Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) (61750 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / Rapist Gang Raped After Being Caught Raping A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Dtribeless: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
jinx14:

I think I now know what is wrong with ur brain, on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side there is nothing left...
Oga I think ur brain is actually blank....What concern Buhari with this one again...pls leave the innocent man alone....biko

Junglejinx, park well abeg. What is this stuff about brain, left, right? Whatever that means, get it together. Friend of Pedophile that thinks a primary school girl can consent. I hope you get raped, by gays.
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by jinx14: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Dtribeless:

Junglejinx, park well abeg. What is this stuff about brain, left, right? Whatever that means, get it together. Friend of Pedophile that thinks a primary school girl can consent. I hope you get raped, by gays.

I hope u get raped by Goats, i will read ur news on nairaland
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
magicminister:
Why is the little girl kneeling with him?
She did nothing wrong!!!!

Rape victims in Nigeria are always treated unjustly.
I have been donating funds to charity organization seeking to give justice to rape victims and so far, we have secured over 50 convictions with an average of 8 year sentence.

We are not there yet but in i'm sure a big donor will be sympathetic to our course and empower us to be really proactive towards providing justice to rape victims in Nigeria.
Did you all start GoFundMe?
Re: Married Man With 2 Wives Caught Raping A Primary School Girl (Photos) by JustJennifer: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello guys what's up? What's?
In this video I will be teaching you the secret about volatility most Traders wouldn't show you, if you're new to my channel please Hit the subscription button and let's make money together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdsWjWv2WPQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.