Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men (35171 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
The gel fain no be small

That na refurbished (plastic surgery) face now.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by malikisunday(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Even your makeup is a lie
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by SAMBARRY: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:
She thinks she is important.
the Bible says as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he

So if she thinks herself important then she is and the mere fact that you can catch that vibe of "she thinks she's important " then it's apparent that is how she views herself even though your own comments are borne out of envy and strife
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by SAMBARRY: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
malikisunday:
Even your makeup is a lie
makeup has now become part of a woman's dressing. Particularly in this 21st century just like sex is part of marriage. Stay woke
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by Giddymoney(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2018
potent5:
No wonder she hasn't been able to settle for a man. Or is it the other way around? She's looking for Mr honesty as if that's the only virtue in life. I just hope she's chaste because men chastity in women. No be say she go "do" around and still be talking about honesty. Pour me drink joor and leave all these small girls big god.

PS

By this time tomorrow we'll be celebrating with Ayo Fayose in Ekiti.

Please how do you guys upload gif pics

Mine doesn't work
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men by potent5(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Giddymoney:

Please how do you guys upload gif pics

Mine doesn't work
Just the same way you upload pictures. Though, you must have downloaded the file as gif in the first place to be able to upload it as gif. ie. when you download the file as gggg.gif. Also check your browser, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu? / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today / Davido Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.