Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) (61749 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by sultanlukman: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Nightmareo07 post=69351234]If not that he is from akwaibom I would have said he is a yoruba man.
Because They are the ones synonymous with doing this type of thing...

what brings about tribe in this issue? i know u will later say it is buhari's fault. think before commenting abeg
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2018
cityofindustry:
He was not sleeping with her, he raped her !!! Gosh
. haaa, rape her two times, the girl self na something else
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nightmareo07 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :

We the Igbos rape our daughters and daughter in-laws ...the man did nothing wrong.
... Ko si problem nau

I agree with u
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2018
dajebeedrys:
Just do this

Yuck...WTF...where did you see such a nasty pix? shocked
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by neighbourhud: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
comshots:
How was she able to absorbed his cockk?

I wonder!

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Dtribeless:
Why is the girl on her knees?Africans no sabi victim!!!!!!!
She's on her knees because the case is not a rape case it was a mutual agreement
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Oches4me(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2018
if it will have happened to be muslim, the hypocrite one will insult the man, his tribe, religion and belief but when the crime is committed by christain they will pretend they didnt see the post.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by jinx14: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2018
Dtribeless:
Why is the girl on her knees?Africans no sabi victim!!!!!!!

Maybe it wasn't a rape afterall... She wanted it...thats y she is kneeling down
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
cococandy:

A primary 5 year old child is not done being raised. Stop the subtle victim blame. Nonsense.

Disappointing.

sorry sista, but let us be logical here.... if at that age your child does NOT know what is RIGHT from WRONG; if at that age your child does not know that adults should NOT touch them anywhere near their private parts; if at that age an adult man can abuse/trick your child into having sex, and that particular child does NOT remotely think about reporting what is happening.... then i am sorry to say that A) the parents should be severely flogged for failing to instill proper values in the head of their child and B) that child should also be severely flogged as well...just the same as you would have flogged that child if they had stolen something (aka her punishment from doing something WRONG)

chimablack1:
It’s Child abuse, not rape.

if a person abuses a child sexually, you would call that what exactly? even if the deluded child wanted it, its still a "rape" under the law (unless the parents gave their consent).
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

I'm a useless tribe called yoruba tribe..
My mother is a dirty ghetto LovePeddler, she born me out and my sisters out prostitution... My father is a useless gay fool who rapes my ass everynight my family is totally cursed.

Sorry for ur plight cool
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:

My mother is a dirty ghetto LovePeddler, she born me out and my sisters out prostitution... My father is a useless gay fool who rapes my ass everynight my family is totally cursed.

Sorry for ur plight cool
grin
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
No wonder.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Lexngtonsteel.. to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
grin

I understand grin

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I'm a useless tribe called igbo tribe..
I understand grin

You can log in with your other account to like your own posts for as long as you can...i am very patient wink
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
lexngtonsteele to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
I understand
wink

Im not as jobless and useless as u are sophisticated coward mor.on grin
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:
wink

I understand

I agree
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Lexngtonsteele to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
I'm a useless from tribe called yoruba tribe..
I understand

Say no more
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I understand

Say no more
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:25am On Jul 15, 2018
brownhawk:
I forgot to mention. #igboamaka.
@MissRaine69, quote me today and drown

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

.Lexngtonsteele to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother :
I understand

Say no more
cool
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Destroyed the man third leg...and watch him going aimlessly
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Dtribeless: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
jinx14:

Maybe it wasn't a rape afterall... She wanted it...thats y she is kneeling down

He no go better for you with the above statement. A primary school student consenting to sex?? Nnamdi Kanu is correct – the country is a jungle.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Dtribeless: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ukalejohn:

She's on her knees because the case is not a rape case it was a mutual agreement

He no go better for you with the above statement. A primary school student consenting to sex?? Nnamdi Kanu is correct – the country is a jungle.
brownhawk:
victim as how. Tho she's underage, she consented to the sex. I believe her place is rehab centre

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by brownhawk: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dtribeless:

you are clearly my inferior. I'll just say "go back to ur rightful place :selling ugwu and bitterleaves"
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Dtribeless: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
brownhawk:
you are clearly my inferior. I'll just say "go back to ur rightful place :selling ugwu and bitterleaves"

Your inferior? You Africans just declare nonsense. From your response to the thread, thinking a primary school student can consent, I'm indeed your inferior in Dullard school. By the way, I don't sell Ugwu and Bitter leaves; I sell Interest rate swaps and Forwards. Do you have a buyer? Ewu Christmas!
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by jinx14: 6:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Dtribeless:

Dat hand u used to type this above statement will never touch anything good..... Must u abuse.... Idiot
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Dtribeless: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
jinx14:

Dat hand u used to type this above statement will never touch anything good..... Must u abuse.... Idiot

When you sound like an animal, one must wonder if you are from the jungle. You guys also curse like your ancestors, forgetting that it means nothing.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Dtribeless: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
jinx14:

If you're not sure you are an animal, ask yourself how you know the girl 'consent' - if even possible - to the nonsense act. You idiots fault Buhari, but you're so much like him --- Dullards.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by jinx14: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dtribeless:

If you're not sure you are an animal, ask yourself how you know the girl 'consent' - if even possible - to the nonsense act. You idiots fault Buhari, but you're so much like him --- Dullards.

I think I now know what is wrong with ur brain, on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side there is nothing left...
Oga I think ur brain is actually blank....What concern Buhari with this one again...pls leave the innocent man alone....biko
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by jinx14: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dtribeless:

When you sound like an animal, one must wonder if you are from the jungle. You guys also curse like your ancestors, forgetting that it means nothing.

Dont forget to use the mirror tomorrow......because the last time I checked u, i mistook u to be my Goat.......You cant sell Ugwu and Bitterleaves na, you eat it raw.....Tribeless Goat
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Dtribeless: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
jinx14:

Don't forget to use the mirror tomorrow......because the last time I checked u, i mistook u to be my Goat.......You cant sell Ugwu and Bitterleaves na, you eat it raw.....Tribeless Goat

You see how you jungle animal react/talk? You don't have my photo, but as a jungle animal, you see even when you don't. YEYE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.