Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos (59577 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by omoelerin1: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Temptee101:
Truth is bitter, i say things they way they are. I'm not blinded by religion like most of you
I am not a member of their church, but I find your statement offensive, where you said majority of them are wretched, malnourished not prosper and wanderers.
It is an insult to one's sensibility.

You sound as an immature, arrogant, and someone who lacks common sense.

Then trace of hatred can be easily discovered in you, which is unchristian.

Having said that, there are many in that church who are rich enough to buy your whole household both the living and non living, and your entire generation including the incoming ones, if the law permits.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Riderboy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Proffdada:
he's an ex classmate to my younger sister

Wow small world. I studied banking and finance at covenant uni. Regards to ur sis

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by asco15(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmmmm.
I wonder why people don't complain when Indomie or any other company hire crazy people to dance on the street and do funny things on the street just to publicize and create awareness for their products.
Lord's Chosen members are only been crazy to create awareness and when people hear their noise, they will come out to see what's happening and they will be given hand bills for the program.

It's actually a business strategy and it works.
There's no way chosen will pass any street and people will not notice. That's their method of advertising Jesus and their Church program.

And I bet you God will be happy with them for going the extra mile to publicize Him. No wonder Chosen records the greatest miracles in their Church.

Lastly it takes a very humble and converted person to do such things without shame.
Most people claiming to be Christians can't do this in public for God because they are feeling they are big boys and girls.

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
asco15:
Hmmmmm.
I wonder why people don't complain when Indomie or any other company hire crazy people to dance on the street and do funny things on the street just to publicize and create awareness for their products.
Lord's Chosen members are only been crazy to create awareness and when people hear their noise, they will come out to see what's happening and they will be given hand bills for the program.

It's actually a business strategy and it works.
There's no way chosen will pass any street and people will not notice. That's their method of advertising Jesus and their Church program.

And I bet you God will be happy with them for going the extra mile to publicize Him. No wonder Chosen records the greatest miracles in their Church.

Lastly it takes a very humble and converted person to do such things without shame.
Most people claiming to be Christians can't do this in public for God because they are feeling they are big boys and girls.

Its actually a business strategy and there Is no way people won't notice.
Well, i agree cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:
These guys acting crazy always.

Do they actually win people over to their church?the body odour for this church go be die, because these guys are always dancing and displaying on the road inside the hot sun.

I feel like sending one of my enemies there,so the body odour of these guys can kill him.

COME AND TASTE THAT THE LORD IS GOD
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
iamJ:
worshiping God is what is making una mad? ok ooo

b4 i go, can som1 tell me why all lords chosen members are poor?
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

Very wrong statement sir, you don't know anything about it's members, so keep shut
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
ahamonyeka:
this people has been brainwashed by the god of lord chosen.

mouka don use them hammer for that nonsense wey dem dey wear say na bullet proof.

May God show you mercy
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
phemmyutd:
Why can't you ask your G.O to do all these with you in public?

He does sir! My G.O does this also
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dreamville:
Chosen is blessed.
AMEN... FOREVER BLESSED, NO MAN CAN CURSE US NOT EVEN HATERS ON NAIRALAND
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kingsleychris1:
Ndi ara

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOUR IGNORANCE

Better make haste and repent, because IGNORANCE won't be an excuse on the judgement day
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
pol23:
I've been procrastinating going to the church since last year.
I just want to know what's really happening there.

PLEASE STOP THE PROCRASTINATION, COME AND SEE THINGS GOR YOURSELF
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
dwilliams:
I see fools
You see fools, but God sees His Chosen Seeds, thank God you're but a mortal man, better repent and turn to Jesus Christ
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
chairman00100:
[color=#006600]
David was dancing to his GOD in his own way and his wife said something like what you said here, the result wasn't a good one learn to leave certain things to Our GOD and Our JESUS

God bless you sir,
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
ismail4sure:
the church of poverty
GOD FORGIVE YOU
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
iamJ:
shut up there, david was a king and he admitted that he was wrong to dance like a fool

all the dancing and una broke pass anything, meaning say bill gates danced like a mad man to get billions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make una continue, una go rest soon

What is more than man will soon catch up with you,
don't worry
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Diso60090:

Location?
University of Benin teaching hospital
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wisemen0147:
If this is the last church on earth,I wud rather choose to be worship in my house

Many have spoken like this, but ended up in the church.. why.
because God is Here
why not pray.??
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Temptee101:
I don't understand the pattern and programme of this church. Every morning, from Monday to Sunday they are always in the church. Their members looking so skinny and malnourished. They can trek for Africa, you hardly see a prosperous member amongst their midst and 90% of them wretched. I pity them most times, what annoys me most is the kind of testimonies they give. That church is a no no for me

Hmmm... Sounding like someone speaking out of ENVY...
Why does their testimony annoy you.?? or you don't believe in God's Power..?? or you think miracles ended when the Apostles were martyred.??

May God show you Mercy! You want to see prosperity, come to the Lord's Chosen
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Riderboy:

So you know his son, Caleb? Truly their church members no get sense oh.

May God forgive you
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
SenorFax:
So you are fighting for who exactly?
But I definitely know you are fighting against God. Continue and see who wins
Let him be sir, only a stubborn fly follows the corpse into the grave,
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
omoelerin1:
Too much hatred!
Don't think you are a Christian. You're not one. You're a mere Church goer..

Your utterances show you don't even understand the principle of Christianity.

God bless you for this...
That's the problem, many claim to be Christians but are very far from the Life of Jesus Christ,
May God forgive him
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by NavalObi37: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
migeoart:
I stand to be corrected and am not judging anyone or any church but i have never met a cheerful, polite and kind hearted chosen member, your life style is enough evangelism!! They look at everyone like a potential witch its really annoying! Jesus christ was good to all men both righteous and sinners !

You're wrong sir! maybe you met the bad eggs
Remember, among the 12, there was one Judas

IN EVERY SOCIETY OR organization, YOU DON'T EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE GOOD
EVEN IN YOUR PLACE OF WORSHIP, THEY'RE GOOD AND BAD ONES...

I'M A CHOSEN, AND WILL BE FOREVER
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
NavalObi37:

May God show you mercy
no worry e go clear for your eyes. where aunty dey now she go tell you story of chosen tell you how e take start,tell you the first set of people wey start chosen.you wey start yesterday wey dem don brainwashed dey talk. don't worry you will cone back to thank me.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by themanderon: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
A lot of people bring condemnation upon themselves by the things they say. If you have nothing good to say about anyone or any group why not move ahead and leave judgement to God?
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by phemmyutd(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
NavalObi37:

He does sir! My G.O does this also

Pls I want to see his picture

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by chairman00100: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
iamJ:
shut up there, david was a king and he admitted that he was wrong to dance like a fool

all the dancing and una broke pass anything, meaning say bill gates danced like a mad man to get billions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make una continue, una go rest soon

bros, must you insult me before you say what you think? for your information, David never regretted that action, you can go back and read about it again, if he admitted that he was wrong why do you think GOD still went ahead and punished his wife?
again the financial condition of those people should not be your concern unless they are coming to borrow from you, even at that the best you can do is refuse to give them
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by chairman00100: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
jneutron4000:
Dont mind that ignorant mugu quoting scripture out of content.
bros, what you should do is correct which part of what he said that you think is wrong, I am not a mugu though there are times when anybody who wants to go to heaven must become a willing mugu, may GOD give you the grace to understand this, much love from my heart bros
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by PointZerom: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
ahamonyeka:
no worry e go clear for your eyes. where aunty dey now she go tell you story of chosen tell you how e take start,tell you the first set of people wey start chosen.you wey start yesterday wey dem don brainwashed dey talk. don't worry you will cone back to thank me.

Your aunty didn't start Chosen get your facts right. The Lord's Chosen started at Ilasa maja while your aunty joined the church years after they have moved to Ijesha. He was a prostitute when she joined according to her testimony. Hatred no go kee you.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy grin
PointZerom:

Your aunty didn't start Chosen get your facts right. The Lord's Chosen started at Ilasa maja while your aunty joined the church years after they have moved to Ijesha. He was a prostitute when she joined according to her testimony. Hatred no go kee you.
grin
PointZerom:

see as you carry lords chosen for head like gala I just pity for been brainwashed by muoka your so called god. how many times has he,his wife or children joine a fool like you and be backfleeting under the scorching sun? bros ,is high time you woke up from your slumber before is too late. to prove you wrong my aunt was married with 4 grown up children boys all through and the husband ,his husband is a well known man there that supports the church financially sometime with his cash. oga you need to be slapped so that you can have sense . hope you dey pay tithe too? I know you be jobless because people like you are those animals we see going to keep him company on ordinary days all in the name of going for prayers when you are suppose be busy with something productive. muoka don't have reputation nau.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by PointZerom: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
ahamonyeka:
cheesy grin ;Dsee as you carry lords chosen for head like gala I just pity for been brainwashed by muoka your so called god. how many times has he,his wife or children joine a fool like backfleeting under the scorching? bros ,is high time woke up from your slumber before is too late. to prove you wrong my aunt was married with 4 grown up children boys all through and the husband ,his husband to be a well known man there that supports the church financially sometime with his cash. oga you need to be slapped so that you can have sense . hope you dey tithe too? I know you be jobless because like you those animals we see going to keep him company on ordinary days all in the name of going for prayers. muoka don't have reputation nau.

They are far better than you are, if you doubt me show me where you belong lets compare.

OR SHUT UP.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
PointZerom:

They are far better than you are, if you doubt me show me where you belong lets compare.

OR SHUT UP.
belong where? oga i no carry church for head I go to church whenever I feel like going infact I can't recall the last time i went to church. I can stay in my room and pray to my God is not necessary I go to church.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
phemmyutd:

Pls I want to see his picture
don't mind this goat. 1 like for you jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Frowns As States Reopen Mosques, Churches / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.