Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? (10577 Views)

Who Told You That You Were Naked? / After Giving Your Life To Christ, When You Sin What Happen? / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by wittyt98(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by olajebu(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
He loves and disciplines with love.

but wait, which of the Gods are we referring to. Allah, Yahweh, Krishna, Olodumare, Amadioha etc.....

Maybe Sango

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Pataricatering(f): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2018
cruzita:
I shake my head at some comments here.the way people abuse and insult God is too painful and sometimes i wonder if they have ever thought about how they came into this world if there is no God
eeya , sorry !

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Xbee007(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2018
cruzita:
I shake my head at some comments here.the way people abuse and insult God is too painful and sometimes i wonder if they have ever thought about how they came into this world if there is no God
People have sex, get pregnant and give birth. That is how humans are made.

2 Likes

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2018
leave religion and you will see things clearly...u will understand hardship is part of life, you will understand no one punish you for your sins, you will understand to do what ever your heart is a please to do, you will see the bunch of lies been read and dump in your heads every Sunday...you will understand praying to Jesus answers no shit...by the way which Jesus is it....the pic of an actors and actresses you kept in you house calling him Jesus and marry and praying to it....dehm

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by ovodino: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2018
lightblazingnow:
He does!

In fact he calls it the rod, the rod of iron, used for fools and stripes. You know what that means: sicknesses and diseases, pains, afflictions. Most will object. Read this.

Psalms 89:29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

89:30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 89:31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 89:32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

Loud and clear!

If that didn't work, then look at this New testament quote from one of the men who were carried by the Holy Spirit apostle Paul.

Hebrews 12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

Rebuke of him

Hebrews 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Good reason to go through it. For whom he loves he disciplines and bring up.

Now, don't get us mixed up, there is a sin to death and there is a sin not unto death. What does that mean? Death came by man through sin which came through commandments of death. If you eat of it you shall die. And he disobeyed and died the death of sin. A sinner giving birth to sinner's and the whole world populated with sinners. If you ever wanted to save the world, you need to overcome the law of sin and death and then give birth to New generation of righteousness. Who can undertake such impossible task, but with God Almighty I tell you all things are possible. What do you think??

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once?

for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. With God Almighty I tell you again that all things are possible.

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

And so, many of you who have not with your heart throughly accepted the lordship of Christ, the love and passion the lord God Almighty has towards the accomplishments of the task he's given him, Christ Jesus, to bring to completion in your life.

When you have totally done that, then I will assure you that you will experience resurrection even while you are still on earth. Your faith should rest on the power of God Almighty and not on human wisdom, what man knows. Wake up to righteousness.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

If only we understand the spiritual truth of the Bible verse you quoted, Christianity will be much simpler
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by orisa37: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2018
God admonishes and punishes all Sins, very swiftly too. The wage of sin is Death. The Lord watches over The Ways of The Righteous but the ways of the Wicked shall perish. It's "Myopic Superstition" to act, interact, move and believe like Scoffers and Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by jbtobsyn(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2018
Evince:
And God told u all this rubbish via which means. Be talking like u have seen God b4. Smtn wey no exist. I even was thinking u met him not knowing u speak from lies in Bible
How is it lies? The Bible has accurate description of things of the past and archaeologist have confirmed it and you a Nobody is here telling me it is fake without doing your research.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Evince(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
jbtobsyn:

How is it lies? The Bible has accurate description of things of the past and archaeologist have confirmed it and you a Nobody is here telling me it is fake without doing your research.

I guess u are d stupid and foolish person here. Myth u met and sold ur common sense to superstition. Ur stupidity has graduated
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by jbtobsyn(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Evince:

I guess u are d stupid and foolish person here. Myth u met and sold ur common sense to superstition. Ur stupidity has graduated
All you atheists do when someone ask you to prove your claim is to abuse. Give me 5 reasons that Bible is a myth.

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by jbtobsyn(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Evince:

Even Great Scientists believe there is God but you this low-life who no one knows except for your family and friends is here telling me God doesn't exist and you can't prove your claim.

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by tete7000(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Punishment is the penalty for sin, not discipline. Discipline is what you get in the course of being trained to get prepared to face rigours of life; it has nothing to do with sin. Finally, God doesn't punish us, our sins do. What do I mean? Sin is sin because it carries consequences. Every sin is evil and every evil carries with it a consequence. When we sin, we suffer the consequences. Discipline and punishment are not the same.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Evince(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Even Great Scientists believe there is God but you this low-life who no one knows except for your family and friends is here telling me God doesn't exist and you can't prove your claim.

Now u hv known me. U were there whn Einstein wrote that baa. Ur gullibility get level. U just believe. Whn men worship Cronors and Zeus why ain't u worshipping same u feel ur myth believe is d only myth stop being stupid and use ur stupid sense
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by orisa37: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
God can use Satan to punish anyone.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by orisa37: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
God alone knows how and when to punish.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by phoenix90(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Most of the time I fall from grace (committed a mortal sin) I immediately begin to have challenges in my life especially my business. It's not the same with my friends and colleagues at work who indulge in more severe acts of immorality than I do. Mind you am not judging them, far from it, we're all cool with each other. I've found out that I seem to experience my longest streak of favour and progress only if I have avoided straining my relationship with God. But what baffles me is the speed with which challenges befall me anytime I step out of line with my God. sad
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by jbtobsyn(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Evince:

Now u hv known me. U were there whn Einstein wrote that baa. Ur gullibility get level. U just believe. Whn men worship Cronors and Zeus why ain't u worshipping same u feel ur myth believe is d only myth stop being stupid and use ur stupid sense
You can see the reference there. I have forgotten you don't know how to read.

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by fxjunkie(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
lightblazingnow:
He does!

In fact he calls it the rod, the rod of iron, used for fools and stripes. You know what that means: sicknesses and diseases, pains, afflictions. Most will object. Read this.

Psalms 89:29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

89:30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments; 89:31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments; 89:32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

Loud and clear!

If that didn't work, then look at this New testament quote from one of the men who were carried by the Holy Spirit apostle Paul.

Hebrews 12:5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

Rebuke of him

Hebrews 12:6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Now, don't get us mixed up, there is a sin to death and there is a sin not unto death. What does that mean? Death came by man through sin which came through commandments of death. If you eat of it you shall die. And he disobeyed and died the death of sin. A sinner giving birth to sinner's and the whole world populated with sinners. If you ever wanted to save the world, you need to overcome the law of sin and death and then give birth to New generation of righteousness. Who can undertake such impossible task, but with God Almighty I tell you all things are possible. What do you think??

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once?

for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. With God Almighty I tell you again that all things are possible.

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

And so, many of you who have not with your heart throughly accepted the lordship of Christ, the love and passion the lord God Almighty has towards the accomplishments of the task he's given him, Christ Jesus, to bring to completion in your life.

When you have totally done that, then I will assure you that you will experience resurrection even while you are still on earth. Your faith should rest on the power of God Almighty and not on human wisdom, what man knows. Wake up to righteousness.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Olatara(f): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
lilbest4:
So, an almighty God will afflict me with sickness and pain because I looked at a woman's ynash or because I touched my girlfriend's breast?
That's petty
No! he won't, what if your babe have AIDS. If He ask you not to commit sin, it for your own good.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by walls01: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
He loves and disciplines with love.

but wait, which of the Gods are we referring to. Allah, Yahweh, Krishna, Olodumare, Amadioha etc.....

don't be deceived or confused by the different names God is called. there is only one God the rest are idols
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by walls01: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
j1mmy:
See how whites brainwashed African people with religion.
Some have gone mad from the fiction.

Lost generation of oxymorons, maybe their next generations will have commonsense hope!

you don't even know Christian is not from Africa and the largest followers is not even from Africa
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by walls01: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
j1mmy:
See how whites brainwashed African people with religion.
Some have gone mad from the fiction.

Lost generation of oxymorons, maybe their next generations will have commonsense hope!

you don't even know Christianity did not originate from Africa and the largest followers is not even from Africa but the developed world. a world as developed as USA
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by walls01: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dottore:

Why is it that it's only the poor that suffer as a result of sin. poor men waste in jail for shoplifting without arms. Why are the public office holders not suffering from their perpetual sins of looting. Hosting nude parties with young girls almost every weekend, robbing public funds and all that. Their children keep getting better positioned in life and living big.
Why is it that Gowon is hale and hearty despite his atrocious acts to South Eastern Nigeria.
All the past looters are alive and happy and living big with their families:
Babangida, Obasanjo, Buhari. Jonathan all the past and present governors of the 36 states.
Why are leaders of developed countries intimidating and exploiting smaller ones with direct and indirect attacks that end up wasting many innocent people. Look at Syria. Libya, Iraq etc
Why are Boko Haram attackers still free and striking so are ISIS and Hamas and a host of others.

Why why why!!!
TeeTeem others oya respond

my friend you pay too much attention to this life, their is another life more important than this. as long as you are in this life repentance is available to all according to God grace and judgement don't come speedily like you think. judgement is determined by God when, time and season. whether in this life or after. people always make the mistake that when one is rich he is blessed and happy, my brother that is far from the truth. also death is not the worst punishment, I assure you.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Dottore: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
walls01:

my friend you pay too much attention to this life, their is another life more important than this. as long as you are in this life repentance is available to all according to God grace and judgement don't come speedily like you think. judgement is determined by God when, time and season. whether in this life or after. people always make the mistake that when one is rich he is blessed and happy, my brother that is far from the truth. also death is not the worst punishment, I assure you.
What evidence do you have about afterlife and that it's only a particular religion that is getting it right.

How would U know if the rich is unhappy and that the poor are happier. How cam someone that is defeated on earth claim victory in heaven. The brainwashing don do abeg
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by walls01: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dottore:

What evidence do you have about afterlife and that it's only a particular religion that is getting it right.

How would U know if the rich is unhappy and that the poor are happier. How cam someone that is defeated on earth claim victory in heaven. The brainwashing don do abeg

I did not say poor are happier than rich people read one words carefully. I said rich people can also be unhappy meaning money is not everything. the rest part of your argument I leave it to the level of understanding
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
Dear brethren, this is good, but your sins can be forgiven if your a believer in Christ Jesus, even of sin, and sin unto death
He is not even the one that punishes sinners or unbelievers in the world. Now the Bible has the Old Testament and the New Testament. The Old Testament is giving illustrations of the beauties of God, (why his called a God of the most high) while the New Testament is about "love", love for the fallen soul for man, which he proclaimed by Jesus christ.
When your a believer of Christ Jesus, you have this as a gift, even though you sin
Roman's 8:1 " There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit "
Hebrews 8:12 " for I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and inquities will I remember no more"... God doesn't remember your sin, that's not his kind of being,
Hebrews 4:16 " Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy , and find grace to help in time of need"
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by j1mmy: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
walls01:

you don't even know Christianity did not originate from Africa and the largest followers is not even from Africa but the developed world. a world as developed as USA

well, you are living example of why commonsense is scarce in Africa.
You might not understand what I just wrote but hopefully your children or their children might stand a chance!

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by walls01: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
j1mmy:

well, you are living example of why commonsense is scarce in Africa.
You might not understand what I just wrote but hopefully your children or their children might stand a chance!

you and Africa. I bet you are the wisest man on earth. white man.
Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by echodrum(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
lightblazingnow:
He does!

Loud and clear!

Rebuke of him

oga quit all these senseless teachings. You are not making sense at all. So we fall sick because of our sins? So pastors do not fall sick again? Christians don't fall sick? If they do, is it because of what? Sin? If your answer is yes, then how come medications cure their sickness? Instead of confession and atonement? If death is as a result of our sins, what sin has many infants committed that made them to die even before they were born?
Please stop deceiving people. You are teaching nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olatara:
No! he won't, what if your babe have AIDS. If He ask you not to commit sin, it for your own good.
so for your mind, you can contact hiv through touching a woman's breast or by staring at her ynash

1 Like

Re: Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? by Olatara(f): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
lilbest4:
so for your mind, you can contact hiv through touching a woman's breast or by staring at her ynash
Lie say nah only touching and starring you dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.