Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How To Start Reselling Digital Service Such As Data, Airtime, Etc. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Reselling Digital Service Such As Data, Airtime, Etc. (476 Views)

Every Digital Service / Own A Digital Service Resseller Website, Make $800 Monthly Perfect For Bignners / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Reselling Digital Service Such As Data, Airtime, Etc. by sammytee30(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
*Do you want to be free financially?

*Do you need extra income?

*Do you want to be your own boss?

*Do you want to start a part-time stress free business?

If YES, I can teach you how to start Reselling Digital Service such as Data, Airtime, Decoder Subscription and others.

Kindly join the whatsapp group to register.

*Note : We need only 10 people to benefit from this program.

Add me and send me message on whatsapp on 0..8...1...0..0..1..1..8..4...8..1
Re: How To Start Reselling Digital Service Such As Data, Airtime, Etc. by DTalented(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
sammytee30:
*Do you want to be free financially?

*Do you need extra income?

*Do you want to be your own boss?

*Do you want to start a part-time stress free business?

If YES, I can teach you how to start Reselling Digital Service such as Data, Airtime, Decoder Subscription and others.

Kindly join the whatsapp group to register.

*Note : We need only 10 people to benefit from this program.

Add me and send me message on whatsapp on 0..8...1...0..0..1..1..8..4...8..1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Personal 10-Year Experience Starting Multiple Businesses With ZERO Capital / Help A Brother / What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.