Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) (79633 Views)

The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) / Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by naijacentric(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Only Nigerians don't wear shorts, for reasons I don't know, outside Nigeria its not only normal , its fashion.

Moreover most rich boys wear jeans and tee shirts, or shorts and tee shirts. Most guys that dress to kill are actually broke.
its a yeye mentality dat its for small boys some schools wont let u enter if u wear shorts sef ayam tired of naija
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Ategberoson(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
myners007:
I cannot come down from my enviable level to exchange word with pained soul like you. Why should my opinion bite you deep into your soul. Please make your self useful by learning how to be civil with your words.

see this competent fo.ol talking about civil. seems your brain is still on recession?

i repeat if you've someone like that dude in your family, you won't be here displaying your stupidity. must everyone know how stupid you're ?

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Itzolamide360(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by LastDays777: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
myners007:
He is rich yet he wears cheap knicker(shorts) like small pikin up and down. Why are u guys picking on me? Do you think he looks like the owner of the apartment judging by his appearance and dressing.In my own opinion, he looks more like a janitor in the house.

Being rich doesn't mean you should wear expensive cloths.

Most people who try to show off are actually poor.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Rexnegro(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
youngberry001:
Good,,,,,

i dey pray befor d end of dis month may God pick my call sad
Me too by His grace our calls shall be picked soon in Jesus name,Amen
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
myners007:
He is rich yet he wears cheap knicker(shorts) like small pikin up and down. Why are u guys picking on me? Do you think he looks like the owner of the apartment judging by his appearance and dressing.In my own opinion, he looks more like a janitor in the house.
For someone who claims to have attained a comfortable level in life, you come across as extremely ignorant. From your post, and by your logic, we can as well call Mark Zuckerberg the Janitor for Facebook. Corp because he dresses like one. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
naijacentric:
its a yeye mentality dat its for small boys some schools wont let u enter if u wear shorts sef ayam tired of naija
Normally I wouldn't have quoted him, but it happened that few hours before I red his comment , I had an encounter with a man wearing short and what (Nigerians like him would call )expired polo shirt, if I had nigerian mentally I would have cursed him out for what he did unintentionally, but I handled the situation calm knowing that people are people regardless of how much they have.

I found out 3 minutes later that he's the new owner who purchased the whole one hectare complex where my employer does business, did I forget to say obafemi's shorts are cleaner than his.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by santricedupas(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2018
abeg obagoal, buy volkswagen golf 3 for me nah make I dey use am do cabu cabu for ikeja nah.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by gahdfrey(m): 12:21am On Jul 15, 2018
But why is he not in China undecided
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Jadoskii(m): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2018
myners007:
if he starts dressing flamboyantly na una go say e proud kon talk say Mark zukerberg dry wear #200 Palm nd is the 3rd richest nd im no proud...........the good news is that whatever awa opinion might be it doesn't deduct one satoshi from his acct...in short he go buy you and ur opinion together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by danjalingo: 12:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Ol' boy, they build this house ABI them mould am?
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by ezzylee(m): 12:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Senselin:
My son must play football. After school, football lessons straight! Who extramural classes EPP

Chai, even with your first class, you may not be this rich.

That customised Mercedes Benz G55 is dope. Sorry, that must be AMG or Brabus customized.

Mansory customized.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by baysol: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2018
miracood:
Dis guy and MANSIONS

how many goals him even score 4 nigeria sef??
Bad belle don eat you like erosion of South East potopoto land.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Witnes: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Share neighbour with these kind of guys is achievement on it's own. God, I look unto u for a good life like this. Amen!
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by ubox: 2:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Ibukunmer:
I could see foreign hands all over this property. The concept, finishing is beyond most developers in Nigeria.
It could be done by Nigerian developers, just ask for a contemporary design and it can be provided.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2018
The way Nigerians use the word “mansion” makes me wonder what kind of “sardine cans” or face-me-I-NYANSH-you” kind of structures they live in. cheesy

WAKANDA mansion iz diz? undecided

Side-view kurukere mansion.

Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by mmsen: 5:18am On Jul 15, 2018
myners007:

People like you are so dumb it's untrue.

1. You don't know how much those shorts cost or where he bought them

2. So what if they are cheap? It's loungewear, it's for comfort around the house. You expect for him to wear agbada at home? Or maybe you think he should wear suit and tie.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by mmsen: 5:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Ibukunmer:
I could see foreign hands all over this property. The concept, finishing is beyond most developers in Nigeria.

It could easily be done by Nigerian developers.

The concept isn't novel. And the finishing depends on the experience and time taken by the labor.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by myners007: 5:40am On Jul 15, 2018
mmsen:

People like you are so dumb it's untrue.

1. You don't know how much those shorts cost or where he bought them

2. So what if they are cheap? It's loungewear, it's for comfort around the house. You expect for him to wear agbada at home? Or maybe you think he should wear suit and tie.
It is evident that you are suffering from believe it all syndrome . Since u know about designers, what is the make of the short he is wearing in the pix. Suppose the short was bought from okrika because he is a star and thats make it automatically a designer brand. Fake life is not good for u young soul. I used to reason like u before i became successful in life.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by mmsen: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2018
myners007:
It is evident that you are suffering from believe it all syndrome . Since u know about designers, what is the make of the short he is wearing in the pix. Suppose the short was bought from okrika because he is a star and thats make it automatically a designer brand. Fake life is not good for u young soul. I used to reason like u before i became successful in life.

You have failed to grasp the overriding point.

1. How do you know how much those shorts cost? Do you have proof?

2. Why do you care what another man wears?
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by chubinwa(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Looks like first bank
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by chizzyjnr(m): 6:33am On Jul 15, 2018
myners007:
Ode le lei walahi he go buy you
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by yusufhaji(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2018
myners007:
savage
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Royaldave200(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
karllemah44:
If only obagoal could help me me with a million naira then I'll be very grateful... I know I'm being greedy mehn,but buhari has made my life more unbearable than it should be cry cry cry

If only you can locate martins at VGC park on a Sunday then your wish might just come to reality, trust me martins is capable smiley
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by usmanbaba(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Gbam!
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2018
omo i need real money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku / Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.