Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay (31234 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins / Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by thayora: 12:28am On Jul 15, 2018
“Fayose has been sinning against God in the last four years". says Prof Sagay the God's record keeper on sins. it baffles me how well respected person loose their intelligent and objective mind once they join politic in Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by psucc(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is why I keep saying that the saying "Charity begins at home" has no place in Nigeria or at least in Nigeria politics.

Buhari also benefited from the alleged "Dasuki Largess" but has he returned his own share of the loot or prosecute himself?

RevenGeMission:

So the 2Billion + he collected from Dasuki was leave bonus?
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by RevenGeMission: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol see sense abeg

No , ask yourself is what you wrote really sensible or you are itching to use data?

You and your ilks tried to use this cheap blackmail in 2014 election, you claimed Buhari was a beneficiary of the largesse

People investigated and confirmed that Buhari never collected a dime from Dasuki

The payment Buhari got was his entitlements from the Federal Government of Nigeria , he was not paid in Dollars or visited with Dollars

Also Nigerian constitution changes cars for Ex Presidents and Vp's every 4-5 Years , Buhari got car and always returned the previous one

Your lie didn't fly then it won't fly now , think of something else
psucc:
This is why I keep saying that the saying "Charity begins at home" has no place in Nigeria or at least in Nigeria politics.

Buhari also benefited from the alleged "Dasuki Largess" but has he returned his own share of the loot or prosecute himself?

Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by psucc(m): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
@bold

Who were the people? Who appointed the investigators? When did the commenced and end their assignment? What was their report and to whom did they submit to? Please can you give a link to read the report?

On the data, i blame glo for dashing me 2gb at N1,000.
RevenGeMission:
Lol see sense abeg

No , ask yourself is what you wrote really sensible or you are itching to use data?

You and your ilks tried to use this cheap blackmail in 2014 election, you claimed Buhari was a beneficiary of the largesse

People investigated and confirmed that Buhari never collected a dime from Dasuki

The payment Buhari got was his entitlements from the Federal Government of Nigeria , he was not paid in Dollars or visited with Dollars

Also Nigerian constitution changes cars for Ex Presidents and Vp's every 4-5 Years , Buhari got car and always returned the previous one

Your lie didn't fly then it won't fly now , think of something else
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by RevenGeMission: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
psucc:
@bold

Who were the people? Who appointed the investigators? When did the commenced and end their assignment? What was their report and to whom did they submit to? Please can you give a link to read the report?

On the data, i blame glo for dashing me 2gb at N1,000.

Why don't you go back to punch news paper , Tribune , Sahara reporters and search the archives from 2013 You'll find the name of the organization and the body of people who did the investigation since you obviously use , own and have cheap data from glo .. it'll serve you very well
Re: Fayose Can't Escape Punishment For All His Sins - Sagay by psucc(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Please correct the date. 2013 no follow o! Seriously I need a link to the document. This is no kidding.
RevenGeMission:

Why don't you go back to punch news paper , Tribune , Sahara reporters and search the archives from 2013 You'll find the name of the organization and the body of people who did the investigation since you obviously use , own and have cheap data from glo .. it'll serve you very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo / Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Musiliu Obanikoro Is Screened & Asked To Take A Bow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.