Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Have You Started Blogging Or You About To Start, Here Is Good News For You!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Started Blogging Or You About To Start, Here Is Good News For You!!! (280 Views)

Which Is Better To Start In 2022: Blogging Or Youtube / Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? / 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Started Blogging Or You About To Start, Here Is Good News For You!!! by damilola4162(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2018
While some are making cool cash on blogging, some are frustrated, you need to get somehings in the wright place so as to make incredible amount on blogging.

1.) Let your blog name/title denote,or depict your blog. What do I mean use appropriate name for example. If what you are interested in posting links for online marketing let it be the name/ title of your blog, e.g www.sellershare..com
2.) Get appropriate themes, for your blog such that when someone sees it, even before visiting the blog he/she knows, what is expected to be seen on the blog, e.g football themes which has Christiano Ronsldos pictures with ball in his hands.

You can get to know where to buy appropriate themes, how to start a new site, graphics design and lot more. Click the link below.
www.sellershare..com

Let this be on the front view please

(1) (Reply)

Attend Web Meetup 1.0 / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria / Up To 40% Off On Hot Codecanyon Php Scripts On Sale At Ayomidejohnson.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.