Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee (21320 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Five Senators-elect Jostle For Deputy Senate Presidency (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm not surprised. He's been working for the failed party severely from day one
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Antipob777(f): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
I foresee cancer of the chest on all Igbos today,

No man born of a wioman can defeat PMB.

PMB will won in all south East states. We Igbo's are solidly behind PMB.

Igbos are refugees in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by hugoboss36(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
"Founder of BH is now the national chairman of the largest political party in Africa"....CNN
He was sent by the cabals to destroy the politcal ladder of the politcians...
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
bedspread:
We always said it that Sheriff was Organized and Sponsored by the APC to Destroy PDP!!
thank God you’re admitting it now that pdp has been destroyed tongue
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Yeeyo: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Combination of boko haram and fulani herdsmen terrorist will give you hybrid isis that's Buhari and sheriff
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by stilldoingokay(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
can't believed this man have become a saint.
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Antipob777:

I am not an igbo, neither yoruba or hausa. I am pleading with you kindly cohabit friendly with every nigerian. Let me remind you everything human and its struggles and advancements lies in the hands of God. God bless

1 Like

Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by stilldoingokay(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Antipob777:

wondering how many more years left for you to matured.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by stilldoingokay(f): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
HzRF:
They are fighting corruption indeed

your meme is so funny,
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
The whole of Nigeria knows that Ali Modu Sheriff was the founding Director of Boko Haram.

Now we know who was behind all the bloodshed Nigeria experienced during Goodluck Jonathan's first full tenure of four years!
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by GBJakes(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sen Ali Module Sheriff the Boko Haram sponsor....
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Patosky4U: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
As for me I have not seen a single politician that deserve my vote come 2019, expect the bring a vibrant youth that has a plan for the youth and country at large.....useless politicians every where. God don't make me be like then pls if I ascend the throne
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by icon007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
... of course he needs to be compensated for the destructive job done in the pdp... Terrorist!... So glaring now who sponsored chaos in pdp..
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Dukechimi: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
This we Presido has zero Integrity, Zero Principles.... His followers are even worse off
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by charleyboi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by charleyboi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
I pity this country
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by E2power3: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
APC called this same man Boko Haram founder and sponsor, now is he not one again...by virtue of his return to APC

Idiots that only have lies and double standard to offer!!!
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by nobilie: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerian politics can hardly get better. So, sheriff should bring his boko money to support you?
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Yankee101: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2018
Boko Haram godfather back on top
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Myself2(m): 3:23am On Jul 14, 2018
bedspread:
We always said it that Sheriff was Organized and Sponsored by the APC to Destroy PDP!!

Exactly
Now the involvement of the evil hand of Buhari has been revealed

Somehow I like this news, after now anybody still supporting Buhari online is indeed a fool

1 Like

Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by fedora04: 5:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Desmond.!!!Desmond!!!.. Stay away from this people on.. Just do your own jeje... Don't come crying later cos.. In the words of game of thrones.. THE NORTH REMEMBERS.
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Gudybay(m): 5:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Nigeria Politics......... Ali of all people! Now confirm he was used to destroyed PDP
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by phase1: 6:30am On Jul 14, 2018
The founder of boko is the campaign chief of Buhari. No surprises.
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Usefulusman(m): 6:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Yusufusmanpost=69348426:
A former Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, as been announced by the Presidency through the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF) as the Director General of Buhari 2019 Presidential Support Committee.
[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Buhari.jpg[/img]

PRNigeria gathered that the Committee is different from Buhari Campaign Organisation (BCO) which recently appointed Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transport as the Director General while Human Rights Lawyer Festus Keyamo (SAN) as the spokesman and Director, Strategic Communications.

The Sheriff-led body has a list of 35 members of the Support Committee, 10 members of National Advisory Committee and 5 members of National Patrons with President Muhammadu Buhari as the Grand Patron.

A popular Kano musician Dauda Rara is appointed National Director Music, while a Nollywood Actor and Lagos lawmaker Hon Desmond Elliot is the National Publicity Secretary and the Chief of Staff to the Imo State governor and governorship aspirant of APC, Uche Ugwumba Nwosu as the National Secretary.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Political matters, Hon Gideon Sammani, who made the disclosure in an official statement released to Naija News said that “prominent individuals were selected after the APC National Convention to build on the momentum of the success to step up preparation within the hierarchy and ranks and file of the party to fully support President Muhammadu Buhari to continue with his programmes and policies for the upliftment and advancement of the country with the manifesto of the APC.”

Hon Sammani who is also Facilitator President Support Committee under the OSGF said: “In preparation for the reelection of President Buhari in 2019, the Presidential Support Committee, Buhari 2019 has appointed eminent Nigerians to the National Working Committee of the organisation.

“The prominent individuals have been selected from Buhari Support Group in their own rights as loyalists.”

The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, Dr Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Alhaji Mamman Daura all make up the National Patrons of the Committee.

Members of the National advisory committee are: Senator M.T Mbu, Senator Yerima Bakura, Senator George Akume, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, Senator Ita Giwa, Hon Gudaji Kazaure, Hajiya Ireti, Alhaji Ismaila Isa Funtua and Senator Abu Ibrahim.

SOURCE: https://www./2018/07/13/2019-presidency-names-ali-modu-sheriff-leader-of-buhari-support-committee/
if this is true then this is just the begning of terrorisim
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by Weareone202: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2018
How we go use take comot from where we dey wen we no no where we dey go sef
Re: 2019: Presidency Names Ali Modu Sheriff Leader Of Buhari Support Committee by frankwyte: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2018
The comic of Nigeria state!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Abdulaziz Yari Calls INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, A 'PDP Supporter'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.