Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (31166 Views)

Busola Dakolo Celebrates Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti, Two Others On Women’s Day (Pix) / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2021
Timi Dakolo Turns 40 Today

Timi Dakolo (born; January 20, 1981) is a Nigerian singer. He emerged winner of the inaugural season of Idols West Africa in 2007. Accompanying his victory was a recording contract with Sony BMG, in addition to other prizes.

Timi Dakolo was born in Accra, Ghana to a Nigerian father, Bayelsa-native David and a Ghanaian mother, Norah, who died when Dakolo was thirteen years old. Despite being born in Ghana, Timi has a Nigerian passport and does not claim dual citizenship. He was raised in Port Harcourt by his grandmother Ateni Dakolo and his aunt Susan Larry, and he credits his aunt as his early singing teacher. So deep was their relationship that Timi declined an offer to move to Lagos with his parents, opting to stay back in Port-harcourt with them.

Timi started singing in church at the age of twelve. In 2003, he joined the singing group Purple Love as a founding member. They dominated the Port Harcourt club circuit, but disbanded in 2005 as all its members had gained admission into the University of Port Harcourt. Around that same period, Timi won a local talent hunt contest G.E FACTO, which held in Port Harcourt.

Personal life
Timi Dakolo married Busola Dakolo[8] (née Amupitan) in 2012.[9] They have three children.[10] He was born to a Nigerian Father (Bayelsa born) and Ghanaian Mother.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi_Dakolo

Dakolo shared pictures to mark his birthday on Instagram and wrote:

Happy Birthday To me. I am so overjoyed. I can’t believe I am 40. It was just yesterday I was writing Waec and doing revision on my PN Okeke. It was just yesterday I was dreaming working in Shell and stay in shell camp. Take my granny abroad ��� and buy her everything. Anyways. I just want to live a quality life and laugh as hard as I can.The 4th floor of life looks great.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQVV8gr9fA/?igshid=1vx77bq8lht1d

13 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Prymestrr(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Started from the bottom now he's here grin

Timi is a good man sha but he can talk too much unnecessarily. A man should always act more than he talks.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Realtord43: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2021
I dont listen to his song because he songs are full of SIMPing.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by GboyegaD(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Happy birthday to him. 40 looks good on him though.

10 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by slawormiir: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ...

Prymestrr:
Him na drake

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2021
Happy birthday dear

Wishing you more sound and lyrics
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Queenlovely(f): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2021
some people find it hard to smile because of frustration, Nigeria don frustrate boys destiny well well.

so many are suicidal and depressed, nothing gives them joy in this world, even if their girlfriend spread her legs wide for them to enter, the penni's will not stand, I hear some wife would have to stroke their manhood for like 1 hour before they will respond to stimuli.

my point is this; find time to smile, success does not mean famous person or heavy wallet, it comes from within, there is boy I will never fire from my company, he is a cheerful spirit, not those pretending cheerfulness, I mean real cheerfulness. smile, take life easy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Wahoo the guy don tey sha
happy birthday to u sir
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Happy Birthday
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by FactBoyz: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Realtord43:
Happy birthday to a simp of a
He is a rich simp. Probably richer than you... One fact: There are more rich simps than there are rich alphas. But that is no cause to act stupid cause of a lady.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nickymezor(f): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Happy bday Timi
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by merits(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2021
lalasticlala:
Timi Dakolo Turns 40 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timi_Dakolo

Dakolo shared pictures to mark his birthday on Instagram and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQVV8gr9fA/?igshid=1vx77bq8lht1d

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Etybest: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2021
This stingy boy. Mscheew. It won't surprise me if he's a member here.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2021
This man's teeth is plenty sha,I'm sure its more than 32 hbd
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by FalseProphet1(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2021
angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Lincoln275(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Brunicekid(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2021
The "Iyawo mi, ololufe mi" crooner, happy +1 to you!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2021
Whenever I hear that name I remember krest

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
Happy birthday dear

Wishing you more sound and lyrics
is that really ur picture?do u hook?
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by emmabest2000(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Prymestrr:

Timi is a good man sha but he can talk too much unnecessarily. A man should always act more than he talks.

Too talkatives cheesy
A minute silent for both of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Happy Birthday Timi Dakolo.

More calendar to destroy.
Re: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today by Olarewaju89: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Do you want him to be sad before? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Chimeke & Obasanjo In New York (Picture) / Joke Silva, Bimbo-Akintola To Perform At Havard University / Oge Okoye Steps Out In Short Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.