Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo (1069 Views)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
A young Nigerian boy has claimed that he was sent by his coven to bring one of his school teachers to their place of meeting (the coven). According to a video which is trending online following shocking confessions made by the boy, he claimed that the coven is in a tree and was taken/initiated by his grandmother (his father's mother) who usually takes him there in the night.

According to the boy, he was asked to bring one of his teachers identified as Becky.

When he was questioned how the people at the coven including his grandmother knew Becky, the little boy said the teacher was made to appear in a mirror at the coven while wearing black and white attire.

He said when he came to school and wanted to approach the teacher, he saw fire which prompted him to run back. He later told his classmates about what happened before the school authorities were alerted.

In the video footage, when asked how they usually go to the coven, the boy said his grandmother takes him there by flying in the night. He also said that they drink red Zobo at the coven and that there are other children there.

The boy was later asked if he could locate the tree/coven on his own, he said no, that the place is far.

While some online users are shocked by the revelations, others have argued that the boy doesn't know what he is saying.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/boy-confesses-that-he-was-told-to-bring-his-teacher-to-their-coven-photo.html

Watch Video HERE.

Re: Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo by Gossiplover: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
nawa oo. if this is true, then God help us
Re: Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo by decatalyst(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
So many things happening in the supernatural realm.

May God continue to guild and guard our path. Amrn
Re: Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
blood of Zachariah!!!!..sobo or human blood
Re: Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo by HajimeSaito(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
I can't tell wether this is the normal African ignorance or a blogger's fairy tale.
Re: Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo by Abjay97(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
I have no time to argue or verify if the story is true, bu one thing i know is that some things are spiritual and really paranormal all over the world..

To all my fellow nairalanders who are atheists and agnostics,.. wait till you experience someting that will shake you to the core. I was once an atheist till an experience(s) questioned my logic

4 Likes

Re: Boy Confesses That He Was Told To Bring His Teacher To Their Coven. Photo by Gossiplover: 6:21am On Jul 14, 2018
They will continue to doubt until something strange happens to them. Unexplained things are really happening in this world.

Lalasticlala and mynd44 what do you think
Abjay97:
I have no time to argue or verify if the story is true, bu one thing i know is that some things are spiritual and really paranormal all over the world..

To all my fellow nairalanders who are atheists and agnostics,.. wait till you experience someting that will shake you to the core. I was once an atheist till an experience(s) questioned my logic

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Logic!! / Is The Bible Really Complete? / Nigerian Pastor Chukwuemeka Odumeje Bodyslams A Disabledwoman Ontop Of Chairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.