Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Help In Change Of Dog Feed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help In Change Of Dog Feed (1474 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help In Change Of Dog Feed by CrazyCrane: 10:56am On May 14, 2020
Please guys I need your preview about this certain dry food
I do feed my dogs on Royal canin but due to the lockdown I can't purchase it since there is no inter state movement
I normally purchase it from Lagos and it will be way billed, cus it's not being sold in my state (I've asked around)
So, I decided to get booster dry food but the shop I went to don't have it,I was introduced to Optimax and the seller said it's very good (of course she'd say it's good cus she want to make sales)
I purchased it to give it a try since I got no dry food for my fur babies anymore (it finished on Saturday and I've being giving them home-made meals).
Pls anyone with an idea of this optimax dry food should please give me a review.
Note:please this isn't an advertisement.
Thanks!

Re: Help In Change Of Dog Feed by space9880: 11:37am On May 14, 2020
I've been feeding my dog optimax for about 2 weeks now and I like the result.

2 Likes

Re: Help In Change Of Dog Feed by Seun(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
@CrazyCrane: what was your experience with OptiMax dry food, now that you have tried it?
Re: Help In Change Of Dog Feed by seyicodes(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Seun:
@CrazyCrane: what was your experience with OptiMax dry food, now that you have tried it?
I mailed you sir. I didn't receive any response from you
Re: Help In Change Of Dog Feed by Walekennel: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
space9880:
I've been feeding my dog optimax for about 2 weeks now and I like the result.
how much did u get it
Re: Help In Change Of Dog Feed by space9880: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Walekennel:
how much did u get it
I don't know the current price cos prices go up everyday
Re: Help In Change Of Dog Feed by rastaLivity: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
space9880:
I don't know the current price cos prices go up everyday
how much did you get yours? I believe that was his question
Re: Help In Change Of Dog Feed by space9880: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2020
rastaLivity:
how much did you get yours? I believe that was his question
I don't remember i have stopped using it i use pedigree now and I got pedigree for 32k last week.
Re: Help In Change Of Dog Feed by CrazyCrane: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Seun:
For two weeks plus I didn't see any changes
I spoke to someone and he said I should have mixed the kibbles with chicken. I opt out.
I had to purchase booster dry food with optimax can (wet) food; The result was impressive.
Re: Help In Change Of Dog Feed by CrazyCrane: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Walekennel:
how much did u get it
As of the time I created this topic
It was sold for 14500

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Blue Cane Corso Italian Mastiff In Ph.. / Cute Pure Breed Lhasa Apso Puppies Available For Booking / Purebred St. Bernard Pups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.