Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? (665 Views)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Is it appropriate ?
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
its inappropriate and childish.me,I don't put any form of come on my phone and neither does she..it all comes down to understanding and maturity.even if her phone is encoded,I can't do it
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Merimental(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
only a jobless n broke A$$ n***a does dat.
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by JoannaSedley(f): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
You have created several humiliating and demoralising threads cos of this lady, believe you me, one day she will lose it and go to town on you.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Pavore9: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
A man or a woman demanding such is insecure, relationship should not translate to loss of self.
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
JoannaSedley:
You have created several humiliating and demoralising threads cos of this lady, believe you me, one day she will lose it and go to town on you.
Stalker get a life.
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by JoannaSedley(f): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Guitarlife:

Stalker get a life.
Insecure fiancé abi fiancee get a grip on yourself dude.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Insecure fiancé abi fiancee get a grip on yourself dude.
Lol see women defending themselves.
I dont expect a lady to feel bad if her fiancee is checking her phone, thats if she got nothing to hide.
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by JoannaSedley(f): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Guitarlife:

Lol see women defending themselves.
I dont expect a lady to feel bad if her fiancee is checking her phone, thats if she got nothing to hide.
It is just that your insecurity is quite nauseating. You have created a helluva thread about this lady and you ain't even married yet. She will go to town on you after marriage aswear.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
JoannaSedley:
It is just that your insecurity is quite nauseating. You have created a helluva thread about this lady and you ain't even married yet. She will go to town on you after marriage aswear.
You havent said anything new, just the same biased opinion. Stol letting your gender influence you try and be objective. Would you have your brother going into a marriage without properly doing his check ?

Now its a crime to vet a lady before marrying her , why not just toss a coin ? I bet that'd be okay by you.
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by JoannaSedley(f): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Guitarlife:

You havent said anything new, just the same biased opinion. Stol letting your gender influence you try and be objective. Would you have your brother going into a marriage without properly doing his check ?

Now its a crime to vet a lady before marrying her , why not just toss a coin ? I bet that'd be okay by you.
okay, let's try this. Bith of you should just exchange your phones and have a field day FBIng and CIAing on each others privacy. How about that? You believe you are the only one buying market and she is waiting to accept whatever the hell she got thrown at irrespective of how rotten it is.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Guitarlife:
Is it appropriate ?

Why not? If she doesn't have any skeleton in her wardrobe, why should she be afraid & reluctant in giving you access to her phone?

Look, any woman I marry will be routinely subjected to a random integrity testing without prior notice.

I will ask her to remove her panties, sit down on the couch, open her thighs wide & stick my forefinger into her bushy oven. grin

If the temperature therein is above 75 degree celsius, that means she just engaged in an unholy & illegal activity that triggered a friction thereby resulting in the rise of temperature. grin

The mechanics is similar to the engine of any motorcar. Once the engine is ignited & the pistons start going up & down in the block, and it is driven from iyana ipaja to mushin olosha. grin

You park the vehicle and switch off the engine, what do you notice?

The temperature & the heat from the engine bay would have risen beyond 120 degree celsius especially if it was driven with air conditioner. grin

And what do you think I would do to such a lady? Chase her back to her father's house in the middle of the night with an APC branded broom because Nigerian women of nowadays are never to be trusted! grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Evacroft: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2018
U are being unsecured with everything, simply because fear has clouded you. By the time u marry her and she regularly ask to see ur phone chat then she becomes the nagging wife. Leave this lady and search for a submissive soul, they are plenty.

When last did u show her undying love cos that is what the bible said , husband love ur wife and wife submit to ur husbands, not only when it's convenient for both, but even in ur gloomy days. So why the distrust.

The truth is u need an overly submissive wife who won't even communicate her fears when u are trying to decide on something that will affect both of you ,cos I don't know why u will suggest court marriage to her out of the blues and when she says no u term her as an not been submissive..

(1) (Reply)

Man Advises As His Brother Commits Suicide Days After He Ignored His Help / Marry A Miser. Hell No! / Pls I Need A Good Business Idea. Who Can Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.