Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple (4694 Views)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by xoftxoul: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Madonna reposted photos of herself after saying Instagram took down her original post after she exposed “a small portion of my nipple”.

Madonna is blasting Instagram after it took down her photos.

On Thursday, the singer, 63, shared photos of herself posing on a bed and wearing black lingerie and fishnets on Instagram, using a heart emoji to cover up her left breast.

Madonna previously shared the photos to her account the night before without the emoji but explained in her latest post that the company had taken them down due to violations.

"I'm reposting photographs Instagram took down without warning or notification….. The reason they gave my management that does not handle my account was that a small portion of my nipple was exposed," she wrote in the caption.

She continued, "It is still astounding to me that we live in a culture that allows every inch of a woman's body to be shown except a nipple. As if that is the only part of a woman's anatomy that could be sexualized. The nipple that nourishes the baby!"

"Can't a man's nipple be experienced as erotic ??!! And what about a woman's ass which is never censored anywhere. Giving thanks that I have managed to maintain my sanity through four decades of censorship…… sexism……ageism and misogyny," she added.

Madonna has never shied away from the camera. In April, the Madame X singer posted a series of topless selfies to her Instagram.

In the topless images, Madonna gazed at the camera with a serious expression on her face as her long blonde hair hangs down the front of her body, concealing her breasts.

"Why do I have to Explain Everything ... �," she wrote in the caption.

Sources:/more photos
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtb5sSI031/

https://people.com/music/madonna-blasts-instagram-after-it-took-down-her-photos-because-her-nipple-was-exposed/

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerian fela na this woman be oh
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by heniford2: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Plastic surgery done finish this woman grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by KingEverest: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2021
she no won give up o at her age undecided na today we start to hear madonna
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by dawnomike(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2021
She should port to Nairaland... Everything and anything is allowed here i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by house10s: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2021
heniford2:
63 n looks like dat, plz tell me wetin plastic surgery finish for there? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Deborah98(f): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Anakogheri undecided....

5 Likes

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Aunty, wetin u wan show us again??
We never see nipples ni?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Telegram234(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2021
where the nipple?
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by BanevsJoker(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2021
heniford2:
More like Blackstick surgery.
This woman has so much black DNA in her today, she could get away with saying the N-word.

1 Like

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Digmygold: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2021
house10s:
63 n looks like dat, plz tell me wetin plastic surgery finish for there? undecided

So.you.don't.know.she achieved this look at 63 due to multiple surgeries.

6 Likes

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by house10s: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Digmygold:

So.you.don't.know.she achieved this look at 63 due to multiple surgeries.

n yet u make it sound like d surgery fuked her up
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Digmygold: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2021
house10s:

n yet u make it sound like d surgery fuked her up

In what way? I didnt say so even though.I know its going to fvk her up eventually.
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by heniford2: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
house10s:
if 63 year old mama could look like that tell me the magic if not plastic surgery undecidedwill show u picture of her in her fifty and early 60 years to compare know

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
heniford2:
if 63 year old mama could look like that tell me the magic if not plastic surgery undecidedwill show u picture of her in her fifty and early 60 years to compare know
Mo Abudu mate
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by heniford2: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin first picture she's 52 second 60 years cheesy cheesy grin nobi plastic be that so

3 Likes

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
heniford2:
grin first picture she's 52 second 60 years cheesy cheesy grin nobi plastic be that so

The 60 looks better than the 52. So how did plastic surgery fùck her up?

1 Like

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Gold dust and collagen dey work, damn this woman invested her resources to look young.
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Bunmhi(f): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Are you sure she's 63? shocked
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by blingxx(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Damn niqqarrr ..this is a 62yrs old granny ? shocked
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
ASHAWO may retire but never tired.
They are always shameless.
They only fear old age.
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Michaelfucker(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
She is actually right.
I see nothing wrong in those pictures compared to what those IG thots post and yet they never get censored or banned.
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Henrodah(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
BanevsJoker:

More like Blackstick surgery.
This woman has so much black DNA in her today, she could get away with saying the N-word.

Slept with my man 2pac and even that basketballer with enough piercings....I be forgotten his name, but I know there is ROD in his name.
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by MufasaLion: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Henrodah:

Slept with my man 2pac and even that basketballer with enough piercings....I be forgotten his name, but I know there is ROD in his name.

Dennis Rodman.
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by MufasaLion: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Instagram shouldn't have done that. I like the pictures. grin
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Onyenna(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wow.....
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by padi94(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Instagram don employ hisbah join their staff that is why they are now doing this
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by Gadafii: 5:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Billions of dollars of platic surgery dey help this woman, na why she no wan give up yet, she don too invest in plastic surgery, that she feels her body needs to be seen, na why she dey para for Instagram for taking down her pictures, if not whatsa 61 year old woman still doing with posts like this

No be today I don dey hear Madonna, yet she seems not to have aged one bit

1 Like

Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by ednut1(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2021
house10s:
a woman in her 60s should not be looking that age . Some of her broke fans will copy her and not plan for retirement
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by house10s: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2021
ednut1:
a woman in her 60s should not be looking that age . Some of her broke fans will copy her and not plan for retirement
she looks good for that age.
Re: Madonna Blasts Instagram After It Took Down Her Photos For Revealed Nipple by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2021
house10s:
she looks good for that age.
its all plastic surgery. I repeat a woman that age has no business looking that way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nadia Buari TWINS Pictures REVEALED? / You Slept With Other Women's Husbands - Tonto Dikeh's Friend Fires Shots / See What A Serving Corp Member Was Caught Doing With Friends At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.