i mean, who would offer you a job but ask for money first? bwaaaaaah, come on! anyway, this is your time to learn, so i suggest you LEARN the right way, because someone giving you money (for no damn reason) wouldnt be right. if you dont have 6500Naira, then how are you gonna survive, let alone go on your next job interview?! beg online strangers again?!?! as i said, this is the time to work on yourself bro and fix your shiiit, not beg strangers online for free handouts.

btw: funny how you didnt open a brand new NL account to ask us if the job was genuine, but open a brand new NL account to beg strangers online
Mr nairaland consultant,do u even read n comprehend the op?.where in the post did dey ask 4 money b4 job.on top 6k,u cum write an article like dis.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Are you Abdulazeez Musa? @OP
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Acidosis:
Are you Abdulazeez Musa? @OP
yea
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i mean, who would offer you a job but ask for money first? come on! anyway, this is your time to learn, so i suggest you LEARN the right way, because someone giving you money (for no damn reason) wouldnt be right. if you dont have 6500Naira, then how are you gonna survive, let alone go on your next job interview?! beg online strangers again?!?! as i said, this is the time to work on yourself bro and fix your shiiit, not beg strangers online for free handouts.

none of this would have ensued if i had thoughtfully made a plan.i borrowed the money thinking that i would get it from my friends in lag,since it was 27th,dey should have collected their salary.it is better that i personally owe my friends than using my mums acc to owe an unknown loan shark.moreso,no one asked for payment b4 job.i was desperate 4 job.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
olawealth93:
none of this would have ensued if i had thoughtfully made a plan.i borrowed the money thinking that i would get it from my friends in lag,since it was 27th,dey should have collected their salary.it is better that i personally owe my friends than using my mums acc to owe an unknown loan shark.moreso,no one asked for payment b4 job.i was desperate 4 job.
and me coming here means i have no other option,got no choice,no one.one of the perks of being shy and not having reliable people around me.so whatever happens before and after the 27th,by Gods grace i would be alive.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
olawealth93:

ok let me get this straight..... so you borrowed the money to come to Lagos and thought a friend was gonna give (or borrow) you the money back? and now that such friend wont borrow you the money bla bla bla, you decided to open an account on NL to start begging total strangers for help? what about asking your neighbors, or total strangers in your street? or total strangers on your social media feeds? or the suya/bred salesman in your street? are you saying that there is NOBODY in this world that you know that can borrow you 6.5k?? if it is then i have to queston the type of person you are.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

ok let me get this straight..... so you borrowed the money to come to Lagos and thought a friend was gonna give (or borrow) you the money back? and now that such friend wont borrow you the money bla bla bla, you decided to open an account on NL to start begging total strangers for help? what about asking your neighbors, or total strangers in your street? or total strangers on your social media feeds? or the suya/bred salesman in your street? are you saying that there is NOBODY in this world that you know that can borrow you 6.5k?? if it is then i have to queston the type of person you are.
I am very grateful to you for even showing me attention.i guess i have to tell you the full story behind all this,maybe you will understand where am coming from.the story i dont like reminding myself and telling people rather.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
@MrBrownJay1,
I told you i was desperate 4 job,right?i tld u i had no choice,right?i told u i av no one 2 reach out to,ryt?and i tld u i cnt let my mum knw of d money.
i dnt even think i deserve 2 live 4 wat i did 2 my family esp my mum. i gained admission in2 university in 2012,i had good grades bt i was expelled 4 writing exam 4 sm1 in my final year. i dnt knw if am so stupid or was caring enuf 2 c dat my coursemate might spill if i dnt help. the next stupid i did was dat i didnt tell my parents n most of my friends.my problem is i dont share my problems wit pple,always thinking i can handle myself.
Thank God, my parents are understanding,they were willing to sponsor my education once again,but i couldnt let them go through dat ordeal of another 4 yrs,i did jamb which i passed bt no admisn.
So i got a job,as a sim registration agent,working wit all d ntwrks.i didnt care for the pay as long as am getn a saving 4 skul,as a person i dnt spend unnecessarily.my boss was willing 2 pay me 15k which I accepted.
After a month,my pay dropped from 15k to 10k blaming sales but I didn't quit coz I know why I needed the money.
What I couldn't take anymore was the way he uses me, like a slave.i always resume work by 8 am and close by 8pm,as if that's not enough, most times we do free airtel SIM registration at night,making me go home by 10-11pm sometimes.
No time to rest,i have no time to rest, working during weekends also for just 10k. I had no choice coz I dont want to start looking for vacancies anymore.
I couldn't take this anymore so I left, and went back to my hometown.i am always home doing nothing, no money.i have been home for the past 6 months now with no job. More so I wrote another jamb which i passed with flying colors.
While I was at home, I registered for any job vacancies I see online which thereafter I was contacted by that stupid scam job, eager to leave for the job and I was broke.i had to because I might get admission.
The thought of seeing my mates going to work everyday is enough to gimme depression or seeing my juniors going 4 service or returning.or is it the questions people ask me everytime they see me;when did you finish school? when did did I serve?. These are heartbreaking for me.
I hope you can see where am coming from, why am so desperate for a job to get money for school, and why I don't want my mum to know.
Am not sure if you are going to believe me, thats why I uploaded the pic. Just don't come too hard on me anymore.

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by moses93(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
olawealth93:
I don't really know how to say this. I don't even know where to start. I guess I just have to start from somewhere.
As much as am humiliated and embarrassed to call out for help, I just have, this is the only way for me at the moment.
I borrowed money from aella credit with my mums account without her knowledge but now I can't find any means to refund the money. I have tried everything, friends even though am a shy fellow.
Something drastic happened in my life, so I was desperate for a job which I then got an offer in Lagos but was broke, no transport fare.,which is why borrowed money from them.
But the Job was a scam. I was really scammed. I had to even borrow money to get back home.
Now I have no means to refund the money which my mum must not even know about, I can't add to her current situation.
She has been through a lot please, and am depressed as it is, adding this weight to it is another thing.
Please my fellow nairalanders, i know I don't owe you any favor, but please bless and the Lord in His infinite blessing and glory will bless you.
Anything pls. furthermore am a Muslim, I learnt that some detest them, but pls do it for God.
Accept details
Diamond Bank 0047102230
Abdulazeez musa
and your name na olaWEALTH, WEALTH O. how come you come de beg money again? hmmmm, #WEALTH begging for money.

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
moses93:
and your name na olaWEALTH, WEALTH O. how come you come de beg money again? hmmmm, #WEALTH begging for money.
lol, brotherly.you funny die.
I guess I should be competing with dangote if my name is everything.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by evanshilas(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
How much do you need now?
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by Patoski7(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Every ambitious move is a gamble
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by made2fit(f): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
how much do you need? 6,500? modified: I have sent you some money. pls keep my identity secret. be careful next time.à All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
olawealth93 you seem legit, how much have you gotten, I can help with some part
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by Nunam(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
op may your helper locate you,

mean while, can i access the loan process on pc without necessarily using phone app?
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nunam:
op may your helper locate you,

mean while, can i access the loan process on pc without necessarily using phone app?
i dnt really knw
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
made2fit:
how much do you need? 6,500? modified: I have sent you some money. pls keep my identity secret. be careful next time.à All the best!
madam,am really sorry.i just saw ur post when i was even planning on giving up.i dnt knw how to thank you enough,dnt even knw where to begin.may God in his mercy,infinite blessing and infinite glory and grace bestow everything you ever wish for in this world and in the hereafter.he will forever be ur backbone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jiang:
olawealth93 you seem legit, how much have you gotten, I can help with some part
thanks bro.am very grateful 4 even showing me attention.someone just sent it.am very grateful.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by made2fit(f): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
olawealth93:
madam,am really sorry.i just saw ur post when i was even planning on giving up.i dnt knw how to thank you enough,dnt even knw where to begin.may God in his mercy,infinite blessing and infinite glory and grace bestow everything you ever wish for in this world and in the hereafter.he will forever be ur backbone.
Amen. i' m happy to be of help
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
evanshilas:
How much do you need now?
am very grateful brother.someone just came through for me.i cant thank you guys enough.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
made2fit:
Am very grateful.i will forever be in your debt.my prayer will always be with you.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
made2fit:
Am very grateful.i will forever be in your debt.my prayers will always be with you.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by Olabestonic001(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
olawealth93:
Am very grateful.i will forever be in your debt.my prayers will always be with you.

I'm interested in your case.
While I can't promise you cash as at today, I'll like to be of an help to get you going when you get admitted to the university.

Your acceptance of your folly in that final year got me and your decision to bounce back. I naturally love those who accept their errors and are ready to bounce back.

GOD bless you.

(BTW I'm a Christian. Hope you won't mind?)

1 Like

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by keepingmum: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Olawealth, the famous SDK blog visitors, ankara seller, instagram username ankaraowl,....you said on sdk that you are a graduate though so why the different storyline here?
Anyhoo, may you find that which you seek
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
olawealth93:
thanks bro.am very grateful 4 even showing me attention.someone just sent it.am very grateful.

Alright man, no worries, In sha Allah you will get a good Job that will put everything on track for you. Wishing you all the best

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Cool For A Husband To Always Send His Wife On An Errand? / OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives / I'm An African American Woman That Grew Up In The FEMINIST Way Of Life- Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.