Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay (31236 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins / Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
Revenge
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by aribisala0(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:

“Because when you pray and gloat over other people’s illness, when others are praying and expressing their good wishes, but you are praying for others to be sick, mocking and gloating, then you are forgetting that there is a God who is listening, seeing and supervising all things and one day, you will be visited by your sins.

Fayose forgot the sayings of the greaat Mama Peace
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by slimghost(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Says an imbecilic,demonic,asslicking sycophant called SIR-GAY.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by goaldynboy: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
I am very disappointed in Prof Sagay! And I am beginning to have doubt that he is the author of the intelligent book called "Law of Contract"! How can the author of such a great book be the same as this zombie that spews gibberish all the time! Something is messing somewhere!!
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by Saintp(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
post=69376937:
SURE BANKER.
No Peace for the corrupt and wicked.

It is you guys that make these corrupt PDP idiots gain sympathy cos of your hypocrisy. You niggaz support your own thieves and expect others not to support their own thieves.

There is a petition against oshomole, EFCC and buhari has looked the other way.
There was petition against Fashola website and borehole saga, both EFCC and buhari and you supporters don't care.
Adeosun own nko? you guys are not calling for her head and both buhari and police are silent.

May I remind you niggaz that no country will ever develop when their is glaring hypocrisy in fight against crime and corruption . The least we expected buhari to do is to build strong institutions that don't look at faces and don't have favorites.
Look at Trump for instance, despite being the president, he cannot wish away the Russian probe. Even his party members and appointees must do their job even when it is against him because they are loyal to the US and not Trump .

If you guys like, you should keep supporting corruption when your favorites are involved and become anti corruption activists when your hated politicians are involved, you are doing yourselves,it is an unending cycle. The people I pity most are those who do not have a second
passport.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by daveP(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
This man is spewing garbage.

He talks Asif the party he supports or reps are so saintly, and without sins.

Ekiti people never one day came out to say Fayose was a saint and that is why they rally behind him. no, not atall.

But now, the amateurish opposition, with their usual fluency for spewing crap when not at the helm, have come to do as they are known for.

SMH.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by nkul: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Prof. Itse Sagay PRAYER that a non sinner should die hardly works... if Fayose was praying against anyone im sure he had reasons. and stop judging anyone
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by patrickcollins: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stupid idiot, u are just like him, both of u will not go unpunished.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by Tecno66: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
You are right Mr Prof. But please make the same remark about Babachua Lawal and others in this govt. Don't focus on opposition elements. Moreover, punishment is for the courts not for you.
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Ado-Ekiti

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has said Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State has committed grievous sins in the last four years and will surely account for his actions someday.

Speaking in an interview with Daily INDEPENDENT, Sagay said Fayose, through his language, attitude and actions has been sinning against God especially by wishing death upon President Muhammadu Buhari during his illness.

“Fayose has been sinning against God in the last four years".

“Because when you pray and gloat over other people’s illness, when others are praying and expressing their good wishes, but you are praying for others to be sick, mocking and gloating, then you are forgetting that there is a God who is listening, seeing and supervising all things and one day, you will be visited by your sins.

“Fayose has committed a lot of sins in office; in his attitude, in his language, in his behaviour and actions. I have no doubt that one day, he will be called to account for his actions because he cannot do all those things and get away with it,” he said

https://independent.ng/fayose-cant-escape-punishment-sagay/amp/

Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by Almaiga: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fayose must go to Jail. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Ado-Ekiti

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has said Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State has committed grievous sins in the last four years and will surely account for his actions someday.

Speaking in an interview with Daily INDEPENDENT, Sagay said Fayose, through his language, attitude and actions has been sinning against God especially by wishing death upon President Muhammadu Buhari during his illness.

“Fayose has been sinning against God in the last four years".

“Fayose has committed a lot of sins in office; in his attitude, in his language, in his behaviour and actions. I have no doubt that one day, he will be called to account for his actions because he cannot do all those things and get away with it,” he said

https://independent.ng/fayose-cant-escape-punishment-sagay/amp/

This Sagay na fooOOOooOooool.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by Greatzeus(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
The only politicians in Nigeria who are innocent are the ones who have not been lucky enough to be in any position where there's countless opportunity to steal,shikena
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by VULCAN(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They attack PDP daily yet when you tell them most of the pillars of APC came from PDP they ignore that inconvenient truth

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They strongly promote Islam above Christianity 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv despite his earlier confession they he is a Yoruba muslim

See another one below;

potoX:
Fayose will be arrested by the EFCC the moment he loses his immunity. He has a case to answer concerning some of the Sambo Dasuki $2 billion loot that passed through his hands. I trust Buhari not to let him escape

1 Like

Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by Aarenaija: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
As if they; BUHARI, Sagay and their co travellers that are not taking decisive actions against blood shed will go unpunished.....................
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by adams123: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
tafabaloo:
If you are a slave you are a slave no matter the age.

If fayose is to be held accountable for all his wishful thoughts against the President , then who is to be held responsible for all the needless and avoidable deaths in the North west and North central due to inaction of whose responsibility it is to protect the citizenry.
who was held accountable for the death of people in the north east during GEJ
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by vineyardfarms: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
PROF. SAGAY YOU MUST BE SUFFERING FROM MOUTH AND FOOT DESEASE. UNDER YOUR NOSE AND WATCH, MILLIONS OF NAIRA ARE BEING SPENT ON IDP CAMPS TO CLEAR GRASS, SUBSIDY MUCH ALIVE AND BRANDED, NNPC AWARDING CONTRACTS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITHOUT DUE PROCESS AND VENTING. WHAT ABOUT THE KILLINGS? EFCC SELECTIVE PROSCUTION? WHAT ABOUT THOSE IN YOUR PARTY THAT HAS TURN IDP CAMP TO ATM MACHINE?
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by QamQalito(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
potoX:
Fayose will be arrested by the EFCC the moment he loses his immunity. He has a case to answer concerning some of the Sambo Dasuki $2 billion loot that passed through his hands. I trust Buhari not to let him escape
God bless you Bro!
come speak sense to my cousin, i keep telling him this but he just can't subscribe to this glaring fact!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by brodalokie: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Everybody will pay for their sins including you and I, but that is not connected to politics. I give all my best wishes and support to Eleka.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by Bush4u: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sega abi sagna,you will pay for yours first,thieves.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by babestella: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
That man Sagay is a sad, sagged mad donkey. These are folks who don't want anyone who speaks the truth or responds to the tomfoolery of the president. bunch of ndi oshi.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by tete7000(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Buhari has indirectly wished many dead at various times in the past, to have Fayose on his tail is nemesis. If Fayose will face retribution, I doubt it will be from Buhari's hands. Let Sagay stop deceiving himself.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by airminem(f): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
eho is more sinner as you sagaysinnerlawyer....smh
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by dayowunmi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
So Fayose sins is that he mocked buhari when he was sick! That is the crime! But Sagay was a respected lawyer nw!

I expected him to reel out any embezzlement or misappropriation crime. Which one is 'he pray and gloat over other people's illness'

Is that enough basis for prosecution? Are we in primary school?
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by GoldHorse(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ghen ghen.!!!!!!!

Act 1, scene 1.....will soon commence
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by dollytino4real(f): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
See dis old man with small pikin brain
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by KETTLEWATER: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
This Sagay man get children so? He must be a useless idiot. I have seen his comments in the last three years of this administration, he is a useless elderly man. People like him should not be in any position. Look back, his comments usually add salt to wounds which is not an elderly behavior. Whose Father is he? His children would suffer o. Himself and Oshiomole needs Medication to cure the diarrhea of the mouth.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by RevenGeMission: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
psucc:
And if you asked Sagay what his sins are, he will quickly mention that he insults Buhari. And I asked when did telling the truth or asking questions for clarification amounts to sin?

This also shall pass away on May 29, 2019

So the 2Billion + he collected from Dasuki was leave bonus?
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by ademoladeji(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
tafabaloo:
If you are a slave you are a slave no matter the age.

If fayose is to be held accountable for all his wishful thoughts against the President , then who is to be held responsible for all the needless and avoidable deaths in the North west and North central due to inaction of whose responsibility it is to protect the citizenry.

What efforts were even made by the states?
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by new2012: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Says a retarded judge and jury
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by adekunle6224(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
sagay is an agbaya alainironu, oniranu
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by Demol4trillions(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
IF I WERE PMB, I WOULDN'T BE PATIENT undecided TILL THIS TIME, BUT THANK GOD, ELDERS WITH WISDOM AND PATIENCE!!! PMB TILL 2023....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Officials Confront Oduduwa Protesters In New York (Video) / Anambra Election: Andy Uba Told To Apologize To Primate Ayodele After Defeat / Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.