Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work (66117 Views)

Super Eagles’ 2018 Attire Nominated Among World All-time Iconic Football Shirts / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Nigerian President Vs Croatian President In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by thaoriginator: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
please how can port to croatia from Nigeria? cry

1 Like

Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Sorry honey,I will never get used to this. I have the privilege of travelling abroad,I just don't have a green card yet,so I only come and go for now. I just feel concerned for people I love around me. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE HONEY.
every nation has its weakness and shortcomings respectively,
Guess u don't know what the Croats face everyday in their country.
They maybe better than us in most departments but it isn't a safe haven over there..
One should be contempted with what he or she has..
Last time I checked, people still die there grin
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sillyprofits:

If na for Nigeria now, SARS will say they are Yahoo boys men
which country is free of police brutality undecided
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by sayisayi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bunch of corrupt polthieficians....a people's coup is loading....
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Factfinder1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
but what have you personally contributed to nigeria ?

Ask your father that and ask him were he was when dangote and otedala were making money then come back and ask me this nonsense
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by awokunlet: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Kingsleychris1:
Please can someone tell me y this Croatian team will not win dis world cup when dey av d full support from the entire country right from their cute female president to their least citizen including myself..

You.... ewooooo
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Factfinder1:

Ask your father that and ask him were he was when dangote and otedala were making money then come back and ask me this nonsense
thats my point exactly, you complainers are the most useless citizens of nigeria because people who DO dont complain. its only the LAZY who complain
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Simplep:
See how lovely and smart dey look...not all dis our politicians with dirty looks,nd annoying pot bellies,with noting upstairs... Old fools!.....jst look at dat table,only water nd laptops,, if na hre,apples for full table.smh

grin kai, this babe you have bad mouth sha cheesy
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin kai, this babe you have bad mouth sha cheesy
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by robertito7(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
soccrostic:
It can only happen overthere
But here, if you like win universe cup or moon cup or sun cup, dem no go send you. Instead they will ask you to report the prize money involved angry angry angry angry angry
you'll be talking off point
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by lastmaster(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria is an evil forest.
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Horus(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sydney17:
Nigeria will be great again when we all change our orientation of constantly spreading negativity about our country on every platform most importantly on social Media! How this issue is a basis for comparison still beat me!all nation of the world faces one problem or the other but won't condemn their country at every slightest opportunity! Nigeria is greater than Buhari or any politician! We are Nigerian and not the other way round! We are the one suffering from all these nonsense we keep spreading about our country and not the politicians! If I'm a foreign investor,I won't even consider investing in nigeria after reading all manner of nonsense we write about our country on social media! I know you'll attack me,it's not a problem! Keep crying for food and looking for job wen you won't even encourage reasonable investors with the bring it Down syndrome fueled by the political classes! Na una know sha! Even Malawi or other poverty stricken nation will defend their dignity better! If you're tired of being a nigeria abeg tear your passport or write to the appropriate quarters! Nigeia is great

I agree 100% with you
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
soccrostic:
But here, if you like win universe cup or moon cup or sun cup, dem no go send you. Instead they will ask you to report the prize money involved angry angry angry angry angry
though i know naija they fuk up for many things but i do know we for do more than this even if na quater finals super eagles reach.just ordinary beating iceland...everybody was rocking super eagles jersey upandan including our calebs and politicianscheesy.

1 Like

Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Baroba(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Population 4 million, slightly larger than Enugu in population..what an achievement, won't be suprised if they knock out the French.. The old Yugoslavia have a reputation for producing fine technical footballers..
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by newoffer: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
flyca:
I see....
Clasy cabinet members Classy equipments and gadgets Computer literate memebers Young and Futuristic leaders Inspiring smiles Team spirit - no fighting, no dragging
Finally, I see a great country kiss
. You can differentiate between real people and monkeys we have here
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by donbenie(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
soccrostic:
Not true,if Nigeria is in the WORLD Cup FINALS..Nigerians will do MORE than THIS..
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Somebodee(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good for them.. you shall lift the trophy come Sunday..
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oh God of creation, if truely you exist, please let me witness a show of pride and patriotism for one's country like this for Oduduwa Republic sooner than later.
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Bellgal: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Factfinder1:
Imagine vegetable buhari wearing a Nigerian Jessy... Na bone we go see ....imagine again or pot bellied corrupt politician like akpabio and dino melaye on Jessy.... Dem go be like pig's
U r mad for calling Akpabio big.
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Bellgal: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Factfinder1:
Imagine vegetable buhari wearing a Nigerian Jessy... Na bone we go see ....imagine again or pot bellied corrupt politician like akpabio and dino melaye on Jessy.... Dem go be like pig's

Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Ferdinandu(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
soccrostic:
It is a lie. Say something good about your country for once. Nigerian Politicians will do more than that if Nigeria were ever to reach World Cup finals. I can't remember any country more crazy about their National team when they are winning the way everybody is here in Nigeria when Super Eagles is winning
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Epeak: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
e-Peak Systems is a technology solutions company, strategically focused on helping our clients reduce operational costs and enhance efficiency.
The company was founded in 2007 and it celebrated 11 years of providing excellent services in Nigeria and Africa in 2018.
We have provided services across all 36 states of Nigeria, Kenya, Mozambique, Ghana, Malawi, Chad and Gabon. Our clientele come from diverse industries, including banking, telecom, healthcare, e-business, oil & gas, religious, government and consumers.

We Offer:
Power Solutions
IT Solutions
Career Solutions

Visit here for more details.
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by abbeyty(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
I did not know that Nigerians hate Nigeria this much until I came across this thread....remember Nigeria go better one day

1 Like

Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by folake4u(f): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
I need to relocate to this Croatia o shocked
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by sinola(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2018

Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by elijahkayode(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria Next President Must Agree To Reform The Government
Politics in Nigeria is in total turmoil, officials are being teargased in broad daylight, herdmens are still killing our siblings in the east, and president buhari despite his best has failed in his quest to reduce corruption and terrorism because he's yet to come up with a solution to Nigeria problems. Blame games don't cut it anymore, it's time to Reform the government.
Reforming The government would require them to serve voters, not corporate or special interests. I.e (president Trump might be controversial but he's delivering on his promises to his voters and the Americans love him for it)
Public Citizen will also work to empower ordinary citizens, reduce the influence of big corporations on government, open the government to public scrutiny, and hold public officials accountable for their misdeeds.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/reforming-government-first-requires-understanding-it/521004/
The objectives of the reform should be:
1. Establishing a Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration which would be a major win for the current government policy
4. Streamlining of the Government.
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
Donald Trump recently Discuss Christian Killings With President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device, trust me there are some Federal agencies out there that should be merged which will help save budget, and we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause we don't have one in Nigeria.
Our government will be able to serve the Nigerian populance way better in this 21st century than it's current state afterall the US has a Congressional oversight program that review, monitor and supervise federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation and it has been in existence since 1816 and moreover president Trump has agreed to Reform United States government for the 21st century
https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/management/government-reform/
Nigeria will be 68 years old in a couple of months and this will show that as a nation we are progressing and moving forward. President Buhari should think of this as a birthday gift to us.
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of us who believe in the brilliant future of this great country called Nigeria.
Give us "Hope" in this country, we all deserve it
sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/muhammed-buhari-nigeria-next-president-must-agree-to-a-total-reform-of-the-government
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, it's worth it. Congratulations to them once again.

That man that wore 'mandzukich', has he played a shot before?
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Okinqz01(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
In other counties their politicians put on their national team wear just to support them.

But in our country, our politicians put on the cloth of charity whenever election is around the corner.

GOD BLESS MY NATION
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by mossydaro(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is Class

1 Like

Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by Championjosh: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
lastempero:
Time to love yourself country but will I ever love nigeria embarassed

Maybe
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by ariesbull: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
The Jersey isn't my own ..what I am looking at the smart politicians there not these idïots we have here
Re: Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work by adetes: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
I want Croatia to win world cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Promise Buried With No Representative From NFF / Cameroon Accuse FIFA Of Racism Over VAR - Players Cry At Half-time / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.