Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience (745 Views)

Shoptomydoor Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Does Anyone Know The Pickup Days For Shoptomydoor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience by Ugoprecious: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
After 2 years of using shoptomydoor I think I can now recommend others who need to enjoy stress-free shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria. Shoptomydoor has a wonderful shipping service via air and ocean with admirable staff, very prompt and professional in how they treat customers. With shoptomydoor I do not need to call every day to know where my shipment is, there is the tracking system that is accurate and they update me on the status of my shipment every step of the way, from the moment it leaves any of their warehouse in UK or US until it is delivered to my door. For me this is absolutely stress-free, and other reason I love and will always use shoptomydoor is the affordable shipping cost, compare them to Fedex, UPS, MyUS, DHL and you will know that they give you the best price for the top-notch service you are getting.
I am so happy now that I can close my eyes and shop as much as I want from online stores in UK especially without the fear of being robbed, just like you experience with others. It’s been a wonderful experience, and if there was to be an award for the most customer focused company in Nigeria I will vote a million times for shoptomydoor.
Recently I tried Shoptomydoor Personal Shopper service and in fact that is one of the best things you can try if you do not have the time to shop yourself, I tried it because I had series of trainings to do and with exams I could not just be bothered with shopping, but having a very special family event I need items from the US. As a matter of fact, the cost of buying it from USA and shipping was a lot cheaper than purchasing them locally. What amazes me is the swift response from the shoptomydoor personal shopper on my order and prompt deliver to my house. All items were delivered to me in my house in just 7 days.

Re: My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience by Ugoprecious: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
I am just wondering why do people prefer shopping from amazon and not eBay.
Re: My Personal Shoptomydoor Shipping Experience by Nkabujohn(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please i have been hearing about shoptomydoor for years ago and i want to be their customer, because i have people in USA and UK to do shopping for me. And i had that shoptomydoor do quick delivery even to the doorsteps. please if my people want to send me something from US or UK, can i receive it within three days?

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Polytechnic Expels Two Students Caught Having S*x (VIDEO) / Flexicool - Okalammadu / We Must Flog Our Groom Before Marriage! A Festival Of Flogging [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.