Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How I Register 2 Companies In 24 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Register 2 Companies In 24 Hours (370 Views)

CBN Orders Banks To Sell Excess Dollars In 24 Hours / Meet Pixie Curtis, The10-year-old Oyinbo Girl Who Already Owns 2 Companies, And / Business Name Registration With Cac-how To Do Yours In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Register 2 Companies In 24 Hours by adebayo777(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

Operating a business without registration is not only illegal, it can also discredit business process.
Especially in Lagos and now in many Nigerian cities, operating a business can get someone into trouble with the authorities.

However, the reason any shy away from this reality is because of the cost. My candid advice here is for you to open a business name in the interim and until you are able to afford full registration.

Business name registered is some miles covered on the journey

With business name, you can open a corporate bank account for your company. Research has shown that many prefer to deal with companies that individuals and that the worth of your business is gone up 300% with a registered name.

if you want to register your business in 24 hours, please consult with me 07030331927

(1) (Reply)

Neat Dell E6410 Core Core I5 4gb Ram For Just 60k / We Need To Buy 2 40 Ft Containers / The Assaulted Midland Savings And Loans Customer Bought A 2 Bedroom House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.