Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,505 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men (35160 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Lautechgossip(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2018
If you have a crush on Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo, you better don’t sweet talk her because she might get turned off.

The Anambra born actress recently revealed to Inside Nollywood the kind of men that piss her off.

Here is what the leggy diva said on what turns her off in men.

“I can’t deal with a man that lies. It turns me off instantly. I love truth and honesty. Once you begin to lie, I’m off”.

The thespian who recently won Fashion Icon of the Year award during the Anambra Fashion Show, expressed her gratitude to the organizers of the event for making her feel special.

Her words:

“I’m excited. I appreciate the organizers for deeming me fit to be their Fashion Icon of the Year. I feel special seeing my state appreciate me”.

http://kikiotolu.com/nollywood-actress-ebube-nwagbo-reveals-what-turns-her-off-in-men/

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2018
“I can’t deal with a man that lies.

Total turn off and vice versa!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by dafeyankee: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2018
She thinks she is important.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by GOFRONT(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2018
Oh NwaAmaikpe!!! ...where ar uuuuu

Ebube Nwagbo is here again.......Com and help treat her issue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by coluka: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2018
Who cares Next!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by potent5(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2018
No wonder she hasn't been able to settle for a man. Or is it the other way around? She's looking for Mr honesty as if that's the only virtue in life. I just hope she's chaste because men chastity in women. No be say she go "do" around and still be talking about honesty. Pour me drink joor and leave all these small girls big god.

PS

By this time tomorrow we'll be celebrating with Ayo Fayose in Ekiti.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Olalan(m): 6:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Having a dishonest partner is no doubt terrible, but of late it seems females are master in the game of telling lies

33 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2018
Smelling pussýý turn me off Lyk when u turn off ur car Engine

5 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by itspzpics(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmm oga

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by nzeobi(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2018
is it lies that turned you away from emmanuel emenike and turned you to small girl with big god

9 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
We men are turned off by a smelling pussssy

5 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Yeligray(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Your makeup turned me off

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Vornic: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2018
All these coded advertisements wey all these female celebrities dey do, I pity the unfortunate man wey go enter their trap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by HoodBillionaire: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2018
stinky pekus and dirt infested pekus turns me off
yuck
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2018
The gel fain no be small

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2018
I've never seen her with any man though....
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by mary42k2(f): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Sharrap ojie, like we dnt enjoy hearing lies...wen d guys say u re miss world, it makes u blush, u fink its entirely true?

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Jenomtwist(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Who said he likes u in d first place??
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Kelamma(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Aunty don't you think you have passed this stage?
Please remain single in peace and don't disturb us.

Just know that 'slaymamarism' has a time frame...and in your own case,the clock is ticking fast. .. .. .. ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by okerekeikpo: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2018
Ashawo e no go pass money finish

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Lorechino(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2018
ok

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2018
You are looking for a God-fearing, honest, decent, sincere, straightforward, hardworking, truthful, peaceful, gentle, neat, light in complexion, rich and tall handsome man.

But you girls will still cheat on him and want him to keep quiet. If he vex slap you, you'll call him a wife beater. As for me I will never advice any man to marry a female celebrity. It's difficult for them to stay faithful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by bigpicture001: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2018
is it not only lies women want to hear...how cn u face nowadays ladies and tell them u are broke.. belive me, jets would be slower than the speed at which they dissappear. who no won buy expensive clothes,fones,jewelry nd live in an expensive house...gals and lies are 5nd 6. only fools tell ladies truth always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by simplemach(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Daughter, Jasmine Step Out Together (PHOTO) / Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola / What Do U Think Phyno Is Doing Here( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.