Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos (29694 Views)

Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
ClassRep001:
Oduduwa descendants babies and ugliness be like Igbos and fraud. 5&6

Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Iskaba, iskebe and iskoloboto.
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Omoboricash(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
coleon:

Honda pilot 2004 for 850k
Wattsap 07012623013
Naija used, Pls the picture for evaluation
Thanks
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
No more native name, which one be Ragnar and Aiden?
I used to have some little respect for this man but because of this I lost all my respect for him
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by blackaxe78: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Be sincere,

If those three names were just mentioned to be an occupant of a building, what will you think first?

Human or pet animal

Please be sincere

1 Like

Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by rickyrex(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Mrop post=69368359]Femi Fani kayode shares adorable photos of his cute triplets,reveals their names.

See photos below

Gist from praize news

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlNXZW3jMzF/? Anahhl nah wah oh.so him Wey dey bear kayode him parent no get sense before them name such? Why name his own kids with animals name
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by emmasege: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
This is my problem with FFK. How can a Yoruba man give names to his children like this?
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by tripin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hw piple dez born triplet nawadaz
d fink tire mi oh

op say anoda fink no join
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
It pains me so much whenever I see our people giving their children foreign names when they have their beautiful native name in abundance
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by kingkhan(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
terrorist
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by OhiOfIhima: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:

I tire oo.. How dey want make d grannyP n grannyM in d village call dat name..me youngee Sef, I no even sabi dem. Indian name.
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:

Dude probably schooled or lived some part of his life with Norsemen(German, Danish, Sweden area)..they bear such names in those area....

if not, the guy is just probably a huge fan of vikings the popular TV series with a lead actor called Ragnar lodbrok....great man in 9th century mythology though...cool name though
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Eagleword14(f): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Beautiful lovelies
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by MissRaine69(f): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Olalan:
The names sha........ wondering if an Asian or European would give African names to their kids...
A parent names a child as they see fit
My first child shall be called Child.
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by chiboy1116: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
too much of HBO and history channel na him cause am.
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by MissRaine69(f): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Dude probably schooled or lived some part of his life with Norsemen(German, Danish, Sweden area)..they bear such names in those area....

if not, the guy is just probably a huge fan of vikings the popular TV series with a lead actor called Ragnar lodbrok....great man in 9th century mythology though...cool name though
Aiden is Celtic
Ragnar as you stated correctly is Norse
Why a parent has to justify what name they give their child is beyond me.
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by bonnyhope: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
ClassRep001:

Even the babies are not left out of your insult
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

Aiden is Celtic
Ragnar as you stated correctly is Norse
Why a parent has to justify what name they give their child is beyond me.

U know Nigerians naa, we like to poke our nose in other people's business....ones it's not conventional we hate on it, we tackle it...and tag it wrong....
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Bellotelli: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Let's keep him busy with the triplets... At least for now we can rest.��
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hian. Which one is Ragner, Kiam and Adner nitori Olorun?

2 Likes

Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by billyG(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
This just to poke Igbo baby mama with his triple barrel kodo olopa.
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Neoteny(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Everyone knows Fayose is the father....
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by phkka1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Is this not very late procreation? What have you been doing all these while?
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Neoteny(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Since he has Aragorn he shoulda named them Bifur, Bofur, Bombur.

In keeping with the Lord of the Rings theme.

1 Like

Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by shegie(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
no be u get ham sir
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Onlyonebuhari: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
If u use stealing money take care of them they will become armed robber las las. Unless u return our money.....wishing the children good life upon truthfulness not in corruption like their father!
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by meobizy(f): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
No more native names, which one be Ragnar and Aiden?
He spent most of his formative years in the whiteman's land. It's only normal for him to see their ways [and names] as superior to ours. I'm sure Remilekun and co were named by his parents and uncles.
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by meobizy(f): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
They should call me when he mentions their Yoruba names not all these jagba jagba written in the article.

1 Like

Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by adams123: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
AroOkigbo:

And their "useless" parents have achieved much more than your lineage.
#KidsEverywhere
what have they achieved?? integrity doesn't count anymore....Do anything get your money and you become an hero in our generation must change!
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by blazer2018: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wish u babies wonderful future ojare...but these babies sha, na all of them carry d papa complexion...none fit just come as a white kid like d mama... winkgrin
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
ClassRep001:
Please... Toxic words are not worth it... Let it be.
Re: Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos by Odani: 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
No more native names, which one be Ragnar and Aiden?

And dats ur biz because?�

(1) (2) (Reply)

DICON Partners With Innoson Vehicles In Producing Military Hardware (Photos) / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc / NIMASA: I Am Not Aware Of Peterside’s Sack - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.