Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah (21843 Views)

Ministerial Appointments: Tinubu Not Fair To Igbos – Segun Showunmi / Lucky Irabor: With Bandits Now Declared Terrorists, We’ll Give Them Bloody Nose / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Greizman: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2018
I decree and declare fulani herdsmen as terrorists.
Come and beat me

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by itoldu: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2018
It is fair to the igbos when Igbos are declared terrorists yet they haven't done as much killings as the herdsmen?
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by oluwasegun007(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2018
No apologies sir, it's long over due..

1 Like

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Ttipsy(f): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2018
you are a very stupid man, wait until they kill your family.

where were you when Ipob were labelled terrorist? everybody believes Ipob are Igbos, indirectly referring to them as such!!
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Jabioro: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2018
Miyetti Allah Association...is a well organised terrorist group so far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by TruthinAction: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
So you finally agree that the herdsmen are fulani?

No, they are from Libya. Maybe they have nationalized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Sijo01(f): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2018
ye'all, Miyetti Allah, MURIC, buhari, APC are terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Lomprico2: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
But its fair for igbos as ipod were declared terrorists!

Idiots!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Gracespecial101(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2018
This guy Well
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Jerrypolo(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Unlike the south eastern governors and the Ohaneze ndi Igbo, these are the true leaders and representatives of their people.

Shame on us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by phemmie06(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2018
I don't think these people have their sense in right order. If Kanu a man of no weapon can be proscribed terrorists why won't they be proscribed so..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by poseidon12: 9:09am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
The herdsmen that are killing innocent people should be given national honor shay ?

The truth is if Igbos can be declared terrorist then Fulani herdsmen that are killing in hundreds should be named most wanted terrorist

Is this Fulani slave trying to redeem himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Topmaike007(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2018
my fellow nairalander I Topmaike007,want to use this medium to tell you that our only sarrki account was hacked ,and such a sorry statement was made by the unknown hackers suspected to be from Russia.
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Franzinni: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2018
Death comes to us all if you fear to die bravely you shall die cowardly ... But all must die.

2019... The year of the red tiger
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by ruggedboy01: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2018
but it was fair to declare harmless ipob terrorist buhari and his kinsmen are fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Franzinni: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Death comes to us all if you fear to die gravely you shall die cowardly ... But all must die.

2019... The year of the red tiger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Billygee2u: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:
The herdsmen that are killing innocent people should be given national honor shay ?

The truth is if Igbos can be declared terrorist then Fulani herdsmen that are killing in hundreds should be named most wanted terrorist
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by jrusky(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Mr miyetti bastard your kinsman killer gang are not only terrorist they are vampire, beast and demons that need to sniff off face of earth.

So Mr you and your Lords in Abuja are:
Terrorist
Vampire
Beasts
Demons
Satan
Animals
Bastards
Killers.
Thunder fire that your mouth miyetti my foot. Don't worry payback day will come one good day.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Tampa6246(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Sometimes I wonder which side you on... You can't campaign for PMB without loving cows
sarrki:

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by jbtobsyn(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

Thank God he said not all are killing people which means some Herdsmen are killers and Buhari doesn't want to arrest them.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by senator2b: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2018
But it is fair for the igbo IPOB to be declared Terrorist.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Ukalejohn(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

Oh my! Sarrki has started seeing the light... I can't believe you made a lot of sense today... Kudos

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Walexybobo(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Hey negro, u keep on saying "constitution" are u a lawyer abi herdar?
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Billygee2u: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Jabioro:
Miyetti Allah Association...is a well organised terrorist group so far
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Tareq1105: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2018
sarrki:

http://sunnewsonline.com/its-not-fair-to-fulani-if-herdsmen-are-declared-terrorists-miyetti-allah/

So what are you? Killers. The earlier Mr buhari bring them and their alleged sponsors to book the better for
him and his party.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Tareq1105: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2018
franchasng:
It won't be fair to declare well armed, dangerous militant Fulani herdsmen group that go about killing innocent people unprovoked as criminals, but it is fair to Igbos to declare unarmed IPOB as terrorists

These people act and talk anyhow like they own Nigeria angry angry

I don't blame them, I blame Yorubas and Middlebelt because if not for Yorubas, who born them to act anyhow...are we even going to be in same country if not for asslicking, coward, cunning, greedy Yoruba politicians angry angry angry

Keep blaming others for your misfortune
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by itchie: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2018
They are terrorists
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Czarugo007: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2018
It’s gradually coming,your proscription is just around the corner and I know you guys are smelling it.
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Baroba(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2018
candy:
Don't compare your wicked fulani herders with ipob, biko. While ipob only wanted their own country carved out of Nigeria, you Fulani want to DOMINATE the whole Nigeria by force! Fulani herders are bloody terrorists.

IPob were even asking for referendum, how this mad man can compare them to murderous Fulani herdsmen is beyond me, These are Buhari's kinsmen, I guess they can do whatever they like..

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by porchbaby(f): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2018
I wonder d corner of eyes this man take dey see things
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by Baroba(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2018
itoldu:
It is fair to the igbos when Igbos are declared terrorists yet they haven't done as much killings as the herdsmen?

What do you mean " they haven't done as much killing as the herdsmen".. There is no record of IPOB killing anyone, please stop comparing them to the murderous Fulani Herdsmen. Hate there politics or the way the went about things, but they ain't no killers!!..
Re: It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah by valyzubxx(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2018
They should kuku declare them as elder statesmen mbok...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Can't Rig This Election - PDP / Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers / APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.