Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit (30457 Views)

Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences / Ekiti Election: Woman Rolls On The Floor As People Celebrate Polling Unit Result / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by okojosh123: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
He has prayed already.... may be he believes his God[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fayose no wan make somebody assasinate am for him family.
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Groovenaija360(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
luvmijeje:
There is still 1hr left.
voting stops at 2pm?
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by noamchumsky(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
He is a smart man

Please how is he smart mbok?
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
handsomeyinka:
My Governor dey fear tear gas....

I guess his waiting for his bullet proof to arrive before stepping out.
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The voting exercise is almost rounding off at polling unit 001, ward 1, Afao-Ekiti local government area where Ayodele Fayose, incumbent governor of Ekiti state, is expected to vote but surprisingly, he is yet to exercise his right.

Some of the voters who arrived early expressed shock that the governor had not come to cast his vote.

“We expected that Fayose will be the first to arrive here to vote and mobilise people, but we can’t understand why he’s yet to come,” a voter said.

This box still expecting Fayose’s ballot paper

“This is very unlike Fayose,” another voter told TheCable.

When TheCable visited his country home less than two kilometers from the polling unit, the security operatives stationed around said the governor was still resting.

Electoral officials have less to do

“He came into town last night, but he still resting and would come out to vote when he’s up,” one of the operatives said.

Accreditation with voting is expected to end by 2pm.

Across the state, the exercise has been going on smoothly but there have been reports of inducement by both All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

https://www.thecable.ng/voters-surprised-fayoses-absence-polling-unit/amp?__twitter_impression=true

OP, this is a pure lie oo. I'm here in Ijero Ekiti. There's nothing close to your claim. I hope you know fayose is smarter than you think . We're monitoring the situation both real-time and online
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by CONFAMA: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fasoye wants to run away because his immunity will soon expire. Make dem no gree o

grin
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Neoteny(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Goddex:
A governor should move around without security?

I thought the people "love" him.

I thought he's Peter the Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Andyoa(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
I pray you will be healed from the disease called in born lie. Fayose was ousted about 7 months before the swearing in of Segun Oni. May be you were too young to know events of then, but could have done yourselflots of good by asking your elders or parents. I am cocksure they will be willing to heal you of your ignorance.
davodyguy:
Many people don't know Fayose. He's a coward. Forget the noise.

Segun Oni was to be sworn in on May 29, 2007. Fayose was being sought by EFCC, by May 20th, 2007 Fayose disappeared from Ekiti State. He was not present when Segun Oni was sworn in.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by luvmijeje(f): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
voting stops at 2pm?

Yeah. According to the article.
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
He is a smart man
very smart
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by uwa1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Firefire:
We are watching the Mohomodu Buhary led terrorist organization called APC.

Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Bellotelli: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thanks lipsrsealed
NgeneUkwenu:
The voting exercise is almost rounding off at polling unit 001, ward 1, Afao-Ekiti local government area where Ayodele Fayose, incumbent governor of Ekiti state, is expected to vote but surprisingly, he is yet to exercise his right.

Some of the voters who arrived early expressed shock that the governor had not come to cast his vote.

“We expected that Fayose will be the first to arrive here to vote and mobilise people, but we can’t understand why he’s yet to come,” a voter said.

When TheCable visited his country home less than two kilometers from the polling unit, the security operatives stationed around said the governor was still resting.

“He came into town last night, but he still resting and would come out to vote when he’s up,” one of the operatives said.

Across the state, the exercise has been going on smoothly but there have been reports of inducement by both All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

https://www.thecable.ng/voters-surprised-fayoses-absence-polling-unit/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by asobo: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
SHAME ON APC. THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR JUST ARRIVED HIS POLLING UNIT. PDP
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by greatman247(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
He has probably gone somewhere to map out plans to rigged and spring up another surprise drama. grin since the police and co have successfully blocked all his known antics and strategies hahahabah
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Firefire:
We are watching the Mohomodu Buhary led terrorist organization called APC.
he's not that brave oshokomole again? Not Peter the rock again?

We felt the pain in 2014. It's now your turn. Where's that handkerchief you were giving us then?

Remember how this forum shutdown then?
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by billyG(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Is omo kekere still crying?
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
luvmijeje:

Yeah. According to the article.
ok
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by greatman247(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
he's not that brave oshokomole again? Not Peter the rock again?

We felt the pain in 2014. It's now your turn. Where's that handkerchief you were giving us then?

Remember how this forum shutdown then?

No mind the scam Fayose jor. He is not any rock, na mouth him get.
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by demitola(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
crackerspub:
I guess the OP posted this thread to mock Fayose

Mr Ngene/OP you are totally obsessed with PDP

PDP will win Ekiti, remember close to that your house that naked transformer is waiting for your hug

Thank me later
Seriously let's put on a thinking cap here. Fayose is owing at least 7months salary with one or two capital projects to show for it. He hasnt communicated to the workers his solid plan to offset the debts apart from federal allowance. Yet, you are here, probably not a worker or stakeholder in my state, just a random netizen and you are talking about transformer hugging?
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Dollabiz: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oh
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by davodyguy: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by billyG(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
This is b best time for thugnor bambino to plot his escape.
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by SenorFax(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
crackerspub:

PDP will win Ekiti, remember close to that your house that naked transformer is waiting for your hug

Thank me later
Unclad transformer

You are wicked

Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by greatman247(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
CONFAMA:
Fasoye wants to run away because his immunity will soon expire. Make dem no gree o

grin

He has no where to run to...he must finish what he started with President Buhari, shey be na mouth him dey make since cursing out Sitting President. First dem go seize his international passport. Him go hear am hot especially when Buhari wins 2019 election and Fayose puppet fails in today's election.
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by SenorFax(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
demitola:

Seriously let's put on a thinking cap here. Fayose is owing at least 7months salary with one or two capital projects to show for it. He hasnt communicated to the workers his solid plan to offset the debts apart from federal allowance. Yet, you are here, probably not a worker or stakeholder in my state, just a random netizen and you are talking about transformer hugging?
Bros, am in Ekiti when Fayemi handed over the government and am still there.
So 50 billion wey fayemi burrowed you fit pay am within 4 years with the kind allocation we dey receive.
Abeg stop that, show me one capital project fayemi did with 50billion he borrowed in the name of the state.
Even state wey no borrow money no see salary pay.

Moreover, no be Fayose wey dey vote, na Eleka. Let another person try am make we see before we judge, but right now, we have the right to judge Fayose and Fayemi because we have experienced both.
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by duwdu: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Esseite:
With this apc, its best he rather co-ordinate tasks and analyze intels..

LOL. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by EnaibeSam: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
How do you expect a sitting governor to come out and vote without any security detail. With or without his vote, Eleka will still win. Safety precaution. APC thugs will be disappointed.
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Elfaris(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
He is in pains.. hehehehe
Re: Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
crackerspub:

Thank me later

pdp ,fayose & the likes of you should stop making noise ,, apc only wants a true test of fayemi acceptance in ekiti, that is why buhari even said he will reserve jfk ministerial post until after ekiti elections ... that is to tell us they are not adamant or taking it as a do or die affair to win ekiti .
pdp had ekiti massive vote when GEJ lost to buhari,not as if oil wells are ekiti so why all this heat up the politics tactics
even rivers & lagos polls did not generate so much heat,, i even pray pdp win ,,so nigerians can have some quietness.
pdp win changes nothing nor add anything about nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health / Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Adams Oshiomhole Emerges As BRACED Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.