Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Breaking: Chelsea Announce Appointing Sarri As New Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Chelsea Announce Appointing Sarri As New Manager (356 Views)

Lazio Appointed Maurizio Sarri As Their New Manager On A Two-year Contract / Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit / Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Chelsea Announce Appointing Sarri As New Manager by reportminds: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Maurizio Sarri is the new Chelsea head coach. He moves to Stamford Bridge following a successful three-year spell at Serie A side Napoli.

In his three years at the helm, Napoli recorded two second-place finishes in their domestic league, including last season when they achieved a record points total for a runner-up, and one third place. In 2017, he won the Serie A Coach of the Year award.

Sarri, who has signed a three-year contract, said: ‘I am very happy to be coming to Chelsea and the Premier League. It is an exciting new period in my career.

‘I look forward to starting work and meeting the players on Monday ahead of travelling to Australia, where I will be able to get to know the squad and begin our match action.

‘I hope we can provide some entertaining football for our fans, and that we will be competing for trophies at the end of the season, which is what this club deserves.’

Director Marina Granovskaia added: ‘We are delighted to welcome Maurizio and are looking forward to him bringing his football philosophy to Chelsea.
‘Maurizio’s Napoli side played some of the most exciting football in Europe, impressing with their attacking approach and dynamism, and his coaching methods significantly improved the players at his disposal.
‘He has plenty of experience in Serie A and the Champions League and we know he is relishing the chance to work in the Premier League.’

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/07/breaking-chelsea-announce-appointing.html

Cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Breaking: Chelsea Announce Appointing Sarri As New Manager by Shegzy8(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Smoke the hell out of epl..chelsea will attack like united, defend like city, win trophies like arsenal and liverpool then win the league like spurs...that's my prediction......FTC
Re: Breaking: Chelsea Announce Appointing Sarri As New Manager by thesicilian: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2018
Between Chelsea boss Roman Abramovic and Donald Trump I wonder who likes firing employees more.
Re: Breaking: Chelsea Announce Appointing Sarri As New Manager by noruwasman(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Welcome on board. May your days brings more trophies and glory to standford
Re: Breaking: Chelsea Announce Appointing Sarri As New Manager by oshe11: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Now get me Golovin, Jorginho, Allison and Rugani
Re: Breaking: Chelsea Announce Appointing Sarri As New Manager by klemmy(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2018
Give him cigarettes he will give you trophies
Welcome to Premier league chain smoker..
Blue is the colour
Football is the game

(1) (Reply)

Musa's Goal Nominated For FIFA Goal Of The Tournament...see How To Vote / Trying Out A High Paying Venture. Got The Balls ? / Juventus & Milan Considering Shock Bonucci-higuain Swap Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.