Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

2019 Will Determine If The Future Is Secured For The Nigerian Youths -MFR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Will Determine If The Future Is Secured For The Nigerian Youths -MFR (297 Views)

Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / Buhari Reveals What Will Determine Reopening Of Land Borders / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Will Determine If The Future Is Secured For The Nigerian Youths -MFR by mfrspeaks(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Amidst the warming up towards July 14 Ekiti Gubernatorial elections, and endless political dramas hitting our big screen, someone has continued to bother over what the future holds for the Nigerian youths as he remains passionate about the future and an assurance for a Better tomorrow.

I caught up with John Wesley MFR, Member House of Representatives candidate for Ekiti Central Constituency 1 on the platform of the Young Democratic Party on his arrival at the state capital where he first visited one of the government schools to say hello to the students in his constituency and will be exercising his franchise at the Gubernatorial elections tomorrow.

He had this to say about the election and the future for Nigerian youths: “I look forward the emergence of a credible leader for Ekiti State after tomorrow’s election and that one credible person is from YDP. With that said; I remain troubled over what the future holds for my fellow youths. I have come to realize the power of money on the conscience of our present day youth, hence the need for an emancipation from mental slavery. If after the 2019 elections, a good number of youths are not voted into offices to represent the interest of the people, we will be a very long walk away from a secured future. It takes only youths of great courage no time in transforming their destinies. Like I have always mentioned to the youths at every of my lecture; it is not enough to get your PVC. It takes a whole lot more; which is standing firm to defend your vote against all odds because that’s what those who steal the votes and mandates do! 2019 should be a defining moment for the Nigerian youths in the Political space”. He said.

Let me leave you with one of his nuggets:

“They Thrive In Our Disunity and Share Crumbs With Loyalists Who Will Not Cease To Call One Another Names. But Alas, They All Are Politicians and Friends of Same Fraternities!”

Are you one of those call one another names just to defend a politician?

Re: 2019 Will Determine If The Future Is Secured For The Nigerian Youths -MFR by crispus09(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Forget about 2019, in fact in next decade its still not visible with all this old political power mongers that has turn politic and power to do or die affairs? Nope I don't see youth talking over in the next 10yrs, presently youth are not well readily oriented about government in nigeria majority of youth will want to contest for any office just to get part of the national cake but not to serve the masses and if you must contest now you will have to be ass licker of this old polithiefians which make them your godfather and to some extent they will still be controlling you.

(1) (Reply)

I Became President With Free And Fair Election, I Dont Believe In Manipulation O / BREAKING: 23 Soldiers Missing After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno / Love Of Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.