Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... (1024 Views)

If You Were Given 100k, How Will You Use It? / I Want To Give 100k To Those Who Are Really Hungry / How To Startup A Zobo Business....see Tips Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by ceeboymuhammed(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Please friends, i have been given a 100k by a friend to start up something in Lagos but am a little confused on what to do woth it or where to start from.
Please i need list of business ideas i can start with the amount... Please i need a genuine response.
No importation
No cryptocurrency
No network marking
No trading.

Thanks
Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by ayenika1: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2019
ceeboymuhammed:
Please friends, i have been given a 100k by a friend to start up something in Lagos but am a little confused on what to do woth it or where to start from.
Please i need list of business ideas i can start with the amount... Please i need a genuine response.
No importation
No cryptocurrency
No network marking
No trading.

Thanks

Do you have passion for biz?

Have you done any before? If yes,why did you quit. ?

What is your passion.?

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by DavidTheGeek: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2019
ayenika1:

Do you have passion for biz?
Have you done any before? If yes,why did you quit. ?
What is your passion.?
All these "passion" talk is a scam. Forget it.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by Onnasucs1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
ceeboymuhammed:
No importation
No cryptocurrency
No network marking
No trading.

Thanks
congrats. You collected money without knowing what to do with it. You're on your own
Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by latexxbro(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
First of all..
Getting a shop should be what you looking for beacuse the money might not be enough for biz now
Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by Starboytwo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
latexxbro:
First of all..
Getting a shop should be what you looking for beacuse the money might not be enough for biz now
wetin him Wan sell inside shop

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by humble2: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=ceeboymuhammed post=75982428]Please friends, i have been given a 100k by a friend to start up something in Lagos but am a little confused on what to do woth it or where to start from.
No importation
No cryptocurrency
No network marking
No trading.

Thanks

Get info from ppl that deal with second hand wares where they buy cos it a lot cheaper or take a night bus to Aba so u arrive at day and the fare is cheaper than when going at nyt. U would get good and cheap wares there, use same means u got there to convey those wares back to Lagos and resell..trust me u can get a lovely ware for as low as 150 or 200 per one and resell for almost a thousand plus..or if possible u can relocate to an area lyk Ibadan or its environ since Lagos is more saturated..I know of someone who sells second hand jeans and chinos at road side and what the person earns..Pride is the kill factor here..there are other ideas sha.. Lemme just drop pen here and observe.

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by DivinePips123: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
ceeboymuhammed:
No importation
No cryptocurrency
No network marking
No trading.

Thanks

Hello,
Kindly check out our offering and success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by amijid2012(m): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2019
You can go into fish business, with just 75k, u get 8k a week, now multiply that with 4weeks., U can start with just 75k, n keep the remaining Amount n watch ur 75k multiply..,

You can WhatsApp me for more information
Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by fulfilled2016: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2019
ceeboymuhammed:
No importation
No cryptocurrency
No network marking
No trading.

Thanks

Best advice you are getting, take 2k out of the 100k and go buy Small Business Big Money Book Of Akin Alabi. Ensure to buy that book, read and digest it before you start any business, so you won't regret after starting a business and quitting out of frustration.
Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by Onnasucs1(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2019
fulfilled2016:

Best advice you are getting, take 2k out of the 100k and go buy Small Business Big Money Book Of Akin Alabi. Ensure to buy that book, read and digest it before you start any business, so you won't regret after starting a business and quitting out of frustration.
Best advice so far

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Given 100k To Startup A Business But... by Lawnray: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Well,I have made almost a million with an hyip site,its been around for more than a year and quite trusted...u can contact me to knw more

(1) (Reply)

Please What Profitable Business Can A Friend Start With 15,000 Naira? / I Buy Clean Paypal Funds At A Good Rate / 10 Tires Haulage Trucks Urgent Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.