Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. (1403 Views)

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Brand Your Nylon For Bread, Flour, Chicken, Cow, Shrink Nylon At LK STEAD PRINTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Issafela: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2018
A Nigerian lady who can't finish her food was seen packing the remaining inside nylon at an eatery in Lagos.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/lady-seen-packing-the-remaining-of-her-food-inside-nylon-at-an-eatery-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2018
She should have just asked the waiters to pack it into a take-away pack.

1 Like

Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by DanseMacabre(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Most likely from Ibadan. grin grin

MODIFIED: Lol. Just kidding. The woman too much abeg. No be food wey she pay for with her own money? She no be slay queen now. Mama chop knuckle abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2018
It's her property.She has paid for it She can chose whether to discard it of or pack it inside a nylon to continue eating it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Arthurwinner(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2018
no b da aunty ramota way ha vd dy trend for gram
Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Mo gbon mo ya Goons
Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by sabbiboi: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2018
The food I use my money to buy as now become a crime if i pack in a nylon. I don't see this as a crime.

1 Like

Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Abjay97(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2018
When you stop thinking of what people will say, especially when you are not doing evil/wrong you will go far

2 Likes

Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by decatalyst(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2018
Izzit not her money she use buy am?

Say no to waste in this 'change' regime! grin
Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Issokay...kuku kill me ...kilode she no wan waste 2k
Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by LexngtonSteele: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Most likely from Ibadan. Aba / Onitsha grin grin

MODIFIED: Lol. Just kidding. The woman too much abeg. No be food wey she pay for with her own money? She no be slay queen now. Mama chop knuckle abeg.

wink
Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by DanseMacabre(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

wink

grin grin
Nawa o, you no fit see something turn eye? angry angry grin
Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Issafela: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is not right...
People should learn to mind their business angry
She has every right to do whatever she wants with what she paid for
The person that took the pictures trying to disgrace this woman will be disgraced!
You'll have your pictures taken unawares of you doing unflattering things and the pictures uploaded angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Seen Packing The Remaining Of Her Food Inside Nylon At An Eatery. by Issafela: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Someone To Accompany You To Anywhere You Want To Go: / Pls I Need The Recipe To Prepare Alapa Stew The Mamaput Way / How To Make Chocolate Mug Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.