Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad (47102 Views)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / IGP Adamu Reacts To Stripping Of Hotel Staff, Vows To Get Justice For Victims / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by hammer6F: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
MAKE UNA COME FORM WHITE HERE MAKE I DEY SEE.

ANIMAL KINGDOM DWELLERS.

SMALL THING, DEM GO NAKED DEMSELVES. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Imagine beating and stripping naked your own mother - some ppl just have no respect.

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by onmyowncj: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
hammer6F:

arrest me?

who i beat or kill?

might be a witch?for being assaulted by her own child?that should have been the unimaginable in this real life tragedy.it could happen in any family,elder brother assault mother possibly not the first time,younger adult brother get mad at the taboo,it unfortunately resulted in dead.OGA IT'S NOT D MOTHERS FAULT
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by freshvine(f): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Imagine beating and stripping naked your own mother - some ppl just have no respect.

Dont Pray To Be In A Confrontational Circumstance With Your Mother And She's A Drama Queen Couple With The Fact That Her Other Children Can Stand Up To You.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by lordtosan(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
bro,,,,,defense in law you say?this is NIGERIA......no be USA or ENGLAND ooo,,,law wey senators dem selves no dey follow
Trust me, provided it's not an affluent person that was killed, John is a free man. You get?

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
freshvine:

Dont Pray To Be In A Confrontational Circumstance With Your Mother And She's A Drama Queen Couple With The Fact That Her Other Children Can Stand Up To You.

In the core north, where I come from, our culture and religion, puts a mother squarely ahead of anyone (even your father); you must therefore respect and never disobey her except; if she should demand you go against the religion(Islam) - it is therefore quite shocking and disgusting to us to hear such stories of sons/daughters talking back let alone physically fighting and stripping such a highly regarded person as your own mother - drama queen or not.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Emmyefe1: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
dont know who you are, but the moment you hit my mom, you doing down #fact
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by AnanseK(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
chimaobinelson:
Wetin man no go see for this country sef..

Anyways, as for me I BLAME BUHARI

For Igbos well known traditions of killing each other over tiny plots of erosion ridden land?
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by freshvine(f): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

In the core north, where I come from, our culture and religion, puts a mother squarely ahead of anyone (even your father); you must therefore respect and never disobey her except; if she should demand you go against the religion(Islam) - it is therefore quite shocking and disgusting to us to hear such stories of sons/daughters talking back let alone physically fighting and stripping such a highly regarded person as your own mother - drama queen or not.

Ibos pratice patrimony. first son takes over head of family upon the death of a father.

an igbo man can birth 15 daughters just to have a son.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nightmareo07: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
skales67:

Who wants to marry a nobody like you?

Its like u dnt know him... Kno him very well here and his story. grin
An igbo girl actually dumped him, he once posted his story here.
The smart gal sucked him dry after discorvering he is olodo... grin
Even pant seft he no see becoz the gal told him "no sex until marriage" grin
Since then he has been sending Emails PMS to some igbo gals here that iknow grin

This actually reveals the story of most afonja guys here.
But they will come online and claim to be dating 10 igbo gals. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
freshvine:

Ibos pratice patrimony. first son takes over head of family upon the death of a father.

an igbo man can birth 15 daughters just to have a son.

So does that mean he is permitted to disrespect physically molest his own mother?
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by wingmanII: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
biafrans. hot blood
And your cold blooded brethren cut a neck or more each week. A young man just killed his girlfriend for rituals and buried the body in his room yet you are here worrying about Biafran hot blood. Continue!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Azam101: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Cone head people why na!
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by wingmanII: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Poor woman!
This is manslaughter. If the woman's account is true, the judge should be lenient.
I wonder how many men will watch anybody beat and humiliate their mother.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by frozen70(f): 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
It's quite unfortunate, his late brother seems to be very very stubborn.
If he has succeded, he would have killed his brother because he was out to take a soul but fortunately for him, he paid the price.
John should be allowed to you free life is better with the mother having John than his late brother.
The family has the right to inform the court that its there affairs and wishes to withdraw the case, simple
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by wingmanII: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
freshvine:

Don't talk trash. Mother is mother. You can leave the house, it's an abomination in Igbo land to insult your mum.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
wingmanII:

And your cold blooded brethren cut a neck or more each week. A young man just killed his girlfriend for rituals and buried the body in his room yet you are here worrying about Biafran hot blood. Continue!
but who strips their own mother naked though ? like who does that
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by teejona(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Iceman2017:
I don't know why I support him.
There is no reason on earth justify you beating your mum..

thank you man...I can kill anyone that dare raise his/her filthy hands on my mum
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by wingmanII: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
but who strips their own mother naked though ? like who does that
You have psychopaths everywhere, that's what I am trying to tell you. Apparently the guy is sick upstairs, that's why his younger brother who ordinarily should defer to him had to confront him.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by skales67(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Its like u dnt know him... Kno him very well here and his story. grin
An igbo girl actually dumped him, he once posted his story here.
The smart gal sucked him dry after discorvering he is olodo... grin
Even pant seft he no see becoz the gal told him "no sex until marriage" grin
Since then he has been sending Emails PMS to some igbo gals here that iknow grin

This actually reveals the story of most afonja guys here.
But they will come online and claim to be dating 10 igbo gals. grin grin grin

Really? Now it's all clear! They berate Igbos online and still drool over our voluptuous sexy women cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
wingmanII:

You have psychopaths everywhere, that's what I am trying to tell you. Apparently the guy is sick upstairs, that's why his younger brother who ordinarily should defer to him had to confront him.
but who kills their own older brother ? am telling you, this is biafran hot blood lol
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by narorose(f): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Killing him is not d option
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Nightmareo07: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
skales67:

Really? Now it's all clear! They berate Igbos online and still drool over our voluptuous sexy women cheesy cheesy

Lols.. I dey tell u bro... Infact there is one long ago, (I forgot her username) she stays in east.. I saw their conversation here he was begging her to date him he has money to take care of her grin
Yet he insults igbo women here and there.

Seriously i regret why I share same country with this hateful tribe it shall not be well with lord luggard.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by virago(f): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
lordtosan:
This will be a lot to take in for the poor woman.

Meanwhile, John has a defense in law and won't be convicted for murder. Our criminal justice system allows for self-defense against one's life. Osita probably would have killed John with the knife if John had not killed him first. No action will lie against John.
John might even be rewarded for killing such a numskull.

Mama, you will have your good son back. Just get a good lawyer. Osita deserved his death for beating and stripping you. Try not to mourn him biko. Take it you aborted him several years ago and his life was just a nightmare that you just woke up from.

I doubt Osita really attacked John with a knife , what I can deduce from the story is that John saw what Osita did to the mum and grabbed a knife to stab Osita which lead to his death. If he was able to collect the knife from Osita as the mother claimed why did he still stab him . I would understand why the mother would try to cover up for her remaining son , it's not easy losing two sons , moreso he was the one who came to her aid.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by Championjosh: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
felix000000:
Igbo people with land issue.

Hello
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by oruma19: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
who so curseth his father or mother shall be put to death! na Bible talk am... leviticus 20:9, prov 20:20, prov 28:24. Exodus 20:12, Ephesians 6:2, Luke 18:20,Mark 10:19, Mark 7:10, Matt 15:4, Matt 19;19.... the consequence of beating ur father or mother is shortness of days on earth. The dead should rot in hell if truly he beat his mother.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by skales67(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Lols.. I dey tell u bro... Infact there is one long ago, (I forgot her username) she stays in east.. I saw their conversation here he was begging her to date him he has money to take care of her grin
Yet he insults igbo women here and there.

Seriously i regret why I share same country with this hateful tribe it shall not be well with lord luggard.

Just close your eyes and imagine a Nigeria without them! Little wonder why Sanusi once said that they "Yorubas" are the problem of this country. Their hate for Igbos is so overwhelming!

As for our women, I pity those who fall for their lies!

Just look at the story that has been trending for weeks concerning the daughter of the deputy governor murdered for rituals by her boyfriend. That gives you an exposé on the mindset of the average yoruba man who believes that the only way to make it is through "killing his fellow human".

They don't believe in hard work and abuse the hardworking Igbos in the southwest hustling to earn a decent living.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by virago(f): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
Anextin:
Haba, it was self defence nah, he didn't murder that bloody idiotic stupid foool, there's a clear eye witness. She has recounted what transpired so why are they holding the poor boy.

In this case the witness is not a credible witness , she may actually be covering up for her remaining son

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by lordtosan(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
virago:

I doubt Osita really attacked John with a knife , what I can deduce from the story is that John saw what Osita did to the mum and grabbed a knife to stab Osita which lead to his death. If he was able to collect the knife from Osita as the mother claimed why did he still stab him . I would understand why the mother would try to cover up for her remaining son , it's not easy losing two sons , moreso he was the one who came to her aid.
You see law is not a video game you play. Evidence is the law and at the moment only the mum can really say what happened. Whatever she says backed up with a title evidence is what the court will take. Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by virago(f): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
lordtosan:
You see law is not a video game you play. Evidence is the law and at the moment only the mum can really say what happened. Whatever she says backed up with a title evidence is what the court will take. Nothing more, nothing less.

What do you mean by title evidence ?

Anyways , an investigation into the matter will reveal more as the mother can not be considered a credible witness , I haven't said with all certainty that my suspicions are right but her story has holes in them

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by jrusky(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
In Anambra again? Where are those idiotic Tufiakwa bollocks who would be tufiakwa if this had happened in Ogun state or Odin state or Edo state show your disgusting faces?

Back to the topic why would he beat his mum in the first place is he mad anyway it's so painful he died but I love the way his brother attacked him to defend their mum.

No more comment but the bastard that beat up his mum deserve death sentence.
Re: Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad by mckazzy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Upon all the cut and join wey full this tale by moonlight, e still no stitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS / 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / New York Mum Stabbed 60 Times. Killer Sends Chilling Text To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.