Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video (28714 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by dopeJemi: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

This is the kind of statement that kept her single till 43.
If your parents didn't marry, you for no exist. I've been with advanced single people, it's quite depressing for them even with their wealth. You can't fathom it.

As much as I want wealth, I'll take a happy family over wealth anytime, any day.

It is not a criteria, if she doesn't want, she doesn't want, it's her choice, her life, she knows what gives her peace and happiness, and if it is being single at 43, then we should let her be, you telling her to get married because you believe that brings joy to the heart and that is not right or fair, have you wondered what brings peace and joy to hers? That is imposing your beliefs on someone else, she hasn't complained of being unhappy, so why are we all forcing and stressing it? For Nuns it is okay not to get married, but for non nuns, it isn't? If getting married was that much of a great achievement, a life goal, a necessity, we would also tell the nuns and reverend fathers to get married and there shouldn't be an exception, for the fact that there are exceptions, makes it not so much of a necessity and life achievement

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by davostar: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Awon small girl with Big God
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by prettyboi1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
At 43yrs without husband can someone please remind me what she's celebrating again?

Go and kill yourself...idiota!
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by findingmyself18: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
but still no husband?
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by prettyboi1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Old Olosho pls go n marry infact come let me manage u

Old fool like you, go and get sense. Intact come let me manage & slap sense into your empty skull.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by patexcool(f): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
happy birthday jooor
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Segeshow: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
I love her. So dignified and classy. Not dem toto and toke who you know we're poor wretched birches before God come butter their bread. I hate those hitches
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
What's with Nigerians and this marriage of thing?
YES! Marriage is a beautiful thing but it does not define a woman niether does it guarantee happiness.

Those asking her to goan and marry and all that, I hv a question for you'll:

How about the women that got married at the "right time" but got divorced eventually?

How about the lucky ones that got married in thier 20s and couldn't hv kids after 10 - 15years only to be replaced by another?

How about the unhappy married ones who rants every day on social media about thier husband's cheating habits?

How about the ones who saw thier untimely death because of domestic violent?

How about the married women that still sleep around because they married a man they never loved?

An unmarried woman can still be happy and fulfilled bc there is more to life than a change of last name!

Let Rita Dominic be!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by madjune(m): 2:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Toks2008:

The more beautiful a lady is,the more difficult it becomes to keep a man.

I agree to disagree.

Cases abound that could justify your view but we have exceptions.
What can you say about our Omotola and her man who've been together for years?
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by madjune(m): 3:01am On Jul 15, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

A lot of my cousins are in this position. The problem is that they don't know that time waits for no one.

Girls should endeavor to be in serious relationships (not just sexual relationships like we have these days ) before 25. Once you get to 28, you'll be off the radar of a lot of guys. Sad but true. I bet you that hundreds of guys wanted to marry her but she wasted those opportunity

Man, it's really scary.

I pray not to be a woman in the second life and next.
Their chances in life roll like dice.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Toks2008(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2018
madjune:

I agree to disagree.

Cases abound that could justify your view but we have exceptions.
What can you say about our Omotola and her man who've been together for years?

There is always an exception to the rule so my postulation can not apply to all beautiful ladies but it holds true for most not all.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by madjune(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Toks2008:

There is always an exception to the rule so my postulation can not apply to all beautiful ladies but it holds true for most not all.

Yes it holds true for most.
Re: Rita Dominic 43rd Birthday Party Photos And Video by Slimsly100(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
She doesn't look 43. Happy baiday to you Riiitaaaaa!!!!! Happy baiday to youuuuuuuu!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Curves Stun In Dallas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.