Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED (2576 Views)

Help In Change Of Dog Feed / How To Make Your Dog Feed At Home / Large Bone Imported Pedigree Bingo Pup For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by johnnyn1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
This thread is mainly to learn more on Pet feeds.

Got my dog a 5kg BINGO CHICKEN FLAVOUR. And she won't eat it.
She just stares and await the lizards to come for it.
So pissed now..
undecided angry angry angry

Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by Hipass: 6:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Ok
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by johnnyn1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
I think the bingo feed is a no no for my pet.
She just won't eat it..
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by Rany4all(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
I give my dogs Binggo adult, but I use it only as a 'filler' just like some use indomie or rice. I mix it with a little puppy can food (quarter of a can), bits of chicken neck or fish and sometimes boiled egg.

My dogs love it, especially the gsds. They almost always clear their bowls. But I make sure I also give them daily multivitamin and cod liver oil supplements just to cover for any possible deficiency in their food.

Their growth seem quite okay to me, but what do I know...I'm just a bloody novice! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
The quality control test on bingo isn't standard. Cos there are times where I noticed worms in the feed after purchased. Even the oil smells in some cases.

2 Likes

Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by johnnyn1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is bad.
She managed to eat little and just few minutes ago, she vomited it all..
She has been vomiting since she started this BINGO FEED.
I should have gone for her noodles et dry meat diet instead..
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
You can try other dry food. And when giving her, start with a small portion mixed with normal food. Observe her before increasing the next portion. Some dogs don't adapt to change quick. Little by little b4 u qive her the portion. And also note bingo doesn't go well with all dogs due to the reasons stated earlier. Get either Arion, Jojo dry food, pedigree or royal kennel(the best) if buoyant enough

1 Like

Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by johnnyn1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
excellence123:
You can try other dry food. And when giving her, start with a small portion mixed with normal food. Observe her before increasing the next portion. Some dogs don't adapt to change quick. Little by little b4 u qive her the portion. And also note bingo doesn't go well with all dogs due to the reasons stated earlier. Get either Arion, Jojo dry food, pedigree or royal kennel(the best) if buoyant enough

Thanks for your advice sir.
Will heed to it
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by johnnyn1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rany4all:
I give my dogs Binggo adult, but I use it only as a 'filler' just like some use indomie or rice. I mix it with a little puppy can food (quarter of a can), bits of chicken neck or fish and sometimes boiled egg.

My dogs love it, especially the gsds. They almost always clear their bowls. But I make sure I also give them daily multivitamin and cod liver oil supplements just to cover for any possible deficiency in their food.

Their growth seem quite okay to me, but what do I know...I'm just a bloody novice! cheesy

My dog just snubs at it..
Will administer the advice above..
Thanks all the same bro.
Nice companions you got there smiley
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by skull2(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2018
I have special interest in the Bingo Dog food produced by UAC because it is made in Nigeria. I love to use "made in Nigeria" products. However, I don't have the confidence to use it yet as I have not gathered enough comments from people that have been using this dog food.

I don't know if UAC is committed to strict quality and safety standards when preparing their dog foods and if there are government organizations in place to carry out quality checks on their products.

@Johnnyn1, Rany4all & excellence123: Thanks for sharing your experiences. I wish more people with experience on Bingo dog food should share theirs too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by johnnyn1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
skull2:
I have special interest in the Bingo Dog food produced by UAC because it is made in Nigeria. I love to use "made in Nigeria" products. However, I don't have the confidence to use it yet as I have not gathered enough comments from people that have been using this dog food.

I don't know if UAC is committed to strict quality and safety standards when preparing their dog foods and if there are government organizations in place to carry out quality checks on their products.

@Johnnyn1, Rany4all & excellence123: Thanks for sharing your experiences. I wish more people with experience on Bingo dog food should share theirs too.
Thanks for your view on this
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by KingAzubuike(f): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
My dog rejects this food too. A full bag I bought since June still remains till now.
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by Biingoo: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2019
sad
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by space9880: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
KingAzubuike:
My dog rejects this food too. A full bag I bought since June still remains till now.
dash me abeg
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by ojayone(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
My dog vomit it out immediately and wont eat anything again, that I assumed he has parvo. I spend a lot on him and he get well back. I tr giving him back bingo and he start vomiting again, I pause and try again same issue. Since then I stopped giving him bingo and the dog is now very big and healthy. He eat diamond jojo and booster with the food I cook

2 Likes

Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by johnnyn1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
It all same stories..
Bingo is bad for dogs.

If you have used it before and it works for you?

Kindly quote me.
ojayone:
My dog vomit it out immediately and wont eat anything again, that I assumed he has parvo. I spend a lot on him and he get well back. I tr giving him back bingo and he start vomiting again, I pause and try again same issue. Since then I stopped giving him bingo and the dog is now very big and healthy. He eat diamond jojo and booster with the food I cook
Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by ogkreatives(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
No it’s not. I give my boerboel and she’s fine. A friend also give his Caucasian same and no problem too.
johnnyn1:
It all same stories..
Bingo is bad for dogs.

If you have used it before and it works for you?

Kindly quote me.

1 Like

Re: What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED by johnnyn1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Opinion noted..
ogkreatives:
No it’s not. I give my boerboel and she’s fine. A friend also give his Caucasian same and no problem too.

(1) (Reply)

I Lost A Friend And Companion Today.r.i.p Sarz. / Rate My 11 Weeks Gsd (marley) / No Pedigree Pitbull In Naija???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.