Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria (18349 Views)

Linkedin Releases 25 Best Places To Work In Nigeria Ranking / FG Places Embargo On Recruitment / 4 Great Places To Look For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by Akby(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
The best place to intern as an engineering student in Nigeria is ExxonMobil. I really can't start to share my experience. Amazing working culture!

For non engineering, KPMG, Deloitte, Pwc and E&Y are the best option. You'll learn quite a lot
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by okpaire(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Akby:
The best place to intern as an engineering student in Nigeria is ExxonMobil. I really can't start to share my experience. Amazing working culture!

For non engineering, KPMG, Deloitte, Pwc and E&Y are the best option. You'll learn quite a lot

boss am an engineering student looking for placement oo, how did u apply
pls help a brother

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by humurphia(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
I applied at gtbank but no call..
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by darqly(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol, Internship at GTBank? grin grin My dear just say "Bulk Teller" position for one year. If you're lucky, you may get to support Customer information services. If you're in 635, you may get a specialized unit like e-payments, settlements or even HR. Outside that, it's counting and sorting ATM money for 40k a month.

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by calculator123(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
justflow1:
i did my internship with GTBank in 2016, the experience was amazing, its really a nice place.. Its almost impossible for you to distinguish a full staff from the interns in terms of interactions. But i think Gtbank should improve the pay, because this interns dominates the work force of the bank (they do what most experienced graduate working in other banks do, like zenith and the likes of others). They shouldnt allow their cost benefit overshadow the well being of their human capital(interns) the full staffs are enjoying tho.
I went to an interview, what the Human resource person was intrested in my resume, was my experience at GTB.
If you are given the opportunity to undergo an internship program at GTBank, just be ready to work, multi task and go home late (expecially if your branch is located on the mainland) . but the knowledge that will be inculcated in u will surely outweigh the stress. My experience at GTB cannot be sold short
Hello, how did you apply? what are the requirements to ensure one is chosen?
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by Brunicekid(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Areaboy2:
I'm happy I didn't see Total there..
You will buy meat pie and taya grin
Wetin happen... Why you go buy meatpie, shey you no go dey do work as IT there nii?
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by Donreiy: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Doing mine at WRPC. I just have to agree with the OP. Am learning a lot.
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by Akby(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2018
okpaire:

boss am an engineering student looking for placement oo, how did u apply
pls help a brother

For the ExxonMobil, the application has closed already for this year but i'll still drop the process. You will need to download a scanned application form from the internet. Just Google 400L ExxonMobil SIWES and you'll see the link to download the form. Fill up the form and attach the necessary documents which includes: Passport photograph, IT letter etc (Can't remember all but it is well stated on the form).
The form should be addressed and sent to the address you'll see online. I sent it from a post office (Registered mail @ N450 to Akwa Ibom within 4 days). Other options are at the post office but use the registered mail instead because it is faster and very reliable. That's all
You will be contacted for the exam either in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt depending on your location. If you pass the exam, you'll proceed to the phone interview. That's the whole process. I was later contacted for the medicals and i got in. It was just God because about 6,000 of us applied and they only picked 32 of us all over the country. I'm not discouraging you guys but give it a shot. God will surely favour us all.
Thank you
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by 3mmyz(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gbam, NLNG is one best place to work and intern. Interning there was a career booster, 5 stars anyday!

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by okpaire(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Akby:

For the ExxonMobil, the application has closed already for this year but i'll still drop the process. You will need to download a scanned application form from the internet. Just Google 400L ExxonMobil SIWES and you'll see the link to download the form. Fill up the form and attach the necessary documents which includes: Passport photograph, IT letter etc (Can't remember all but it is well stated on the form).
The form should be addressed and sent to the address you'll see online. I sent it from a post office (Registered mail @ N450 to Akwa Ibom within 4 days). Other options are at the post office but use the registered mail instead because it is faster and very reliable. That's all
You will be contacted for the exam either in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt depending on your location. If you pass the exam, you'll proceed to the phone interview. That's the whole process. I was later contacted for the medicals and i got in. It was just God because about 6,000 of us applied and they only picked 32 of us all over the country. I'm not discouraging you guys but give it a shot. God will surely favour us all.
Thank you

thanks I now remembered when it came out but I was discouraged when I saw akwa ibom. but thanks very.
if I may ask what is ur course of study n how much do they pay their IT students
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by osahonf: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Are you smart and vibrant ?
Brand Ambassadors across Nigeria

Than become a MyCircle Brand Ambassador and earn rewards by helping grow brands.

Benefits:
-Part-time.
-Income earning.
-Help build Online and Social communities.
-Including other benefits.

Requirements:
-Minimum of a Secondary School Education.
-Basic IT skills.

Visit https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-for-mycircle-july-2018-lagos/213625/0 for more info.

Open to all States across Nigeria

*Terms and Conditions apply.

Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by Akby(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
okpaire:

thanks I now remembered when it came out but I was discouraged when I saw akwa ibom. but thanks very.
if I may ask what is ur course of study n how much do they pay their IT students

Electrical Engineering
They pay 30k
Free transportation to-fro
Free breakfast and lunch
Didn't touch the money throughout self
Akwa Ibom wonderful people
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by okpaire(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Akby:

Electrical Engineering They pay 30k Free transportation to-fro Free breakfast and lunch Didn't touch the money throughout self Akwa Ibom wonderful people
nice, enjoy bruh
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by Georgry(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2019
justflow1:
i did my internship with GTBank in 2016, the experience was amazing, its really a nice place.. Its almost impossible for you to distinguish a full staff from the interns in terms of interactions. But i think Gtbank should improve the pay, because this interns dominates the work force of the bank (they do what most experienced graduate working in other banks do, like zenith and the likes of others). They shouldnt allow their cost benefit overshadow the well being of their human capital(interns) the full staffs are enjoying tho.
I went to an interview, what the Human resource person was intrested in my resume, was my experience at GTB.
If you are given the opportunity to undergo an internship program at GTBank, just be ready to work, multi task and go home late (expecially if your branch is located on the mainland) . but the knowledge that will be inculcated in u will surely outweigh the stress. My experience at GTB cannot be sold short

Good morning sir, I just came across this post..
Sir is it possible to be offered Internship job with Gt bank without any connection?
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by justflow1(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2019
Georgry:

Good morning sir, I just came across this post..
Sir is it possible to be offered Internship job with Gt bank without any connection?

I will say Yes, i actually didn't know anyone hitterto my internship with GTB there.
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by anna081: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
please am looking for IT placement course of study: computer engineering thanks in anticipation
Re: 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria by alexmicheal500: 6:08pm On May 13, 2022
Bincom Dev Center is one of the best places to intern as the organization exposes participants to various technologies, skills and real-life events. To be a part of this internship, visit www.bincomdevcenter.net

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Did You Receive Interview Invitation From Fupre? / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.