Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

“F**K Outta Here With Your BS” – Tiwa Savage Blasts Instagram Beggars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “F**K Outta Here With Your BS” – Tiwa Savage Blasts Instagram Beggars (788 Views)

Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple / “because I Am Quiet Doesn’t Mean I Am A Fool” – Tiwa Savage Blasts Pulse Tv / Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“F**K Outta Here With Your BS” – Tiwa Savage Blasts Instagram Beggars by hypemanifeanyi: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tiwa Savage who apparently has had enough of demands from fans has taken to his social media page to slam those sliding in her DM to beg for money then insult her when she declines.

She wrote,

Celebrities are human o, you can’t beg for money then talk trash and expect me to not catch feelings. Like are you serious? F$ck outta here with your BS
Even when they don’t think you deserve the success, it’s fine it’s not by power or might but by His grace … don’t get mad at me, ask God why I’m so favored
Wow they beg you for money today and tomorrow talk trash because it’s not personal they just doing their job abi …
Okkk #blocked

Next time you think of sliding in my DM asking for money or ANYTHING remember your personal opinion and miss me with your BS

Source: https://www.mrifeanyisnews.com/2018/07/fk-outta-here-with-your-bs-tiwa-savage.html

Re: “F**K Outta Here With Your BS” – Tiwa Savage Blasts Instagram Beggars by Patrick33(m): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Is she trying to cover up for the response she gave to that OAP who said yemj alade sings better undecided

(1) (Reply)

“saraki BETRAYED His Own Father, I Am Not Surprised That He’s Betraying Buhari T / EX Bbnaija House-mate khloen Share Her Stunning Bikini Skin / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her N!pples As She Steps Out Br@less In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.