|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,990,899 members, 7,283,392 topics. Date: Monday, 30 January 2023 at 07:01 PM
|Vacancy For Head, Business Development (insurance – Lagos & Abuja) by tolex29(f): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2018|
Our client is a leading Insurance Brokerage company with head office in Port Harcourt. The company is looking to hire for the role of Head, Business Development (Strategy & Operation) in its Lagos and Abuja offices.
Job Location: Lagos State.
Drive Business Development strategy and run the assigned branch. Report directly to the Managing Director.
Specifically, the candidate will:
• Responsible for developing new business, products and services;
• Strategy formulation and implementation;
• Actively monitor performance against budget and expected key indicators and promptly address deviations from these targets;
• Coordinate the preparation of operational reports;
• Provide leadership for effective implementation and measurement of operating policies and procedures;
• Play a key role in the implementation of IT systems to support the business;
• Develop and implement efficient operational processes for managing a strongly diversified life insurance book of business;
• Develop product documentation of the highest quality and distinction;
• General management, HR and supervisory skills;
• Establish and implement short- and long-range strategic and operational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
• A bachelor's degree, preferably in Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics from a reputable institution;
• A master's degree In Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics will be an added advantage; relevant professional qualification(s) i.e. ACII, ACIIN, is highly desired.
• Minimum of five ( years' related life insurance experience with at least three years life insurance experience in a senior management position for a reputable insurance company;
• Thorough knowledge of the insurance regulatory environment; The Insurance Act and Regulations and the NAICOM guidelines;
• Strong understanding of reinsurance, management and practice; insurance brokerage experience is highly desired;
• Must be computer literate, must be versed with online business platforms;
• Strong marketing skills is required for this role (it is desired that the candidate already has account being managed to aid their new assignment);
• The candidate should also be knowledgeable in technical operations as brokers are professional intermediaries.
• A good knowledge of Lagos/Abuja market is key.
• Very attractive with good career prospect and other work benefits.
• QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND UPDATED CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘BHI(Lagos) for Lagos Applicants and BHI(Abuja) for Abuja applicants as subject of mail before July 31, 2018.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34