Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

S - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S (15640 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S by Ziggylady(f): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2018
Ogalanyaidi:

I bet u didn't read or understand the story. I'm an international student. She isn't studying but I sent for her from the state so we could start a life together here.

Bia were you hunting for American Visa or what??..cos i fail to understand your speed at bringing her to you instead of concentrating on your damn studies

Bushmeat don catch hunter...I hope she is not pregnant for you cos that will be it for you..smh!
Re: S by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Ogalanyaidi:

I bet u didn't read or understand the story. I'm an international student. She isn't studying but I sent for her from the state so we could start a life together here.

Bro, I really do not make comments in this section but I will.

Hmmmm!

At this junction, type or talk less here. You came here for solution, not to continue explaining what happened. Bro, you will always get various opinions. Whether you are running after green, yellow, brown, indigo or violet paper, it is not the main issue. The main issue is you need to get out of the tight corner you are.

My guy, I am not making comments about the past. Everyone can be stupid at any point in life. Devil can get anyone. Even the meekest man on earth - Moses, failed. Devil used Moses' strength against Moses. People who are meek do not get angry. Ok, in your case, many expect you to behave in a certain way most Nigerians behave, but you did not. Sir, there is absolutely nothing wrong that you sent cash to a girl to join you; however, it started to be a wrong move because she is not the right person. Whether your intention is genuine love, or runs, that is not the bone of contention.

So, do what you have to do. Ignore posts pointing out your weaknesses again and again. You already know where you went wrong. Do not kill yourself over your parents' case too. The truth is that you must be stabilized financially to assist them again. Just ask God for the grace to help your parents.

You have got ideas on how to handle the case on this thread. Read and meditate on the options you have. Respond only to solutions. If possible send them pms to get more tips. I am sure they have more to tell you, and they will not give you details here. Again, ignore any post that continues pointing to your flaws. Solution is what you need now.

Blessings!

8 Likes

Re: S by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Mobilia:

Yes...it is a derogatory term used to describe "Black Americans"...something which I am 50 percent of (through my late Black American mother).
Sir, it's called "sarcasm".
You know..it would really do some of you guys well to stop looking to "argue" just for the sake of "arguing" and combing through folks' words (looking for errors) as if it's a research paper.
Chill...please...

Lol! You actually got the meaning right. What you wrote is the meaning of Akata. And it is the black girl in America, not even the British girl. But maybe one can use it for the Canadian or the British girl. Not sure. What I know is when you say Akata, the first notion is that she is black American. And funny, you did not see it as an abusive word. Lol. You must be an interesting person.

Again, I had to read your personal text....hahahaha. grin To me, it is hilarious and not crazy. You are just having fun. I see. And your response to the guy who said you are crazy made me roll on the floor. But see, boys no dey smile with such ooooo. grin

Hey! I am going to pm you oooo. You know na ooooo. That level. Biko! Dollars get muscle for naija oooo. And green pali na freedom of movement sister. grin Me sef, a go join the train to pm you now. A beg, make we see how e go be? Lol! Me a no dey gree take No for answer ooo. I go pursue u enter anywhere. Lol (Just kidding) grin

Just want to point out that not everyone who pms you might want to use you. Here, there are the good, the bad; the beautiful, and the ugly. I know you are smart. Just try to fish out the good and the beautiful only.

What an interesting person you must be. Lol

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: S by khiaa(f): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Deadlywoman:

If you dislike Nigerians so much then why are you on this website

I don't understand people who surround themselves with what they hate.

Where in that post did I say that I hate Nigerians? I was posting to that one poster about true facts. undecided
Re: S by CyberWolf: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
khiaa:

How is he going to end up in jail?
Because the girl will provoke him to the extent he can’t take it anymore, then he will beat her up mercilessly, this will lead to his arrest and charge for domestic violence/abuse( Whichever way they puts it) and we all know how that normally works ends...

1 Like

Re: S by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin mehn this op no jus sharp for a nigeriancheesy. U went to canada for one reason...to school and maybe get a good job. Pls dont let one lazy hussy to make u lose focus. If its ur parents sponsoring u over there u even need to be more doubly serious. Do away with this parasitic lady and if u need a relationship then get a good girl in ur campus over there.is it a must u must date frm d internet? Na wa for some guys sha.

2 Likes

Re: S by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
LivingFree:
It's like people don't just date anymore, everybody that graces their bed is a fiancee and every girlfriend is a wife...
People have funded you to go and study and instead of completing your mission in peace you go and take responsibility of someone who is in her papa land, chilling.
She is right, she doesn't have to stress herself because she isn't from the shithole. You need to do what you came for because you didn't go there to marry.

Unless you were trying to hunt for a green card and you became the prey... Either way my girl ain't got nothing to worry about because she'll return to her mummy's house.

gbam!!! instead of op to focus on what he went to do in canada he's busy inviting a leech from another country to camp with him. No doubt i am sure his dad has spent an enoumous amount on his education over there cos to school in canada its not a chicken fee for the average nigerian except maybe if d parents are wealthy. What is even more incredible in the story is that he couldnt find a young lady in dat canada but had to resort to someone he met in chatcheesy. What about the fine girls in his campus. Or there are no fine somali,nigerian, or black canadian girls in his campus? Op must be suffering from esteem issues.
Re: S by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
lefulefu:
gbam!!! instead of op to focus on what he went to do in canada he's busy inviting a leech from another country to camp with him. No doubt i am sure his dad has spent an enoumous amount on his education over there cos to school in canada its not a chicken fee for the average nigerian except maybe if d parents are wealthy. What is even more incredible in the story is that he couldnt find a young lady in dat canada but had to resort to someone he met in chatcheesy. What about the fine girls in his campus. Or there are no fine somali,nigerian, or black canadian girls in his campus? Op must be suffering from esteem issues.

Its a case of the 'hunter' becoming the 'prey' grin
He found himself a project hoodrat and thought he could get citizenship in the US by marrying her but he didn't take into account the financial strain this would have on a student with a 20 hrs work visa grin grin grin

Now she's bullying him to shut up and renew HER visa! I no fit laugh! Nl wee not kee me grin grin grin
Re: S by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
lefulefu:
grin [s] mehn this op no jus sharp for a nigeriancheesy. [/s] U went to canada for one reason...to school and maybe get a good job. Pls dont let one lazy hussy to make u lose focus. If its ur parents sponsoring u over there u even need to be more doubly serious. Do away with this parasitic lady and if u need a relationship then get a good girl in ur campus over there.is it a must u must date frm d internet? Na wa for some guys sha.

Lol. This is just one reason you felt he is not sharp. But let us look at how smart he is.

1. He got out of elementary and high school. And applied for Canadian Student visa. I bet you do not know that Canadian visa is tougher than the US visa in Africa. Anyone with a Canadian visa is a smart fellow. Do you know that Canada has prompted the United States embassy in Lagos and Abuja to start refusing Nigerians visas crazily. Why? Applicants who cannot enter Canada have found that getting US is a bit easier. And then, they move to Canada immediately to claim asylum. But for this man to go to the Canadian embassy and was given a study permit, i bet it that he is smarter than 80% youths trying to move out.

2. For him to find a way to combine work and education without losing his student status means he is very smart. And for you to know how smart he is, he honestly wrote that he is scared that his poor grade in school presently might not allow him make more money. A smart man honestly accepts his faults.

3. Truly, he may not be using the girl for green card. Because it is easy to just hook up with a Canadian girl. Picking a Canadian girl is like simple arithmetic. But this guy went through Calculus grin [dx/dy]. It is funny grin I am tempted to laugh too, but I had to read the first post many times. And I think he might truly love the girl. That is a possibility. Another one is that he might have a base in the US. Like a click or a network of friends who have made it big. And the aim is the US. So, do not say he is not smart. He knows what he is doing. He is just in a tight corner. All he needs is wisdom to handle the case maturely. And it is why he is here.

So, what he needs is the solution. You may even be surprised the girl is just pretending. She may be testing him. Naija boys don do them "kalo-kalo" too much. grin

All I know is that he needs to be careful. He must not make her an enemy because it is very easy to put him in trouble.

Also, I am with the girl. We take things for granted in Nigeria. She said she cannot tell lies in her resume. So be it. That is who she is. Nigerians are born "wayo". Lol. We see nothing wrong in it. But morally, it is wrong. That person saying she cannot tell lies in a resume, can never get an affidavit to tell lies. But we easily do this in Nigeria. Very little lies are what have become so big that Nigeria is in a mess now. Bad politician using bad health lies to escape prosecutions, and many other things.

The girl might be in love too. But who knows? What if he looks for opportunities in the US which he will handle but "front" the babe? Of course she will accept. Like an opportunity to make a reasonable income in the US, and use the girl to apply for it while he does the job. He gets the US visa from Canada, and they both travel to the US for summer holiday (though, it is almost over now). But my point is that the girl might change her attitude in her country cos no more excuse she cannot hustle if her guy moves with her to hustle for 2 months in her country. That time, guy fit "rake well well" if she is not cooperative. But you want her to leave a boy who is bleeping her well well, has been feeding her for months without doing anything, and on top...will shout, but at the end will always settle. If I was the babe, I would turn to Mario. " Ni bi ni mo ma ku si". Ha! Any force that is moving me from my Canaan land will die prematurely.

We are too smart, yet we are not developed. They are not too smart, yet are progressing, and we want to move there. Who is the real fool?

4 Likes

Re: S by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
LivingFree:

He found himself a project hoodrat and thought he could get citizenship in the US by marrying her but he didn't take into account the financial strain this would have on a student with a 20 hrs work visa grin grin grin

Now she's bullying him to shut up and renew HER visa! I no fit laugh! Nl wee not kee me grin grin grin
except maybe this story is one of the typical lie lie nl stories cos i dont see any reason someone studying over there would be searching for a lady for green cardcheesy. Only the nigerian hustlers do that. If he can graduate from that university there and get a good job what does he need again?cheesy anyway we nigerian guys in most cases are the cause of our problemscheesy. We believe the only way to success overseas is to marry one gullible old foreign lady for green card or paperscheesy.someone that has the possiblity to have a good job if he graduates from the school there na im dey busy dey carry woman for hand.hmmm village ppl at work.

Re: S by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
lefulefu:
except maybe this story is one of the typical lie lie nl stories cos i dont see any reason someone studying over there would be searching for a lady for green cardcheesy. Only the nigerian hustlers do that. If he can graduate from that university there and get a good job what does he need again?cheesy anyway we nigerian guys in most cases are the cause of our problemscheesy. We believe the only way to success overseas is to marry one gullible old foreign lady for green card or paperscheesy.someone that has the possiblity to have a good job if he graduates from the school there na im dey busy dey carry woman for hand.hmmm village ppl at work.

Yep, his village people are on overtime grin

1 Like

Re: S by Nina4u(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
In order to understand her you got to understand were shes comming from ...does she have kids? Here in america black african americans make babies and live off of the goverment ..they dont like to work and think the society owes them a living ...not all but majority ... Unlike African people that are very educated and hard working ...btw a visa doesnt cost 3500 dollar ..it cost about 600 ..ur beeing taking advantaged off ..send her back ..learn move on ... An oyibo would never treat u that way
Re: S by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
lefulefu:

Hmmm! Not easy bro. Someone with a student visa status must be extremely good before an employer can accept to sponsor his working visa. And the employer must show that s(he) really needs him and that it is scarce to get an American to do the job efficiently. Work visa is not that easy. Most people who study still use marriage to change their immigration status. Fact!

Bro, the truth is Mr. Trump has made everything hard in the US. Canada is a bit easier. But who knows, his target might be the US and not Canada. He might have a strong base in the US. So, it makes sense what he did. I am not justifying him, but just trying to show you that his thought may be different from yours.

So, let us get facts right before making comments.
Re: S by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
fluentinfor:

Lol. This is just one reason you felt he is not sharp. But let us look at how smart he is.

1. He got out of elementary and high school. And applied for Canadian Student visa. I bet you do not know that Canadian visa is tougher than the US visa in Africa. Anyone with a Canadian visa is a smart fellow. Do you know that Canada has prompted the United State embassy in Lagos and Abuja to start refusing Nigerians visas crazily. Why? Applicants who cannot enter Canada have found that getting US is a bit easier. And then, they move to Canada immediately to claim asylum. But for this man to go to the Canadian embassy and was given a study permit, i bet it that he is smarter than 80% youths trying to move out.

2. For him to find a way to combine work and education without losing his student statu means he is very smart. And for you to know how smart he is, he honestly wrote that he is scared that his poor grade in school presently might not allow him make more money. A smart man honestly accepts his faults.

3. Truly, he may not be using the girl for green card. Because it is easy to just hook up with a Canadian girl. Picking a Canadian girl is like simple arithmetic. But this guy went through Calculus grin [dx/dy]. It is funny grin I am tempted to laugh too, but I had to read the first post many times. And I think he might truly love the girl. That is a possibility. Another one is that he might have a base in the US. Like a click or network of friends who have made it big. And the aim is US. So, do not say he is not smart. He knows what he is doing. He is just in a tight corner. All he needs is wisdom to handle the case maturely. And it is why he is here.

So, what he needs is solution. You may even be surprised the girl is just pretending. She may be testing him. Naija boys don do them "kalo-kalo" too much. grin

All I know is that he needs to be careful. He must not make her an enemy because it is very easy to put him in trouble.

Also, I am with the girl. We take things for granted in Nigeria. She said she cannot tell lies in her resume. So be it. That is who she is. Nigerians are born "wayo". Lol. We see nothing wrong in it. But morally, it is wrong. That person saying she cannot tell lies in a resume, can never get an avidafit to tell lies. But we easily do this in Nigeria. Very little lies are what have become so big that Nigeria is in a mess now. Bad politician using bad health lies to escape prosecutions, and many other things.

The girl might be in love too. But who knows? What if he looks for opportunities in the US which he will handle but "front" the babe? Of course she will accept. Like an opportunity to make a reasonable income in the US, and use the girl to apply for it while he does the job. He gets the US visa from Canada, and they both travel to the US for summer holiday (though, it is almost over now). But my point is that the girl might change her attitude in her country cos no more excuse she cannot hustle if her guy move with her to hustle for 2 months in her country. That time, guy fit "rake well well". But you want her to leave a boy who is bleeping her well well, has been feeding her for months without doing anything, and on top...will shout and at the end settle. If I was the babe, I would turn to mario. " Ni bi ni mo ma ku si". Ha! Any force that is moving me from my Canaan land will die prematurely.

We are too smart, yet we are not developed. They are not too smart, yet are progressing, and we want to move there. Who is the real fool?
well i dont want to argue on who is smart or who is not smartcheesy. But then this story is looking like a story thats made up just like most nairaland incredible storiescheesy. Getting a student visa u dont need to be super smart to get one. As long as the school u applied for for gave u the admission u will the visa. And where did u get the story that canada has instructed its embassy in nigeria to stop issuing visas to nigerian applicants?cheesy i would have expected u to say its more difficult to go to US than canada since trump took overcheesy. If ur documents are legit and u really going there for schooling they will grant u the visa provided u have the funds for ur education. And a friend of mine over there studying nursing has a job there.from the little she saved she sent to her parents that they used to purchase one nice automobile. Ok op is smart but for a smart guy he invited one stranger from the US and frm his meagre allowance he's using it to feed her and she's giving him problems on top of that. So if op now gets eventually withdrawn from his programme and gets deported back to naija u tell me what now amounts to his smartness. How will his dad and mom feel? I dont know if its a proffesional course he's studying but i do know for a fact that doctors and nurses are well paid in canada. He shouldnt blow up this chance.
Re: S by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
fluentinfor:

Hmmm! Not easy bro. Someone with a student visa status must be extremely good before an employer can accept to sponsor his working visa. And the employer must show that s(he) really needs him and that it is scarce to get an American to do the job efficiently. Work visa is not that easy. Most people who study still use marriage to change their immigration status. Fact!

Bro, the truth is Mr. Trump has made everything hard in the US. Canada is a bit easier. But who knows, his target might be the US and not Canada. He might have a strong base in the US. So, it makes sense what he did. I am not justifying him, but just trying to show you that his thought may be different from yours.

ok so with all the stress in canada he was still able to invite one american girl to camp in his house while he's busy hustling and schooling she's busy playing ps2 video games and eating all his foodcheesy. Guy u reason his story na? Does it not sound incredible? The nigerians who go there to study go are focused cos they know what is at stake if dem no make amcheesy. Its either na village ppl dey work on op's case of wich he needs delivrance or this story is a fake storycheesy.
Re: S by otipoju(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

Why all that hassle??
Tell her to go! If she won’t he moves and finds somewhere to go. It’s not that hard to get an apartment he works does he not?
Why try to agrgue about sterotypes and then advice him to reinforce one about Nigerian men?
Weaving an elaborate lie about travelling whatnot!
He tells her to go
End off!

Because she has dirt on him that can be used to bury him if she so pleases.
Re: S by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nina4u:
In order to understand her you got to understand were shes comming from ...does she have kids? Here in america black african americans make babies and live off of the goverment ..they dont like to work and think the society owes them a living ...not all but majority ... Unlike African people that are very educated and hard working ...btw a visa doesnt cost 3500 dollar ..it cost about 600 ..ur beeing taking advantaged off ..send her back ..learn move on ... An oyibo would never treat u that way

Says who? grin

Hmmmm! Yes, black American girls do it. They go for food stamp. Hmmm. But do you realise Jews do same too? Yet they are so productive. The best immigration lawyers you can get there are Jews. Just know that. They are over smart, yet, they live in ways I do not understand at times. Lol.

White girls too are becoming baby mamas more and more these days. Even Nigeria girls living in Nigeria are becoming baby mamas.

And who says Africans are more educated? For where? You dey travel to their countries to study and you dey claim you are more educated? For where? Ok. Let us face the fact. How many wisdom have you read so far on this thread? Talk true. Educated indeed!

Ma, we think we are smart, but the fact is that we are not. Short cuts kill.

But I think you are very smart. Why? You know you can do better than the girl. Yes, i think it is tough to say. But let us just ask for the grace to do well at all time.
Re: S by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fake story.
Just done to get people to react with emotions.
Job well done by OP.

I will be diplomatic and say Maybe a few things are true, overall BS.
Re: S by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
fluentinfor:

so with all the stress in canada, op was still able to invite one lady from america he just chat with on the internet to camp with him. And this lady according to op all she does in his house is play ps2 video games and eat his food while he hustles and schools at the same timecheesy. Yu see why i find the story incredible?cheesy he should focus on what he came to do in canada biko. If its a medical course he's doing there if he wants to practice he could shift base to US if he so wants to work in the US.Do u really need to marry one fat old woman b4 u live and work in a country? There are nigerian doctors living and working in US and canada but they are not married to fat ugly women to live in dat country nacheesy. Op should not let village ppl to spoil his destiny. Not everybody tend to have this opportunity.
Re: S by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
lefulefu:
ok so with all the stress in canada he was still able to invite one american girl to camp in his house while he's busy hustling and schooling she's busy playing ps2 video games and eating all his foodcheesy. Guy u reason his story na? Does it not sound incredible? The nigerians who go there to study go are focused cos they know what is at stake if dem no make amcheesy. Its either na village ppl dey work on op's case of wich he needs delivrance or this story is a fake storycheesy.

I feel you bro, but my point is that try to hear him out in details. There are things he will not write here.

The case sounds stupid. If I was his papa, I would smack his head first before I sit him down. Lol. But deep down, I feel he "out-smarted" himself. He needs just to cool down, and re- strategize. He is not a dull guy. I can feel it.

Bro, what can you say about the people who have spent most part of their lives in the prison before forensic investigations were conducted. They had things they wanted to say, but they were shut down by the system. Thank God for technology. Dont you see real emotion when such cases are eventually in their favor? They feel...yes, yes, yes, I am vindicated at last. Then after, na the lawyer go kon dey tell him say....bros.... compensation. lolz.. cos the victim was about having his name cleared and not the huge compensation at first.

Guy, no matter how bad or terrible a case is. Even you see it with your two eyes, please, still give a slight chance to hear the victim very well. It is maturity. Give him a fair chance to talk. And he may express himself very well in a private setting. Hope you get me sir.
Re: S by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nina4u:
says who? The british oyibo woman that divorced Ivory Coast football player Eboue and collected all his fortunes nko?cheesy . Even Didei Drougba was crying for him sef. Mehn the white lady was damm coldshocked.the tin shock me sefshocked.

Re: S by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nina4u:

What is your definition of the majority? 50%, 60%, 80%, 90%. You obviously are not as informed as you think you are. The majority of recipients of welfare are white. Plenty of data to back that up.
Tell your brother to go looking exclusively for a white girl and report here his findings. There are plenty of bad white ones also. Human nature runs across all races. A bad apple is a bad apple.
Re: S by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
fluentinfor:

I feel you bro, but my point is that try to hear him out in details. There are things he will not write here.

The case sounds stupid. If I was his papa, I would smack his head first before I sit him down. Lol. But deep down, I feel he "out-smarted" himself. He needs just to cool down, and re- strategize. He is not a dull guy. I can feel it.

Bro, what can you say about the people who have spent most part of their lives in the prison before forensic investigations were conducted. They had things they wanted to say, but they were shut down by the system. Thank God for technology. Dont you see real emotion when such cases are eventually in their favor? They feel...yes, yes, yes, I am vindicated at last. Then after, na the lawyer go kon dey tell him say....bros.... compensation. lolz.. cos the victim was about having his name cleared and not the huge compensation at first.

Guy, no matter how bad or terrible a case is. Even you see it with your two eyes, please, still give a slight chance to hear the victim very well. It is maturity. Give him a fair chance to talk. And he may express himself very well in a private setting. Hope you get me sir.
even with forensics and all in place in the developed world ..few innocent ppl stil get locked up..i know dat. Ok yes maybe there are things op is not sayingcheesy. Did he plan to marry the black american woman for green card?cheesy... Did the yankee babe smell out his game and also played her own game?cheesy... Two can play the game..i getcheesy. If only the black american babe can come to nairaland iyam sure she would bring her own version of the torycheesycheesy.
Re: S by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
otipoju:

Because she has dirt on him that can be used to bury him if she so pleases.
what dirt? The only dirt that could really affect him over there is if his Univ degree that he used to secure his admission is the oluwole type. But then its quite hard to use oluwole cert to get admission there cos the schools there request that its the school that u graduated from that sends ur result and na transcript dem dey ask for not certcheesy.if he's gay or has two d!cks or three balls it doesnt count as any dirtcheesy.
Re: S by BabaRamota1980: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
fluentinfor:

Bro, I really do not make comments in this section but I will.

Hmmmm!

At this junction, type or talk less here. You came here for solution, not to continue explaining what happened. Bro, you will always get various opinions. Whether you are running after green, yellow, brown, indigo or violet paper, it is not the main issue. The main issue is you need to get out of the tight corner you are.

My guy, I am not making comments about the past. Everyone can be stupid at any point in life. Devil can get anyone. Even the meekest man on earth - Moses, failed. Devil used Moses' strength against Moses. People who are meek do not get angry. Ok, in your case, many expect you to behave in a certain way most Nigerians behave, but you did not. Sir, there is absolutely nothing wrong that you sent cash to a girl to join you; however, it started to be a wrong move because she is not the right person. Whether your intention is genuine love, or runs, that is not the bone of contention.

So, do what you have to do. Ignore posts pointing your weaknesses again and again. You already know where you went wrong. Do not kill yourself over your parents' case too. The truth is that you must be stabilized financially to assist them again. Just ask God for the grace to help your parents.

You have got ideas on how to handle the case on this thread. Read and meditate on the options you have. Respond only to solutions. If possible send them pms to get more tips. I am sure they have more to tell you, and they will not give you details here. Again, ignore any post that continues pointing to your flaws. Solution is what you need now.

Blessings!

He hasnt pm'd me yet upon the good solution i offered. I had a reading done for him, they prescribed two goats and other stuffs.

OP, goats are fast dissapering from market because of upcoming Eid. Hurry up! grin grin
Re: S by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mobilia:

Let me see if I can speak a little bit of Pidgin here:
Are you the OP? I don't need to speak for myself...I asked a question and if the OP decides to answer, then he will.
Abeg sir, please do not tell me to "shut up" biko, because I won't. Take una dey shakara elsewhere. I no dey want wahala with you.
Thanks and have a good night!
it will be better u say,' i take god beg u carry your wahala elsewhere= i beg you in the name of god.. Carry your problem elsewhere . Thats how we speak it. Shey u grab?( meaning do u understand?)

1 Like

Re: S by jdotking: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
never let down your guards,that's what you did wrong.

Re: S by otipoju(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
lefulefu:
what dirt? The only dirt that could really affect him over there is if his Univ degree that he used to secure his admission is the oluwole type. But then its quite hard to use oluwole cert to get admission there cos the schools there request that its the school that u graduated from that sends ur result and na transcript dem dey ask for not certcheesy.if he's gay or has two d!cks or three balls it doesnt count as any dirtcheesy.

Either you did not read the original post or you did not fully comprehend the issue on ground.

The dirt she has on him is that " he embellished his C.V to get the job he currently has"

What that means is that he has claimed to work in places that he has not worked or different roles in places that he has worked... moreover he is working more than the stipulated 20 hours a week that his student visa permits.

Yes many people do it...but who knows what the consequences might be for him if she reports it to his employers or immigration.

That's why he must thread carefully and use " tactical withdrawal " for her.

Why he chose to tell her all of these in the first place is the same reason Samson told Delilah the secret behind his extraordinary strength .
Re: S by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
otipoju:

Either you did not read the original post or you did not fully comprehend the issue on ground.

The dirt she has on him is that " he embellished his C.V to get the job he currently has"

What that means is that he has claimed to work in places that he has not worked or different roles in places that he has worked... moreover he is working more than the stipulated 20 hours a week that his student visa permits.

Yes many people do it...but who knows what the consequences might be for him if she reports it to his employers or immigration.

That's why he must thread carefully and use " tactical withdrawal " for her.

Why he chose to tell her all of these in the first place is the same reason Samson told Delilah the secret behind his extraordinary strength .

so because samson told delilah his secret its ok we become stupid and tell every stranger our personal lives abi? Ok oo i hope this black american woman fuk him up and he comes back to naija.at least he will learn his lesson the hard waycheesy. We use common sense in everything we do. Some Guys be using deliah and samson story to justify some of their foolishnesscheesy.
Re: S by GoodFaith: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
LivingFree:

How old are you?
You are real an interesting person
You are 100
Love the way you look at things
The dude is just a kid,
The kid need grown men to school him
Re: S by SexyDenzel: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
khiaa:

She gave that advice as a sincere one not to be insulting because, believe it or not, a lot of people use buckets for toilets in America. undecided
WTF! a lot of people?! why are they doing that?
Re: S by otipoju(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
lefulefu:
so because samson told delilah his secret its ok we become stupid and tell every stranger our personal lives abi? Ok oo i hope this black american woman fuk him up and he comes back to naija.at least he will learn his lesson the hard waycheesy. We use common sense in everything we do. Some Guys be using deliah and samson story to justify some of their foolishnesscheesy.

No be everything be fight. Take it easy. I cant really blame him for his naivety. This man wanted to build a life with the woman in question but she took advantage of him.

If you have not been there you may not understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex / African Americans Marry Whites More / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.