Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please (5067 Views)

My Mother Inlaw Set A Trap For Me Twice I Discover It Where I Pray Help / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by hybee55: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
this guy should show his ex skul identityfor people to confirm it, becos if you did scam genuine people you only making them witheld their hand fom helping others that are seroiusly in need of help. Thanks
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by Ayofaks(f): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
keepingmum:
Olawealth, the famous SDK blog visitors, ankara seller, instagram username ankaraowl,....you said on sdk that you are a graduate though so why the different storyline here?
Anyhoo, may you find that which you seek

My sister help me ask ooo...he said he's currently serving in Kano on SDK. He sells Ankara, Stella even buys ankara for blog visitors from him...so why this sob story?
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Olabestonic001:

I'm interested in your case.
While I can't promise you cash as at today, I'll like to be of an help to get you going when you get admitted to the university.

Your acceptance of your folly in that final year got me and your decision to bounce back. I naturally love those who accept their errors and are ready to bounce back.

GOD bless you.

(BTW I'm a Christian. Hope you won't mind?)

I will be very grateful sir, thanks for the consideration.And about the religion, it doesn't mean anything to me. I attended a Christian school, many of my close friends are Christians, my ex is even a Christian.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 1:03am On Jul 17, 2018
@keepingmum and ayofaks, sincerely I don't know who you guys are talking about. Moreover, olawealth is different from my moniker olawealth93. God is my witness, and if you still don't believe me, Godspeed.
@hybee55,check the front page,my Id card is there which dated back to 2012.

Anyways, thanks guys. Really grateful.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Jiang:

Alright man, no worries, In sha Allah you will get a good Job that will put everything on track for you. Wishing you all the best
Amin.Thanks bro.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by ifyalways(f): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Lmao cheesy

Next story please . . .ofcourse with your other moniker.

Shioooor
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by enabledgoddess(f): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
So many e-begging hard to see the genuine ones
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:

I'm interested in your case.
While I can't promise you cash as at today, I'll like to be of an help to get you going when you get admitted to the university.

Your acceptance of your folly in that final year got me and your decision to bounce back. I naturally love those who accept their errors and are ready to bounce back.

GOD bless you.

(BTW I'm a Christian. Hope you won't mind?)
Good evening bro, I just want to tell you that I have been finally admitted, God has finally done it for me.

Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by Olabestonic001(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
olawealth93:
Good evening bro, I just want to tell you that I have been finally admitted, God has finally done it for me.

Hi.

Can you send me an invite on my mail?

Connect me there.

Congrats.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
Olabestonic001:

Hi.

Connect me there.

Congrats.
did that yesterday but didn't hear from you but I have sent it again now. You can reach me on whatsapp if you don't mind sir. Will be more than grateful to hear from you sir.
Re: Guys, I Pray That You Check This Out.It will mean so much to me. Please by olawealth93: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Olabestonic001:

Hi.

Connect me there.

Congrats.
Good morning sir, can you pls hi me on my WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother In Law Issues / My Uncle's Wife Served Him Food Without Kneeling Down; Disrepectful!! / Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.