Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Want To Be Successful In Business But...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Be Successful In Business But...... (521 Views)

Do You Want To Start Perfume Oil Business But Looking For Where To Get Quality O / I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Successful In Business But...... by BetterBOI(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
We live in a society where we see the high and mighty living life to the fullest. As we grow older, have more responsibilities on our back, we naturally tend to think more about making money and starting up a business, if that is where your interests lie. BUT, many are not ready to pay the price. Most times in Nigeria, you need money to get THAT money. You see someone interested in a particular online business and is fed up with general tips on how to succeed in that business. He/she needs a practical working guide in form of an ebook. I can bet that many will refuse to purchase a book worth so little compared to the amount they can gain in the long run.
So, my advise to aspiring business-minded people is to go for useful info on what you want to delve into.
PAY THAT PRICE and of course, you will work very hard to hit certain heights.
Pm for detailed and resourceful ebooks on different businesses Esp online businesses

(1) (Reply)

Need A Wikipedia Page Or Profile For Yourself/business? Let's Do It For You / We Sell Designer Wristwatches.. / I Need Help Withdrawing From My Limited South African Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.