Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman (32680 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by blacknp(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
CSTR1005:

Look at this illiterate.

I gave you a lecture on African geopolitics and you are busy talking nonsense.

If I slap you eh, the oluwole education your parents gave you will vanish.
Ouwole?I'm sure that's were your folks applied for your purported birth certificate from,because you are inept of a true identity? Believe me digital man you are not who you think you really are.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by One4me: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
denkyw:
Reward for corruption. I don't think we are still sane in this country, a woman that is supposed to be prosecuted is been decorated, with a sh!t hole country

You IPOP Piglets should stop WAILING and vote for PDP instead. grin grin

The same people that will remind us that Olisah Metuh is not guilty unti PROVEN and CONVICTED in a law Court, The same people that said EVans Chukwudimeme The KIDNAPPER is innocent UNTIL CONVICTED, despite the overwhelming evidence of his evil acts, are the same people wailing over Kemi Adeosun's certificate ALLEGATION.

You cant apply the Law ONLY when it suits you.

Until the Court (and there are two penDing suits in court at this moment) CONVICT her, she is INNOCENT.

get used to democratic principles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
SirBunky85:
you are pained.period.

I can see you haven't eaten today grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by blacknp(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:

You sound so burthurt grin

Did someone slap you today ? grin

The joke is on you Sucker. Most importantly you got the message,that's all that counts.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
shabak:
if not people with low IQ like you that believe the story of her forgery nysc certificate,I don't think normal person will believe it because what is there in nysc certificate

Did this comment actually make sense to you when you were typing it?

Or has the hunger ravaging you confused your thought process so so badly ?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by One4me: 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
CSTR1005:

And your minister of finance had to forge a government certificate?

You think that is who you should entrust your business to, let alone the country's finance?

Have you not heard [/b]that she has been dolling out billions to the National Assembly as bribe for their silence?

[b]Hmmmm..... IPOB and Beer Palour Rumours! shocked shocked shocked angry angry

Dont mind me, l know you have PROOF and will include it in your response or next post here.
shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by olafunny(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
CSTR1005:

No, Nysc is not a determinant.

Ngozi okonjo ieeala did not serve, but she didn't use a forged exemption certificate like a criminal.
Jonathan and obasanjo exercised their executive privileges and got her to work.

I am sure the president has the constitutional power to use executive privileges to override the NYSC requirements.
She didn't need to forge.

Forging is a criminal offense and deserve jail time . That is my point.
I can not trust a forger with my business, let alone the fate of millions.

The National Assembly have been using her to play ludo because she is a criminal.
That is dangerous.
you've got a valid point
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
blacknp:
The joke is on you Sucker. Most importantly you got the message,that's all that counts.

You haven't eaten today have you?

Don't be shy , go ahead spill it

Hunger has driven you to accept peanuts to spread the APC propaganda grin

How long can you go with eaten once a day ? Whatever promises they made you trust me they will remain unfulfilled

Man up , get a job and 2ork for a living that way you can eat at least twice daily grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by SirBunky85(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:

I can see you haven't eaten today grin
it still doesnt change d fact dat u are a pained soul
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by olafunny(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
selemempe:

See them...awon sophisticated morons undecided
boda ode, u don't know why i posted that, what led to it and what my previous post was. I was simply having intellectual chats with people who have something upstairs, not just here to troll. So run along boy. Scoop scoop
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:
APC propaganda and superficial appointments to distract the public from the corrupt and inept Minister of fraud
stop displaying your stupidity, was Buhari the one who appointed her
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
SirBunky85:
it still doesnt change d fact dat u are a pained soul

Won't it be more honorable to beg for alms to feed than to spread propaganda with hope that APC will fulfill their promise of giving you employment in lawma as a garbage man?

There's dignity in honest labor friend grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Biolexxin:
stop displaying your stupidity, was Buhari the one who appointed her

Stop ranting like a rabied dog and go to bed adults are talking

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by sonsomegrigbo: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank you Nigeria for voting in PMB.

The only president in Africa that has no single record of corruption!

He carefully picked his cabinet members.

All the people picked by him were confirmed all over the world to be the best that have ever produced in the whole of Africa!

Fayemi is winning in Ekiti

Amina appointed as UN executive

Adeosun is appointed biggest bank in Africa chairman..

Ride on PMB! Till 2023.

Even the PIGGIES know the truth that they can never produce any credible, drug and crime free candidates to rule this country. Hence they decide to run away in the guise of independence.

But we will not allow them to go and die in abject poverty...

Long live PMB!

Long live federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Lordofthewest(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ipob miscreants will soon start crying now
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by blackaxe78: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ziggylady:

Hanty Oluwole welludone!!

Dwarf like you calling someone a thief

Better start thinking of what to do to your height deficit.

Heels cant rescue you!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by SirBunky85(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:

Won't it be more honorable to beg for alms to feed than to spread propaganda with hope that APC will fulfill their promise of giving you employment in lawma as a garbage man?

There's dignity in honest labor friend grin
still a pained soul.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lordlestat:
APC propaganda and superficial appointments to distract the public from the corrupt and inept Minister of fraud

Ibos cannot understand. It is beyond them. 1000 ants cannot lift a cube of sugar, they will only confuse themselves. They want to die over Ekiti election.

Intellect, performance and strength of character of the Finance Minister are giving your people headache. From the ruin of the economy by your people in 2014 leading to economic recession and depression in 2015 to the level where by the grace of God we are now when oil price is appreciating and the picture is becoming clearer, that is enough for you to have hypentension. The National Assembly that claimed budget was missing in 2016 because they could not understand how Nigeria would survive are now planning for how to carry out the normal end of tenure bazaar. Election is coming early next year with another tenure commencing from May 29, 2019. For them and your fake unintelligent people embarrassing the minister, the budget must be passed before election in February 2019 which they have never done since Buhari came to power.Spending must commence immediately so that by may 29. 2019, a larger percentage of the capital project and other money would have been spent as it is the practice. They expect the incoming government to make a suplementary budget at the 3rd quarter of 2019. Buhari and this woman will not allow this looting.

Intellect is not bought, it is divine. PhD can be bought and acquired. It is the prowess of Kemi Adeosun that is giving them heart attack. I remembered when Obj met Nigeria in ruin in 1999 and suddenly crude oil price started to appreciate, Abuja, a sleepy city transformed quickly, also traffics and hold-up began on roads of major cities that have been in sleep mode for years, these same people said Obj runs a VOODOO democracy whose gains cannot be sustanined by any incoming government. They don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by tete7000(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Not only scrap, you go see scratch
Who is this thing?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by mvem(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
maximunimpact:
Kemi is a performer, its rather unfortunate she has become a target of some sorts. But she'll be better with time. I love kemi Adeosun.
..bro..without sentiments attached, let us know the truth about the said forged certificate...whether she is a target or not
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Madam, Ogun State is proud of you. Congrats
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by phase1: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
As long she continues sucking the dikk of the gworo-chewing fulani one in Aso rock, she'll retain her position and even get promoted.

Buhari doesn't care about integrity and your laws, he only to deceive you and enthrone rabid Islamic jihad and ensure that yusuf buhari buys 55 million naira bikes and build multi-billion naira hotels. You all have been scammed.

Even yoruba zombies are hailing fraud kemi because she is their 'pikin'. SMH.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Ategberoson(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
21 century ediots won't stop crying again. waiting for their stupidity repetition. born throway mofos

congrats who nysc EPP
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
mvem:
..bro..without sentiments attached, let us know the truth about the said forged certificate...whether she is a target or not

For certificate of exemption? Your people have human rights Lawyers, they should go to Court. Ekweremadu is at Senate, they should do open probe of certificate of exemption. Only issuing authority can determine the authenticity of any certificate. The rest is Onitsha main market or Ariara market noise

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Thank you Nigeria for voting in PMB.

The only president in Africa that has no single record of corruption!

He carefully picked his cabinet members.

All the people picked by him were confirmed all over the world to be the best that have ever produced in the whole of Africa!

Fayemi is winning in Ekiti

Amina appointed as UN executive

Adeosun is appointed biggest bank in Africa chairman..

Ride on PMB! Till 2023.

Even the PIGGIES know the truth that they can never produce any credible, drug and crime free candidates to rule this country. Hence they decide to run away in the guise of independence.

But we will not allow them to go and die in abject poverty...

Long live PMB!

Long live federal Republic of Nigeria

Thank you sonsomegrigbo.

I, just like every other Nairalanders always eager to read your comment..

You've said the truth

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
tete7000:

Who is this thing?

Who norni
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by shekauvsbuhari: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
maximunimpact:
Kemi is a performer, its rather unfortunate she has become a target of some sorts. But she'll be better with time. I love kemi Adeosun.
she is my crush but de certificate thing dey make me shame for am.One little lowering of standards that destroys things.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by OBAGADAFFI: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
blacknp:
What business do you have with the Minister of Finance,did anyone say money was missing?all these bad Belle will only give you running stomach for nothing.

Of course she is going to get filthy rich by virtue of her position,it comes with the office,the network and connect within the financial sector is unimaginable but poor minded people like you can't comprehend.

For someone that schooled @ East London University you are bringing up toilet paper NYSC certificate as an educational or professional qualification?please look for a better argument. Hate will only cause you pain and mental misery.

If you're really from the South West, I am disappointed in you.

There are thousands of well as educated Nigerians denied Jobs(Public and Private sector) due to lack of NYSC certificate.

Yes you are defending a woman you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Olatara(f): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=69383030][/quote] cc Shalomc, Imhotep, Firefire, madridguy. Are you tired of calling them.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by madridguy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Why are you calling on the trouble maker? grin

Olatara:
cc Are you tired of calling them.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
That's my madam! God will continue to raise you high. kiss
Re: Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman by Olatara(f): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
madridguy:
Why are you calling on the trouble maker? grin

lol, troublesome LZZA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Nneoma Rochas Okorocha & Jacob Zuma's Wife Pictured In Government House, Owerri / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.