Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View (479 Views)

This Is The Best Legit Way To Earn Online My People!!! / 10 Skills To Master Before Launching A New Business / 10 Skills To Master Before Launching A New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD THE FREE EBOOK FROM
www.lazysalary.com.ng. (it's easier to read)

**PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND IDEAS ALSO**

So, you're going to launch a new product/ website/
blog/ service online – how do you make a big splash
that gets people on board and taking action? While
this isn't meant to be a step-by-step primer, we have
put together what we think are the crucial nuts and
bolts to any successful launch.

1. Know what you want. You can launch just about
anything with a little creativity. But the first
question you should be asking yourself is not what
to launch, but what you want to get out of a launch.
Do you want sales? Do you want to build a list?
Positioning? Speaking engagements? Attracting
partners and affiliates? By knowing what you want,
you'll be much more successful in figuring out how
to get it.

2. Forget hype. Create an event. People are over run with hype and hoopla and the latest and greatest
everything, which is why you don't want to add to
the noise. Instead, you want to cut through all the hype and turn your launch into an EVENT.
Think about it – despite how busy we all are, we still
love holidays and birthdays and graduations and so
forth. Why? Because they are events – they're
things to look forward to and celebrate. That's why
when you turn your marketing into an event, you'll
completely bypass all the other marketing that's
happening and you'll stand head and shoulders
above the other distractions competing for your
prospects' attention.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oyaa the Floor is open.
Let the discussions begin before we continue posting.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 5:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2018
You must do the things you think you cannot do.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by Ademat7(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2018
This thread is underrated
Lalasticlala
Re: What You Need To Know Before Launching Anything Online- My View by faswad: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2018

3. Create urgency Whatever it is that you want people
to do – buy your product, get a freebie for
subscribing, join your membership, whatever – give
them a deadline or use an element of scarcity. For
example, if people purchase during your launch
period (typically 2-7 days) then they get a special
deal or extra bonuses or a lower price. Or your offer
is only available during the event – after that it goes
away permanently,
It's because you're running this special event that
you can add in the scarcity element. Otherwise it's
difficult to do it ethically – for example, those
scripts that say the price will increase by midnight
of the day the visitor hits the page are not only
unethical – they may even be illegal.
And because of the scarcity – the bonuses going
away or the price increasing or the actual product
no longer being available – you'll find there is a
surge in sales in the hours before the deadline.
Scarcity really is a powerful motivator.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer Wanted / 1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent / I Need Link Up With A Company That Can Buy Plantain In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.