Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) (59775 Views)

These Are Top 8 Things That Will Drain Your Car Battery / Top 8 Common Car Facts That Are Actually Not True / Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by eezeribe(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
OK
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by kokomaster3d: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
adeoba2008:
At least someone is competing with Authojosh now. Thanks.

The competition is getting interesting autojosh vs autoreporting vs tech capon

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by MsFaith: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
A
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Proffdada: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
sad
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by stat(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dead For Obodo Oyinbo.....Testimony For Nigeria...Smh

4 Likes

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Oyerinde16(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
WATCHING AS PRICES OF THESE CARS NOSEDIVE
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by SalamRushdie: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
If they didn't discontinue that element I would have discontinued it for them

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by frowland(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
What happens to that vehicles parts years later? Lets say I have Venza 2012, and by 2022, will the parts still be manufactured?
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by ElRapido: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
adeoba2008:
At least someone is competing with Authojosh now. Thanks.

I even though it was another autojosh thread
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Ra88: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
I thought I saw Toyota Venza 2018 somewhere
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice one one TechCapon.

The Toyota FJ Cruiser and Honda element deserves death by hanging grin . Wow didn't expect to see venza on the list cause a guy in my office just got himself one a few months back. Everytime he comes to my department it's always 'guy if you see the manuvere my car just do as I dey come eh...the car na solid machine blah blah grin.
I bet he doesn't know his car was dead on arrival. As a good friend I'll forward him this obituary and autopsy report grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by nursemyke: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Now these cars have been discontinued, can one replicate it for another brand of car say like a Naija version of EV. I am doing serous research in the production of EV for the Nigerian Market and I like that crosstour concept. Will I be infringing on any rights?

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by blackaxe78: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
pawesome:
Please any one that isn't using his matrix,abeg use am bless ur boy life...

Can you come to Ijebu ode to pick the keys?
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Neoteny(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Still rocking my CC and won't let it go until it crashes and burns... without me inside of course.

I love the Arteon, but don't like that it's a hatchback, basically.

Never liked the Honda Crosstour, that car has no identity.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Biggybambam2: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Real cars that were discontinued in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by izzou(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bossontop:

shocked shocked shocked
See dis snitch ooo......i tot we agreed dat you will beg for both of us??

I was going to beg for you naa angry

I wanted to beg for one first. When I collect it, I'll beg for another.

Chill

9 Likes

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by izzou(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Caris77:

Bro, abeg no just kee,me with laugh. grin

grin grin
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by bobbyluis(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
I think they should start producing the venza and cross tour again because the way boys take like that car now enh
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
But i still like that venza pass my ex
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by magnifx6(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
thanks nairalander. This one was quite educating.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by pragmatistm(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nissan primera is among.
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by alezzy13: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
pragmatistm:
Nissan primera is among.

Yeah. I think they stopped after the 2003 model. Pity. It was such a cool car.

Yes, I owned one! cool
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by alezzy13: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
The most surprising is Toyota matrix.

Quite surprised to see that it had so many issues. I know one or two person who own one and they all boast about its ruggedness

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Rumplesteelskin: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
izzou:
sad

Thank you TechCapon

Errmm... I want to officially ask for your help, dear nairalanders sad

Please, now that we know cars that are no longer produced, if you have any Toyota Venza that you are not using......please, I beg you, just dash me

I know we have so many millionaires on nairaland that may feel irritated just by reading this thread. I beg you, sad Don't throw that Venza away, or leave it to rust. Just call me to come and pick the keys up. Abeg sad

I await your Pms as you read this please.

Thanks in anticipation cool

It's good to be positive... Miracle can kuku happen
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by capsogiga(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ha!!! So Venza was stopped in 2015. My uncle just bought a 2017 Venza !!! At least, that is what was written on the Category. Aye le ibosi ooooo oooo
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Clentuzbaba(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Most painful is this beetle I already promised my gf

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by capsogiga(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ha!!! So Venza was stopped in 2015. My uncle just bought a 2017 Venza !!! At least, that is what was written on the Category. Aye le ibosi oooo. Ko ni da fun Kamoru
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Clentuzbaba(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Clentuzbaba:
Most painful is this beetle I already promised my gf

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by lipstick2(f): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
hisgrace090:
Such is life, no condition is permanent.

For extra Nissan, it ought to go.
Makes no sense with it expensive maintainance.

Nissan Xterra is the worse car in life.
In fact,I hate all Nissan Products cos of Nissan xterra

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by Younglad56(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
I dey beg too, no troway the car like that... blessing my life with it is allowed
Re: Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
izzou:

I was going to beg for you naa angry

I wanted to beg for one first. When I collect it, I'll beg for another.

Chill

This sh*t is funny! grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Much A Brand New Car Cost In 1977 / How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla / Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.