Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) (79634 Views)

The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) / Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Legacyltd: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Dimade:
Congratulations bro, also try investments. Football will end soon trust me.
Bro Martins is on investments starting from Italy just that he is not a loud guy only his cars are loud.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Chukwuabiama azawo gi ekpere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by ubox: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2018
ridbell01:
i don't know what to say about this guy but i will pray for..the place he bought that knicker may God allow you to able to buy handkerchief there
That's deep oh grin
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by OEChika: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2018
VOJA:
This guy with this kind of iron legs... The house is fine though

Those iron legs brought him those fortunes
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Dimade:
Because he will tell you his investments.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Alwaysking: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Obagoal baddest ever!!!
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Ibukunmer:
I could see foreign hands all over this property. The concept, finishing is beyond most developers in Nigeria.

Not quite.

Skimanski can and has built even better than this.

Don’t shortchange Naija.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by karllemah44(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Royaldave200:

If only you can locate martins at VGC park on a Sunday then your wish might just come to reality, trust me martins is capable smiley
and how do I get to him wen am many miles away in calabar undecided
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Royaldave200(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2018
karllemah44:
and how do I get to him wen am many miles away in calabar undecided

Well that's a decision you have to make yourself smiley
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by chiboy1116: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2018
myners007:
He is rich yet he wears cheap knicker(shorts) like small pikin up and down. Why are u guys picking on me? Do you think he looks like the owner of the apartment judging by his appearance and dressing.In my own opinion, he looks more like a janitor in the house.
u don't have sense shey?
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Dollarship(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2018
Those people shouting baba answer my call no hustle o just be calling God phone grin
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Kaysalas(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Senselin:
My son must play football. After school, football lessons straight! Who extramural classes EPP

Chai, even with your first class, you may not be this rich.

That customised Mercedes Benz G55 is dope. Sorry, that must be AMG or Brabus customized.
What if your boy is not good enough to play football? You go force am abi? Please, let your children DECIDE their career paths, you can only guide them, I still resent my dad a Lil bit for not allowing me follow my dreams back them, but outta a hundred young boiz on that pitch of play then, only a few , about three are professional footballers ryt now, one dey Akwa United,
God help us all
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by josite: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Dimade:

and it is you that also advise him to build this lovely house and this house is not an investment in your own assesment?
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Yale9(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
ednut1:
so house no be investment
he sounds like God already.. being so sure that dude doesn't have any investments..
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kaysalas:

What if your boy is not good enough to play football? You go force am abi? Please, let your children DECIDE their career paths, you can only guide them, I still resent my dad a Lil bit for not allowing me follow my dreams back them, but outta a hundred young boiz on that pitch of play then, only a few , about three are professional footballers ryt now, one dey Akwa United,
God help us all

Oga, na joke I de nah.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Kaysalas(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Senselin:

Oga, na joke I de nah.
O.k
Av a blessed day
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by SUNDICOS(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
ednut1:
so house no be investment
he meant more more and more
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Dimade:

Beats my imagination how a number of athletes, musicians and e.t.c end up in financial bankruptcy. A word is enough for the wise. What we must all keep in mind is, WITH PRIVILEGES COMES ALOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES, THE PULLING UP OF THE DOWN TRODDEN AND NOT THE PRACTICE OF OPPRESSION OF THE LESS PRIVILEGED, PUSHING THEM FURTHER TO THE BOTTOM. The greatest of investment is that one we do in people's lives to make them better people having genuine meaning to life.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by babony1: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
OEChika:

Those iron legs brought him those fortunes
I clap you.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by babony1: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Somebody dey work and somebody dey pay somebody where somebody dey work, and somebody dey use him money dey buy choice properties for where somebody like, but somebody wey no get shishi dey kpolongo say somebody dress like this, like that, even somebody wey no even sabi watin him go chop for tonight dey advise somebody that get money pass him forth last generation till present say make him dey invest. Na so advisers dey plenty for this fu*ckroom or na forum Dem dey call am? I no sabi self, awon elegbeeeeeeee. They guy is in money and he doesn't need any advice from anybody.
Re: Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) by cucuzee247(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku / Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.