Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,161 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police (24459 Views)

GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by OYAY(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

Ok, let me try to see if I can explain this to you. First of all, we have never had a free and fair election in this country since our history, Never and and so that means whoever can rig the election better, Wins!
2. The best way to rig an election is to have control of the security forces. We all know the party who is in control of the security forces in the state and the country at the moment and that party is the Apc there is no way with everything that is going on right now in Ekiti that the pdp stands a chance to defeat the apc because they already have the security on lock down and they already have both the INEC officials and the election observers in their palm there is absolutely no way the Pdp can get a victory in this election absolutely no way.
In essence, Control of the Security forces + Control/Bribing of INEC officials + Control/Bribing of the Election Observers, Divided by the number of voters you can bribe = A successfully Rigged election.

All these your analysis is jejune and defy rational reality in sense that there have been various election in this country since the beginning of this administration which is been won by both pdp, apc and other parties; of recent is an house of assembly election in Oyo state which was won by pdp which would have been more easy to manipulate in favor of the governor's prefer candidate but nothing of such happened and the osun west senatorial district is still fresh not to talk of anambra gubernatorial election, hence with these you should have a second thought about the tendency to use the instrument of government to manipulate election by an incumbent government vis a vis the present ruling party.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Human want being insatiable has nothing to do with people who are hard to please.

What a paradox....!!!! Please go up there and read wat u wrote. Ur comment is flawed in so many ways.

When people are hard to please, what does it sound like to U?
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by BluntBoy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jozibrainz99:

What a paradox....!!!! Please go up there and read wat u wrote. Ur comment is flawed in so many ways.

When people are hard to please, what does it sound like to U?

It means that it is hard to impress them. It means they are demanding, not necessarily ambitious.

Everyone has wants, but not everyone is hard to please.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

It means that it is hard to impress them. It means they are demanding, not necessarily ambitious.

Everyone has wants, but not everyone is hard to please.

No! It simply mean our wants are unlimited. There is no end to human want. When one's want is satisfied, another one comes up to take its place
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by BluntBoy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jozibrainz99:

No! It simply mean our wants are unlimited. There is no end to human want. When one's want is satisfied, another one comes up to take its place

Read my post again in bold:

Nothing satisfies you people. If Buhari deploys 100,000 security officials to an APC state, you people will still talk of it as a way to rig.

It has nothing to do with human wants being insatiable.

I don't know why you want to stress me with unnecessary argument.

My post had nothing to do with human wants being insatiable. It is for people who are hard to please.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Dollabiz: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nothing satisfies you people. If Buhari deploys 100,000 security officials to an APC state, you people will still talk of it as a way to rig.

My post had nothing to do with human wants being insatiable. It is for people who are hard to please.

If u don't have anything meaningful to say.... Dont quote me again!
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

If u don't have anything meaningful to say.... Dont quote me again! I should be the one talking abt how baseless dis argument is
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by BluntBoy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jozibrainz99:

If u don't have anything meaningful to say.... Dont quote me again! I should be the one talking abt how baseless dis argument is

Tell me what human wants have to do with people who are hard to please?

I wrote that no matter what Buhari does, you can't be satisfied. Human wants can be satisfied but they are endless.

I don't know what is so hard to understand here.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

I wrote that no matter what Buhari does, you can't be satisfied. Human wants can be satisfied but they are endless.

U still haven't made any point

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by BluntBoy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Jozibrainz99:

Since you believe that "human wants being insatiable" is the same as "being hard to please" , then you believe that all humans are hard to please?

We all agree that human wants are insatiable? But do you truly believe that all humans are hard to please?
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
BluntBoy:

Since you believe that "human wants being insatiable" is the same as "being hard to please" , then you believe that all humans are hard to please?

We all agree that human wants are insatiable? But do you truly believe that all humans are hard to please?

That theory cannot hold water
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by basadenet: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
But there are still cases of ballot snatching and stuffing and no legs shot and hand broken. we all know our police will always be partisan.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by daveP(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Empty talks here. Then why are mkstvof your men without arms in most of the wards eh Mr IG?

Very empty talks. very empty.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by marv1: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Franzinni:
you are a Muslim from the north ... I can make that statement boldly because your people are the only ones still with the wool over their eyes ... But if you are not an Aboki Muslim or a Yoruba Muslim then you must be a sellout .... Cus your ignorance is astronomical ... Dan iska mai bakin kororo
Omaseo. Pele . Kabo se oti soro tan.. Your own ignorance is catastrophic.
Sell out ko sell in ni. I am from ekiti state, a typical ekiti man for your information and stop deceiving yourself.
Tell us your own state.
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by Franzinni: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
marv1:

Omaseo. Pele . Kabo se oti soro tan.. Your own ignorance is catastrophic.
Sell out ko sell in ni. I am from ekiti state, a typical ekiti man for your information and stop deceiving yourself.
Tell us your own state.
omo Yoruba ni e O de wan se bi Omo Aboki ... You must be a Muslim ... That is why you still have that wool over your eyes ... Anyways I don't even care that much at this point ...Nigeria is dead under APC
Re: Ekiti: Snatch Ballot Box, Lose Your Hand; Run With It, Lose Your Legs —police by MrMystrO(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
cosby02:

I hope you are very wrong.

Well, it turns out I wasn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles / Tinubu Appoints Tope Fasua As Special Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.