Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I'm Dieing Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Dieing Pls Help (1589 Views)

I'm Dieing !!!! Pls Help !!! / Pls I'm Dieing Help !!! / Help,help,help,help I Am Dieing Gradually And Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dieing Pls Help by starguy: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2010
I USE TO HAVE RED PORES INSIDE MY MOUTH AND MY BODY AND SOMETIME @ MY PRIVATE PART AND SOMETIMES GOES OUT I CAN'T MYSELF ANY MORE ALL MY BODY HIS STARTED AFTER I HAVE A SEX WITH UNKNOWN GIRL DAT IS WHEN MY PROBLEM STARTED PLS HELP ME OUT, IT HAS BEEN 2 YEAR NOW,
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by Odunnu: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2010
Hv you seen a doctor or a medical scientist?
Wht did either of dem say?
Hv you had sex afta d 2yrz ago romp?
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2010
you need to visit a doctor and get yourself tested for Stds.
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2010
@poster
you should hurry up and go and have a test, 2YEARS and you are wondering now. . . . . . . . . .sounds like Herpes but could be anything else!
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by beingme(f): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2010
guy u carry plenty inside ur body o oo oo run for ur life
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by starguy: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2010
, I HAVE SEEN A DOCTOR AND HE SAY DAT I HAVE INFLATION IN MY BODY HE NOW GAVE ME SOME DRUGS,BUT SINCE I CAN'T GET MYSELF THE SYMPTOMS STILL COMES OUT, OK I NOW WENT FOR HIV TEST TEST EVERY 3 MONTH BUT STILL (NEGATIVE) I'M TRIED WRITE NOW I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY FOR MORE MEDICAL TREATMENT OR TEST PLS IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLS HELP THIS IS MY 07032181073,
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by starguy: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2010
[color=#006600][color=#990000], I HAVE SEEN A DOCTOR AND HE SAY DAT I HAVE INFLATION IN MY BODY HE NOW GAVE ME SOME DRUGS,BUT SINCE I CAN'T GET MYSELF THE SYMPTOMS STILL COMES OUT, OK I NOW WENT FOR HIV TEST TEST EVERY 3 MONTH BUT STILL (NEGATIVE) I'M TRIED WRITE NOW I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY FOR MORE MEDICAL TREATMENT OR TEST PLS IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLS HELP THIS IS MY 07032181073,       [/color][/color]
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2010
^^^what is an inflation?! you mean inflammation?! on your body,privates and inside your mouth?!
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by aieromon(m): 5:47am On Jun 13, 2010
What drugs were you given and how did you take them?
Seriously,you need to run a STD test.Let us know the results when you do.
Thanks
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by Odunnu: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2010
Seriously Brown,are those the symptons of Herpes?
@poster,see a good labscientist and do it fast.
No gud doctor on NL wud prescribe any drug 2u without d result of a test done on u.
Plz go 4a test!
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2010
go to a teaching hospital. my reason being that they have more experience. don't mind the time it may take, ur life depends on it
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by starguy: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2010
, THANK U ALL YOUR ADVISED I WILL GOTO HOSPITAL TO CHECK FOR STD TEST ,
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by chiproibe: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2010
Your case could be the effects of MouthAction,which i have written about to forum members,pls see a doctor today,good luck.DR JERRY.
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by Donstan1: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2010
starguy:

, THANK U ALL YOUR ADVISED I WILL GOTO HOSPITAL TO CHECK FOR STD TEST ,
what u have is staphylococcus aureaus.
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by toaspromo(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2010
you need suppliments to correct the anomalies, that symptoms occurs as a results of std infections call me on 08098780059 for more info
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by agathamari(f): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
it sounds like herpes, go to a lab and get tested. if it is herpes there is no cure and you will be contagious for the rest of your life. this is why people must be more careful when it comes to se.x cause herpes can be transmited even when using a condom. skip the dr and see a lab tech. have blood tests and swabs done to find out if it is herpes or some other infection.
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by starguy: 2:43am On Jun 19, 2010
I HAVE BEEN TO LAB AND DEY SAY DAT IS Typhoid AND MALARIA DAT ALL ,
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 19, 2010
^^^^^^ did you have fever and diarrhea too?! typhoid and malaria that lasted for 2 yrs that you got from a gal?!
anyway, i am glad that you finally went to see a doctor.
good recovery!
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by starguy: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2010
I have this problem since 2year from now it all started when i have a sex with unknow girl,since very i can give myself again.

Now i have been going to lab(test) since them,but when the result come out it shows sometimes Malaria and Typhoid the last 1 i went that is what shows there,also i took HIV test but (negative)
this is the test result,

Widal test           Titre          Results

Salmonella Paratyphi AO      80               postive
Salmonella Paratyphi BO      80               postive
Salmonella Paratyphi CO      20               negative
Salmonella typhi   DO           80               postive
Salmonella Paratyphi HA      160             postive
Salmonella Paratyphi BH      80               postive
Salmonella Paratyphi   CH    20               negative
Salmonella  typhi  DH          160              postive
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by starguy: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLS THIS IS THE TEST RESULT.
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 22, 2010
didnt the doctor prescribe you any medication after giving you the test results?! where did you get that test done?!
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by dmj2009: 3:09am On Jun 22, 2010
I will advise you to go traditional. visit the women selling herbs in the market for further assistance.
http://abssecretsexposed.com
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by symbian03(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
Just thank your God that it ain't Herpes or hiv. Man, thats just a warning to you and other people who phuck around and can't control their kokoro, :-) i pray say the almighty father that raised the dead will cure you.
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by adamse(f): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
symbian03:

Just thank your God that it ain't Herpes or hiv. Man, thats just a warning to you and other people who phuck around and can't control their kokoro, :-) i pray say the almighty father that raised the dead will cure you.

amen!!!
Re: I'm Dieing Pls Help by Donstan1: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2010
starguy:

SOMEBODY WOULD TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLS THIS IS THE TEST RESULT.
this rednes pores is painful to u?do u hv hotnes of the body at times?

(1) (Reply)

Olayimikanaturalhospital / Secret To Fight High Blood Pressure And Some Diseases And Stay Healthy / Hepatitis B Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.