Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video (28853 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by greatman247(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2018
Very nice.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by emelda86(f): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2018
MayhorE:
Get a man, get a life

Happy birthday

Are you not something else make yourself available na ...
Abi u no be man?

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by madjune(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2018
I really don't know how this babe got to this level with all her beauty.

I'm not judging tho but she ought have settled long time ago

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by dopeJemi: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2018
All of you saying go and marry, get a husband are stupid, idiotic and very predictable, una go tell me when Marriage and husband Don become life achievement

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by LazyNairalander(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Pretty! !!!

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2018
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin Stylishly celebrating menopause
Lol you damn right
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmm!cheesy... The beautiful Rita Dominiccheesy..still slaying at 43...pepper dem gang demcheesy..small girl with big God...forever youngcheesy...happy birthday....many more beautiful years added to u.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by MayhorE(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
emelda86:

Are you not something else make yourself available na ... Abi u no be man?
A lady with so much charisma
Welcome aboard, you'll gonna enjoy this. . .
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by dtrend(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
At 43yrs without husband can someone please remind me what she's celebrating again?

She's celebrating life....
is a husband a trophy?
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair Abeg...

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
dtrend:

She's celebrating life....
is a husband a trophy?
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair Abeg...
Can you wish yourself that?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by zubbyonu(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Rita will you marry me?
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
At 43yrs without husband can someone please remind me what she's celebrating again?

Here here teacher*raising my hand*I know the answer.

Teacher: yes, Rosyl, what’s the answer?

Sweet Rosyl; She is celebrating not just LIFE but a healthy one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by ideylaff: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
RiTa RiTa... surprised all her yahoo yahoo runs boys are not around her.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by hustler86(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ageless beauty though... Yet childless
Irony of life... The rich also cry.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by DiracRex: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
43 and still slaying??
wow!
Happy birthday Ma'am

Still low-key crushing on you. *winks*
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Old Olosho pls go n marry infact come let me manage u

Just say you need a sugar mama to foot your bills lipsrsealed

Stop beating around the bush sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
At 43yrs without a husband can someone please remind me what she's celebrating again?

I guess her purpose in life is to have a husband.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by AWOLOWO10: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nne stop that bull shit of birthday celebration go and marry please, you are old can't you see it
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
CONTACT ME,FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB,DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

NEED ANY BUSINESS IDEA CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Are you bored and need a,story to read this weekend
visit
www.emperorblog.com.ng

there are manyvstory you can read there. thank me later.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
CONTACT ME,FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB,DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

NEED ANY BUSINESS IDEA CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Are you bored and need a,story to read this weekend
visit
www.emperorblog.com.ng

there are manyvstory you can read there. thank me later.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by alizma: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
OMG 43? She’s old oooo angry

She should at least get a baby.
leave her, her female fans say marriage is not an achievement but some of them are in their husband's house while some are still insulting the slay baby that snatched their potential husband. I guess they have plan to send their children one after the other to assist her when she is old.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Toks2008(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
madjune:

The more beautiful a lady is,the more difficult it becomes to keep a man.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by lagosmp3(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by osykull22(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
hmmmm see them oldleens
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Gbengazzee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Life! Is worth celebrating.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by CanadianEnginee(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
madjune:

A lot of my cousins are in this position. The problem is that they don't know that time waits for no one.

Girls should endeavor to be in serious relationships (not just sexual relationships like we have these days ) before 25. Once you get to 28, you'll be off the radar of a lot of guys. Sad but true. I bet you that hundreds of guys wanted to marry her but she wasted those opportunities

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by CanadianEnginee(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Toks2008:

The more beautiful a lady is,the more difficult it becomes to keep a man.

You are right. Attention derails them. I hope the younger ones will learn. Unfortunately, women learn from personal experiences and not from what happens to others.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by CanadianEnginee(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
dopeJemi:
All of you saying go and marry, get a husband are stupid, idiotic and very predictable, una go tell me when Marriage and husband Don become life achievement

This is the kind of statement that kept her single till 43.
If your parents didn't marry, you for no exist. I've been with advanced single people, it's quite depressing for them even with their wealth. You can't fathom it.

As much as I want wealth, I'll take a happy family over wealth anytime, any day.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
see the smile on her face, see the happiness shining through.....and some deluded people will still write about her going to get married, while it is clear as day that she certainly does NOT need marriage to be happy!
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by ikenath31(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
age with grace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos) / Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.