Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland (751 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone That Sheltered Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland by Keluong(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Its been 4years away..
Looking back at the threads I created and the evolution of my mindset. Thankful for my life progress so far. I m a testimony to the life of grace. I remember the thread complaining of my dad forcing me to cut my hair. A lot has changed for me since 4yrs. Now, comfortable enough to take care of myself nd family
Oh life life life!
Never thought I could come back typing from this position. Thanks to Nairaland for helping me grow. Thanks to nairaland for accelerating my societal learning and awareness.

Here was my solace, my go to guy.. teaching me about the world and people. Where I came to when I didn't understand, when I didn't know how to look foolish to the eyes of the world.
I truly appreciate.
Cheers to everyone contributing meaningfully to the success of this forum.
Thanks to everyone contributing to the growth in this forum.
P.S. I don't live in Nigeria, but I started as a nairaland homeboy from naija and I ll advise strongly people visiting this site to realize that your life changing information is already here. All you need is to persistently check. You ll hardly or never find it on the front page.. Good things come to those who go looking for it. I m a living testimony

3 Likes

Re: Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland by mimimile93: 1:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Thank God for u life
Re: Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland by meobizy(f): 3:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Only 109 comments and this one feels like a nairaland veteran. What then will my friend who clocked 10,000 comments say? You are not on my near-1,000 comment level. Move one side for real veterans, biko.
Re: Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland by Keluong(m): 5:39am On Jul 14, 2018
meobizy:
Only 109 comments and this one feels like a nairaland veteran. What then will my friend who clocked 10,000 comments say? You are not on my near-1,000 comment level. Move one side for real veterans, biko.
Young man... No one is forming veteran here... You don't have to turn it to a competition or some sort. I only came to appreciate the beauty of the forum in my life.

1 Like

Re: Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland by hushshinani(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2018
bless up bro... and to all niralanders...
Re: Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland by hushshinani(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2018
meobizy:
see this one, everything na competition for your side abi? continue...

2 Likes

Re: Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
meobizy:

Has your Nairaland veteran status made you a rich-man yet

Nonsense angry

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Wife Says She Wants To Become An House-wife? / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, 6 Months After Wedding (Photo) / Lady Recounts How Her 8 Year Old Was Almost Raped By A 10 Year Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.