Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail (31686 Views)

Dangote Lauded For Completing Nigeria’s Longest Concrete Road / Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. / Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by thunderbabs: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Sarkin post=69371013]This is what I don't like about thief Dino.

When buhari wins 2019 Dino, Fayose and fani Kayode must be punished by some long jail terms. [/quote

Punished for what? For criticizing the opposition? Think again. Nigeria isnt jus a sane society where the incumbent uses his power to torment his critics.

It is a normal thing in any democracy. It happens in the US and UK too. There will always be a policy not liked by d oda party.

And in dz praise of Jona.. I made a similar comment dino raised on d light rail commissioning post ystday. This present administration is even supposed to give credit to Jona's govt for the initiative but no, dirty politics wont allow.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by thunderbabs: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sarkin:
This is what I don't like about thief Dino.

When buhari wins 2019 Dino, Fayose and fani Kayode must be punished by some long jail terms.

Punished for what? For criticizing the opposition? Think again. Nigeria isnt jus a sane society where the incumbent uses his power to torment his critics.

It is a normal thing in any democracy. It happens in the US and UK too. There will always be a policy not liked by d oda party.

And in dz praise of Jona.. I made a similar comment dino raised on d light rail commissioning post ystday. This present administration is even supposed to give credit to Jona's govt for the initiative but no, dirty politics wont allow.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Almunjid(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dino guy name na Back face! Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Boss13: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
KINGwax007:
We should thank God that OBJ started it and it's Buhari that it's there. Otherwise, it'll be another embezzled allocation and an abandoned project as usual for PDP goons..

Dino, take and cry

Obj initiated a lot of things - name all facets of Nigeria, there is a touch of Obj in it. The best Nigerian President so far in my opinion and he had the best team around him.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Tareq1105: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
KINGwax007:
We should thank God that OBJ started it and it's Buhari that it's there. Otherwise, it'll be another embezzled allocation and an abandoned project as usual for PDP goons..

Dino, take and cry

People should ignore Dino pls. I wish you the very best in your new party. It's good to be where your heart is.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by rumours: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sarkin:
no. Because he's a thief. Simple.
Stop carrying tribe and religion on your head.

Mr Judge. What about Buhari, Abba Kyari, Dambazzo, Buratai, Maina, NNPC GMD? They not thieves abi! When did you realize that Dino was a thief? How come you didn't notice when he campaigned and helped buhari you lord and master to come to power in 2015? He has suddenly become a thief because he has realized his mistake in enthroning tyranny, ineptitude and cluelessness. You guys are shamelessly pathetic. A man/woman must reap whatever he/she sows. It is a question of time.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by gcof(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Rityonyi:
Those legs and shoe lipsrsealed
sexy legs... is that not what you people want?

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by thewarrior72: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Maket:

One Nigeria problem to be deleted is people that reason like you
The major reason this shithole of country in never gona ever progress is gullible simpletons like like u, who are avers to the truth and hence anyone who dare to speak the truth becomes an enermy of the state.

Those who hates the truth never progress, same with any country that hates truth.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by honyham: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Congratulation president Buhari for not wasting our resources. Pdp are good at awarding of contracts which they are sure of not completing it e.g . Lokoja/Abuja road, Ibadan/ Ilorin road ,kano/ Maduguri road ,lagos/Ore road and Lagos /Abekuta road etc let us give it to apc if they commission projects by previous administration. Than to start what couldnot be completed.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by jahsharon: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Goddex:
Buhari's a bundle of failure

Post your father's success story, let's all compare and contrast. Giving birth to you is your parents' number one failure.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by kenex4ever(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
KINGwax007:

Dino, take and cry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by fusyman(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Haaaaa! our senator need to visit psychiatrist for pouring out trash out of his mouth
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by magoo10(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
OmoEpe:
Idiata what % of the project did Jonathan inherit from Yaradua and what % did his administration personally add to it?

Dino is a clown and a stupid and immature one at that.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by thewarrior72: 5:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
hurlaryinkah:

Must you bring ethnic and religion issue to this platform all the time?
You are a bigger fool!
^^
You will cry blood because i will not stop calling u yoruba muslims out until u guys change and stop reasoning like 17century orthoman jihadist foot soldiers.

If u yoruba muslims can take time and do self examination, u would realise that in the whole of southern nigeria you and auchi muslims are the only people who still reason and act like fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by originalomobaba: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Confused senator of Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by originalomobaba: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Confused senator
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by stan83: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
this politicians cannot decieve me anymore, don't know about you..

Days after President Buhari commissioned the Abuja light rail transport and said that his government was fulfilling its campaign promises, Dino Melaye who is a member of APC and is set to defect to PDP, this afternoon, took to his IG page to thank ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for inaugurating the Rail project and completing it to 85% before leaving office.

''President Jonathan thank you for the Abuja light rail transport. As Chairman Senate committee on FCT i can attest to the fact that 85% of the job was completed b4 you left office. God bless Nigeria''.

http://www.vondanews.com/dino-melaye-thanks-ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-for-completing-85-of-abuja-light-rail-transport/

[/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by itswell1: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sarkin:

When buhari wins 2019 Dino, Fayose and fani Kayode must be punished by some long jail terms.
Dinosaur is a disgrace n shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by itswell1: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Buhari will win 2019.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by jrusky(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mr dino pls wait a minute what type of dressing is this? Bro na wah oo you come turn comedian completely anyway it's a pay career as of today's Nigeria but can't say of tomorrow though.

Come to the topic dino I don't know what to tell you than are you for real with what you've just said? Becayse I remember you wore a T-shirt then where gej scores all F9 and you are thanking him anyway I have forgiven you of all your sins because your eyes are opened now and free from.witchcraft broom bondage.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Bardee1: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
embarassedOur Mad Senator
bryner:

Days after President Buhari commissioned the Abuja light rail transport and said that his government was fulfilling its campaign promises, Dino Melaye who is a member of APC and is set to defect to PDP, this afternoon, took to his IG page to thank ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for inaugurating the Rail project and completing it to 85% before leaving office.

''President Jonathan thank you for the Abuja light rail transport. As Chairman Senate committee on FCT i can attest to the fact that 85% of the job was completed b4 you left office. God bless Nigeria''.

http://www.vondanews.com/dino-melaye-thanks-ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-for-completing-85-of-abuja-light-rail-transport/Our mad

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Duru009(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Let the truth be told!!
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Rityonyi:
Those legs and shoe lipsrsealed
He's got chronic wall drobe malfunction.
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by jrusky(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bardee1:
embarassedOur Mad Senator

He is not mad he just spoke the truth only he is just a bit saying it too late
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by YoungDenzel(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
With Jonathan's money or what?
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Abeingal23: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
This yellow leg and black face man.. Is not mature at all..
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by slivertongue: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
gud dat PDP started &APC completed it. bt APC has failed 2initiate anytin new dat wil help grow d economy.APC lack ideas
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sarkin:

Why couldn't ur God punish ffk with some long jail terms
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Toni19: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
I was with GEJ when we saw this post. My uncle just laughed saying, you can deceive others but not me. I asked him why? He said Obj actually started it but others didn't allow him to complete it. Issue of boko haram and looting stopped it. So who is fooling who?
Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
roundman:
I just weak for this full grown man behaving like a boy...seriously,it's a pity that these are the sort of people we have as leaders.
Shaataap your mouth there. Since when did pleasantries or appreciation become a crime? Or is there anything in what he said that is a lie?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by dochenaj: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
The same Goodluck Jonathan you campaigned vigorously against. Is the one you are praising now. Go and sit down confused fellow.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail by Sarkin: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
typical of a sad,lost and myopic man who shares the same earth hemisphere with sane minds they always try to upset the status quo of the society...U are a real niccompu bro..Free the argument and invite ur brain to section....Because if u don't suffer from cognitive dissonance.."###the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change## i doubt if u would challenged an obvious truth
.Go for treatment cuz diz often times lead to suicide and irritating societal behavioral vices..
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances / UPDATE: Maiduguri is Under Partial Attack! / Abacha Loot: FG Wins Case As Malami Heads To U.S. Next Week For Repatriation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.