Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch (2976 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by Ekiti360(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Governor Fayose has collapsed again today, and has been rushed to the Intensive care unit of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti.

In a video obtained by KikioTolu, the Governor can be seen being stretched from an emergency ambulance into the premises of the teaching hospital.

The situation surrounding his recent collapse remains largely unknown as efforts to reach is campaign team proved futile.

Picture and video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWEXTgErqEU

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-2018-governor-fayose-collapse-again-rushed-into-teaching-hospital/

Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by paymentvoucher: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by Agbgift(f): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by lwise(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
That was on Wednesday, Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by jojomario(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose acting Game of Thrones.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by silenze: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
and how will that stop the election from being conducted 2moro

instead of him to be strategising he is busy collapsing.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by iammo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin. It's weird am liking this Mans style of politics(although I don't want him as a leader near my state or zone). He is very dramatic and entertaining, just because yeye Bello and oshiomole claim to want to tame him he sharply played the victim card. When APC goes low he goes High when they go high he goes low, he would keep them busy till he disappears to exile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by powerkey: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
jojomario:
Fayose acting Game of Thrones.
It can happen to you...you're rejoicing abi?
Tomorrow is your town.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by cornel9297: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
why all this drama when he is not the one contesting
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by activistjohnny(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti360:
Governor Fayose has collapsed again today, and has been rushed to the Intensive care unit of the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti.

In a video obtained by KikioTolu, the Governor can be seen being stretched from an emergency ambulance into the premises of the teaching hospital.

The situation surrounding his recent collapse remains largely unknown as efforts to reach is campaign team proved futile.

Picture and video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWEXTgErqEU

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-2018-governor-fayose-collapse-again-rushed-into-teaching-hospital/

Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44
that was wednesday attack by the FG police . the attack was instructed by the IGP
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Faint, wake, faint, wake like one day old chicken.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by smellingmenses: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayemi insults Adeyeye over diversion of money meant for buying votes

A mild drama ensued on Thursday, 12th of July, 2018 at the Isan countryhome of the APC gubernatorial candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi.

Premium Reporters learnt that Prince Dayo Adeyeye arrived the residence of Dr. Kayode Fayemi on the latter's invitation at about 1:13pm.

Our source said that Prince Adeyeye was ushered into the compound by security operatives and he proceeded to the living room of Dr. Kayode Fayemi.

"About 10 minutes after his arrival, there was a sort of kerfuffle as we started hearing the two men raising voice at each other and Dr. Kayode Fayemi saying: "What is your mission? Do you want me to lose this election?

I paid you ₦200M to decamp to the APC. How can you be so rapacious to the extent of diverting the ₦150M I gave you to distribute to all the defectors from the PDP; to woo PDP members votes at their polling units? You are becoming quite avaricious for my taste," the source said.

Premium Reporters authoritatively learnt that Dr. Fayemi was enveloped with fury after some PDP defectors visited him earlier in the morning to lodge a complaint about the covetous act of the former governorship aspirant of the PDP.

Prince Adeyeye who was quite visibly angry was seen leaving the living room of Dr. Kayode Fayemi at 1:56pm and shut the door with a loud bang.
http://www.premiumreporters.co.uk/2018/07/fayemi-insults-adeyeye-over-diversion.html
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by Ekitiparapo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose has lost ekiti to APC, all this drama is child's play
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by smellingmenses: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ekitiparapo:
Fayose has lost ekiti to APC, all this drama is child's play

Fayemi insults Adeyeye over diversion of money meant for buying votes

A mild drama ensued on Thursday, 12th of July, 2018 at the Isan countryhome of the APC gubernatorial candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi.

Premium Reporters learnt that Prince Dayo Adeyeye arrived the residence of Dr. Kayode Fayemi on the latter's invitation at about 1:13pm.

Our source said that Prince Adeyeye was ushered into the compound by security operatives and he proceeded to the living room of Dr. Kayode Fayemi.

"About 10 minutes after his arrival, there was a sort of kerfuffle as we started hearing the two men raising voice at each other and Dr. Kayode Fayemi saying: "What is your mission? Do you want me to lose this election?

I paid you ₦200M to decamp to the APC. How can you be so rapacious to the extent of diverting the ₦150M I gave you to distribute to all the defectors from the PDP; to woo PDP members votes at their polling units? You are becoming quite avaricious for my taste," the source said.

Premium Reporters authoritatively learnt that Dr. Fayemi was enveloped with fury after some PDP defectors visited him earlier in the morning to lodge a complaint about the covetous act of the former governorship aspirant of the PDP.

Prince Adeyeye who was quite visibly angry was seen leaving the living room of Dr. Kayode Fayemi at 1:56pm and shut the door with a loud bang.
http://www.premiumreporters.co.uk/2018/07/fayemi-insults-adeyeye-over-diversion.html
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by smellingmenses: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose receives American ambassador over police assault

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by jojomario(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
powerkey:

It can happen to you...you're rejoicing abi?

Tomorrow is your town.
I don't throw myself in mess.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by saltoasis: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose the comedian grin grin grin grin grin Please what is the name of the pdp candidate . Fayose has overshadowed the man.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by kmaster007: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
dis Fayose suld jst go for Nollywood movie
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by linsa01(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lies lies lies everywhere. This was the first day the incident happened.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin
We are laughing now but we seriously need to all be ashamed.
Imagine what our fellow West African and indeed, the international community thinks of us as they watch these "drama" unfold.
Just too bad
Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is one of the reasons Nigerians detest police men! For this Nigerian police media propaganda "police is your friend "

I wonder if they know what it means undecided

It is only in Nigeria and only under President Mohammed Buhari that an ordinary police man can teargas an elected governor and even have the audacity to slap him. This is not the first. I recall so many complain particularly a scenario similar to Innoson's wife.

Is that the job of the police?

What is even annoying is that there is no need for It! Ekiti is a non violent state, (their attempt to use Fulani herdsmen to disrupt did not work!) why deploy 30,000 shocked shocked shocked shocked then leave the Northern violent zone unprotected undecided

I believe the international community owe it to Nigerians to lock Buhari away in 2019!

His barbaric leadership style has cost us the lives of so many Nigerians

He mustn't go unpunished!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Governor Fayose Collapse Again, Rushed Into Teaching Hospital (watch by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
so Nigerian Doctors are among the scam

i cant even trust doctors again

how do you just go directly to operation room with testing a patient

Nigerian Political doctors,i hail una

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC:A moderate muslim from the SW/A conservative from North,2023. / Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) / 2023: We’re Not Slaves, We’ll Support Obi — PDP Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.