Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. (5650 Views)

To Let , Brand New Room And Palour B/Q In Abuja,08034489191 / To Let: A Room And Palour Self Contain With Good Facilities In Ibadan #150k Pics / Available Room/parlour Self Contain To Let In Area 1 Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by kuunle: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2010
room and pa lour self contain for rent ekoro road, #100,000 1 1/2 years
room and pa lour self contain oyegunle street ,#80,000 2years.
room and palour self contain igoke estate #90,000 2years

for more inquiry call 08125578673 or email titil737@gmail.com
Re: Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by kuunle: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2010
still available,
Re: Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2010
Room and parlour for this kinda price?
na wa oh.
Nija don finish
Re: Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by kuunle: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2010
not room&pa lour of face me i face you, it's a mini flat separate kitchen toilet & bath, even some room & palour of face me i face you goes for as high as 8k in lagos it depend in the area you have it. naija no go finish e go better.
Re: Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by switchmax8: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2010
kunle,
where are the mini flats located where are the areas you listed
Re: Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2010
OK, where are this areas?
Are the price negotiable? tongue
Re: Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by kuunle: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2010
ekoro road abule egba lagos.
oyegunle street ile epo abule egba lagos.
igoke estate ile epo abule egba lagos.  the prices are not negotiable thanks.
Re: Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2010
I will talk to the person that will be leaving there, if that area is familiar.
If i want the one for the 80K, what is the term and total amount to be paid.
Water?
Security?
Cos it an older person that would be living there, if the deal falls thru
Re: Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by kuunle: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
am very sorry the one for 80k is gone, let me know if the person like the area.
i can get you another one in that range my email is titil737@gmail.com
Re: Available Room And Palour Self Contain In Abule Egba Area. by MukaboxNG: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
is this still available. i prefer the one for 100k

4 bedroom Building Finishing For A Nairalander / Cheapest Areas To Rent A Self Contained In Lagos Mainland / White Cement - Maple Leaf Brand Available In Large Quantity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9