Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) (21317 Views)

Osinbajo Receives Osun State Governor, Ademola Adekele (photo) / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari today received in audience Governor elect of Osun State Gboyega Oyetola,Gov. Aregbesola and Adams Oshiomole in State House.

In a related news,Saraki and others led a protest to INEC office over the way PDP candidate in Osun State,Senator Adeleke,was denied of his victory by INEC

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/buhari-receives-osun-governor-elect.html

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Stolen mandate.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by FarahAideed: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Receiving illegality doesn't make it legal

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by buhariguy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
That is the latest governor in Nigeria.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist Pdp leaders are protesting their failure at inec office.
That is how God will give my enemies basket to fetch water from the river, before they even fetch the water, I'm already the President of Nigeria.

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Kwamecron(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
My men

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Firefire(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Goodbye to democracy in Nigeria.

We warned the terrorists who voted the professional coup plotter to power.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by intruxive(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pepper them gang grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
Time will tell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Zansu007: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Anything to remain in power is allowed. That's the new apc motto.
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Rityonyi(f): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
The first pics though...

To think that a young lady married this scary looking creature baffles me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by forgiveness: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
PDP heart breakers. grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
cool cool
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by educhigo: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
ooop who elected him undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by ihec(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
I never knew Buhari was this tall
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Electrongate: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
This man is tall abeg cry shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Omoboricash(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
My advice to the in coming governor, pls make workers welfare and pensioners your priority.
Also the osun education has to be improved. Pls train and retrain your teachers for them to give the best to the students. Already infrastructure is on ground, don't embark on massive infrastructure.
Also osun economy has to improve look inward how you can improve osun IGR
I pray God help you to succeed in task ahead of you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by lonelydora: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
People wey no get sense.

Please, who knows whether Davido accepted the contract to sing in Osun government house during inauguration?
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Ajibel(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
cool cool

Your man didnt clinch the ticket? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Macopol01(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by IrokoOluwere: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
My governor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by aremz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
[ author=Macopol01 post=71810311] angry[/quote]

Idiot 1999 election with that model of Toyota

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by oyeb15: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
three short men
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by GarkiAccessory(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
for affordable cutting edge tech.

check my signature

visit:

https://www.nairaland.com/4017843/connect-smartphone-hd-tv
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by adem30: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
That's the same way Oshiomole will hand over Buhari to Buhari when he wins the coming presidential election.

If you know, you know
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by excomarow(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
We Came, we Saw and we Conquered

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by michoim(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good works

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by megamank(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Baba....we have come to tell u we won the battle for you....okay my boys well done....you must do same in 2019 o...I have given the military the go ahead to back u....
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by israelmao(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
This excitement will soon vanish like vapour.
Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
oyetola is a daylight robber.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Trendy247: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Electrongate:
This man is tall abeg cry shocked
Tall and lifeless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
That is the latest governor in Nigeria.
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist Pdp leaders are protesting their failure at inec office.
That is how God will give my enemies basket to fetch water from the river, before they even fetch the water, I'm already the President of Nigeria.

Mr. Jobless, aggresive, lazy, idiotic blah, blah, blah like a broken CD plate, let it be known to you that next year there will be a new occupant in Aso Rock. He will be a youth and his name will start with "S". Check the prophesy below.

https://punchng.com/video-next-president-of-nigeria-is-a-youth-whose-name-begins-with-s-prophet/

After his inauguration, all these injustices shall be reversed and people like you will disappear with your bile language and divisionist politics.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) by bluecircle470: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Rityonyi:
The first pics though...

To think that a young lady married this scary looking creature baffles me

As if you won’t marry him if u had the opportunity....infact you will suck his gboola!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: How South African Union Plotted Attacks – Report / Fisayo Soyombo Urged To Go Into Hiding After Report Of Planned Arrest / Existing Tinted Car Permits, Spy Number Plates Remain Valid – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.