Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step (2891 Views)

Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. / Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Immediately after the Supreme Court on Wednesday threw away Atiku's appeal citing the emptiness and how irrelevant his appeal was, his supporters worldwide are calling on him to head immediately to the planet of Proxima Centauri to appeal the ruling before the Milky Way Intergalactic Court.

Many contends that if not for anything, he should appeal the speed at which it was thrown out. Especially the fact the Supreme Court did not even consider the Billions he had to spend. Carry a very poor PDP on his back for months.

Even his lawyers are not happy with the judgement. Saying the court did not delay a little so they can collect the money for few more appearances.

So, should Atiku appeal or not? Or should he just wait for God's Judgment Day to submit his appeal?

Netpro writing from Mars.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by sarrki(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
To return our money

EFCC is the next step

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
sarrki:
To return our money

EFCC is the next step

Gbam!

EFCC need to act fast before he squander what is left in Dubai.

I know once he is done wasting his loot that is when he will return to Nigeria like the Prodigal Son.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by Johnnyessence(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
netpro:
Immediately after the Supreme Court on Wednesday threw away Atiku's appeal citing the emptiness and how irrelevant his appeal was, his supporters worldwide are calling on him to head immediately to the planet of Proxima Centauri to appeal the ruling before the Milky Way Intergalactic Court.

Many contends that if not for anything, he should appeal the speed at which it was thrown out. Especially the fact the Supreme Court did not even consider the Billions he had to spend. Carry a very poor PDP on his back for months.

Even his lawyers are not happy with the judgement. Saying the court did not delay a little so they can collect the money for few more appearances.

So, should Atiku appeal or not? Or should he just wait for God's Judgment Day to submit his appeal?

you are not serious here .clueless and lifeless sick pmb you are defending with your blood, what changes has he affect your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are not serious here .clueless and lifeless sick pmb you are defending with your blood, what changes has he affect your life.

Should Atiku appeal at the Intergalactic Court OR wait to tender his petition on God's Judgment Day?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by sarrki(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
netpro:

Gbam!

EFCC need to act fast before squander what is left in Dubai.

I know once he is done wasting his loot that is when return to Nigeria like the Prodigal Son.

We decided not to rush him

We tricked him to the election to return the money hidden back to Nigeria with style

He created jobs for printing guys

Transport guys

And many more

Now we are sure and also know the source of the money

All the anti graft agency can move in on him

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by AkpaAmu99: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

We decided not to rush him

We tricked him to the election to return the money hidden back to Nigeria with style

He created jobs for printing guys

Transport guys

And many more

Now we are sure and also know the source of the money

All the anti graft agency can move in on him

[/s]
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by AkpaAmu99: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
To return our money

EFCC is the next step
[/s]
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
netpro:

[/s]

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Try contest for governor of Adamawa state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
raumdeuter:

Pride would not let him. Had he contested in 2019 for Governor of Adamawa State, he would have won, spend less money, do good for his people and become one of the most powerful PDP leaders.

Atiku with that his server results argument, just exposed he is not that articulated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Atiku does not need to take any next steps

The court is rendering itself pointless

The consequences of the actions of this court will have ramification on the Nigerian State

Atiku will be alright in the end

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by seunmsg(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
krendo:

The consequences of the actions of this court will have ramification on the Nigerian State

There is absolutely nothing wrong with our court. The Supreme Court cannot award victory to a loser. Buhari won fair and square. It would have amounted to gross miscarriage of justice if the court had decided otherwise. The judgement is a testament to the independence of our judiciary.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
krendo:

Only positive ramifications bro. Atiku has been rendered useless.

Once the thief is done squandering his loot in Dubai, he will return like the Prodigal Son.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by haffaze777(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
netpro:

Let him appeal at Ogboni council of elders

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigerians do not hate ideology, they hate persons.

APC has Tinimbu's ideology of TAX the masses, impound the vehicles of traffic offenders and auction them, deal with defaulters like criminals.

If one can check my posts in 2015, I said Nigerians will be taxed heavily under APC, they delayed the taxes for the 2nd tenure. It has happened.

This is exactly how to control animals, even some animals will revolt over such control.

I see alot of blind people everyday but the worst are Nigerian youth.. When you hail a Tinumbi, you are hailing a Rancher who believes in ranching men like cattle. It's only money that counts for him.

BTW, I don't know too much.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by GreenArrow1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Naughtysite:
Nigeria has foolish youths.

I am sorry to use the word foolish.
Nigerians do not hate ideology, they hate persons.

APC has Tinimbu's ideology of TAX the masses, impound the vehicles of traffic offenders and auction them, deal with defaulters like

BTW, I don't know too much.

The best thing that is happening to us as a people is the increase in taxation. The PDP as a party of chopping everything knew that as long as Nigerians were left alone and taxed minimally, they'd never rise up anyday to demand for actual change in the way this country has been governed for decades. Taxing Nigerians heavily is the only way those same foolish youths as you rightly described them will feel the pain of any mismanagement of public resources and eventually rise up to demand for a course-correct for this country. Good one from the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by Cassyboy2: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
I am surprise to the extent of stupidity some Nigerians have, tomorrow you will be shouting the country is not moving forward. You are happy that Nigeria is now operating a demo dictatorship rule. I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by omenka(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
raumdeuter:
He lost even his polling unit right in front of his father's house, so Adamasa governorship as well is a no no. grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by FarahAideed: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Later in the evening you will go and ask you neighbor for soft loan oooo.....I am done with Nairaland !!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL OF YOU THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI!!!!!
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by helinues: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Atiku should stop disturbing his fans back in Nigeria

Atiku don open boutique for Dubai.. Back to business

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by helinues: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
Later in the evening you will go and ask you neighbor for soft loan oooo.....I am done with Nairaland !!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL OF YOU THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI!!!!!

Go and dont ever come back again.. You wont be missed .

You no kuku dey make any positive contributions

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by FarahAideed: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
helinues:

I didn't make any positive contribution but I have the most likes here on a comment , I didn't make any positive contribution to but got over 100 thousand likes in just 3 years here ..Abeg lemme leave una forum for una , my job here is done !!!!
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by helinues: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
FarahAideed:

I didn't make any positive contribution but I have the most likes here on a comment , I didn't make any positive contribution to but got over 100 thousand likes in just 3 years here ..Abeg lemme leave una forum for una , my job here is done !!!!

Please go please

You are not needed here

Even pdp supporters that are more loyal than you have abandoned their monikers and moved on with life. Please do honorably

And if i see you commenting again??
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by AkpaAmu99: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Please go please

You are not needed here

Even pdp supporters that are more loyal than you have abandoned their monikers and moved on with life. Please do honorably

So you got 100k likes in 3 years as if this moniker is 3 years old.. You lies are disgusting

And if i see you commenting again??
[/s]
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by AkpaAmu99: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by AkpaAmu99: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cassyboy2:
I am surprise to the extent of stupidity some Nigerians have, tomorrow you will be shouting the country is not moving forward. You are happy that Nigeria is now operating a demo dictatorship rule. I weep for Nigeria.

See wailing.

You better go find something productive and profitable to do with your life. Don't be there waiting for manna to fall on your laps.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step by netpro(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
helinues:

Shame of defeat no gree Atiku show face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Fire Fighting Truck (photos) / The Fulanis And Igbos Are Two Of A Kind! -Ademola Adetayo / Just In: Northern States APC Governors Zone APC Presidential Ticket To The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.